SELECT CONTENT

Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 15 of 56 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 35 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

adulting - Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:19 pm

Now Andi and Sharleen are together in New York?

Back to top Go down

adulting - Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by Chancy Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:18 pm

Interesting pairing, Sharleen and Andy. The opera singer and the boxer. He seems more like a promoter. That youtube video shows him being a cornerman which my husband tells me is an important role in boxing. They give tips, like a coach, and tend to the fighter. He seems like a gambler too.

They look deeply in love and well suited. I just never in a million years would have imagined Sharleen falling for a man in the boxing world, but there you go. How wonderful.

Chancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:07 pm

whit90 wrote:
StacyNor wrote:
lexforlife wrote:Ok, so Nick is in newyork too?
I think this was taken last week.  I don't he is in NY.

Yes you are correct Nick was in New York last week and met up with Sharleen.  It is so great to see the two of them together being friends. That is what I like about Sharleen she is so grounded that she does not take sides and is not part of the Mean Girls club. Just enjoys being with her friends and having fun.

I am always really surprised that she is such good friends with Andi, Nikki, and Kelly because they all just like SUCH mean girls. Sharleen has constantly spoken well about people that they don't like (Clare, Nick, for example) and they seem like the type of people who would hold that against her.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:21 pm

chasingpavements wrote:snipped
I am always really surprised that she is such good friends with Andi, Nikki, and Kelly because they all just like SUCH mean girls. Sharleen has constantly spoken well about people that they don't like (Clare, Nick, for example) and they seem like the type of people who would hold that against her.

I really like that Sharleen is friends with everyone. I can see her feeling a bond with the mean girls as I found team Clare to be very annoy during that season as well. I can also see that Clare might have been a bit mean to Sharleen, she was an obvious threat to Clare.

I also think the mean girls act less mean girlie around Sharleen. I also think she is closest to Andi and Kelly and Nikki and Christi just happen to be around IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:13 pm

Loved Sharleen's recap again!

Two of my favorite things she said:
1. She is a) not taking any responsibility for things she said or did that might have turned Chris off, and b) belittling the relationship between Chris and whomever he is currently with by insinuating that they're only together because her relationship with Chris was sabotaged. If she truly believes that, she's remarkably un-self-aware.

2. The asinine argument that a woman wouldn't like Britt out of insecurity alone degrades women far more than a woman disliking her for actual reasons; it dismisses all perception and compatibility (or lack thereof) down to a simple Mean Girl-esque battle of who's prettier or more popular. Plus, I'm a firm believer that beauty draws people in, not the opposite. It's no coincidence that the most popular girls in any given high school tend to be the most conventionally "pretty". Please. This isn't about jealousy. It's critical thinking versus Koolaid-drinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:20 pm

clapping! I love Sharleen!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:01 am

Sharleen's not a happy camper about the 2 Bachelorettes.

Sharleen Joynt ‏@sharleenjoynt 60m60 minutes ago
This is sick. "That's not ideal" is a massive understatement. #TheBachelorette #misogyny

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:06 am

albean99 wrote:Sharleen's not a happy camper about the 2 Bachelorettes.

Sharleen Joynt ‏@sharleenjoynt  60m60 minutes ago
This is sick. "That's not ideal" is a massive understatement. #TheBachelorette #misogyny

You know, I usually agree with Sharleen, but I'm not seeing how it's misogynistic. Maybe her explanation will sway me, but they did the same for the Bachelor. And, in fact, isn't it a bit more realistic as to how real relationships work, where both the guy gets to choose the girl AND the girl gets to choose the guy?

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:08 am

It's probably no worse than the Bachelor but for some reason seems like it. Maybe because the Bachelorette is usually about the woman being in charge.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:09 am

chasingpavements wrote:
albean99 wrote:Sharleen's not a happy camper about the 2 Bachelorettes.

Sharleen Joynt ‏@sharleenjoynt  60m60 minutes ago

You know, I usually agree with Sharleen, but I'm not seeing how it's misogynistic. Maybe her explanation will sway me, but they did the same for the Bachelor. And, in fact, isn't it a bit more realistic as to how real relationships work, where both the guy gets to choose the girl AND the girl gets to choose the guy?

That tells me she doesn't even know about Byron's season. Someone should educate her.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:12 am

IA with her. I think it's sick. They both walk on stage holding hands like little girls. It's stupid IMO. Doesn't matter what happened on Byron's season, that was 10 yrs ago.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:14 am

GuardianAngel wrote:IA with her. I think it's sick. They both walk on stage holding hands like little girls. It's stupid IMO. Doesn't matter what happened on Byron's season, that was 10 yrs ago.

Yeah, THAT part was weird. When it's super obvious that they both don't like each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 56 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 35 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+95
Mommyof2
mysthelma
alwaystulips
SunnyRachel
ddsmom17