SELECT CONTENT

Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 16 of 56 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 36 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:26 am

chasingpavements wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:IA with her. I think it's sick. They both walk on stage holding hands like little girls. It's stupid IMO. Doesn't matter what happened on Byron's season, that was 10 yrs ago.

Yeah, THAT part was weird. When it's super obvious that they both don't like each other.

I'd bet any amount of money that it was Britt that grabbed Kaitlyn's hand, "Look we're so close...this is great". Kaitlyn was not happy...can't say that I blame her. To me this decision is so disappointing....Britt is one my least favorite contestants on this show and if it is her as the 'ette I won't be watching. no
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by california90 Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:10 am

So because its been done before, it's totally OK?

I wasn't aware that this happened on Byron's season, either. I personally don't think it's cool.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:30 am

california90 wrote:So because its been done before, it's totally OK?

I wasn't aware that this happened on Byron's season, either. I personally don't think it's cool.

They were the first and only bachelors near 40.

It was a terrible idea then and now. But it isn't done from a hatred for women. I truly think it is MF and Ch wanting Britt and almost everyone else wants Kaitlyn. If the men pick Britt their hands are clean so to say.

I am with Mura, if you have Twitter start a campaign for Kaitlyn saw Canadian Bachelorette! She deserves better than this.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:18 am

stuckinsc wrote:

They were the first and only bachelors near 40.

It was a terrible idea then and now. But it isn't done from a hatred for women. I truly think it is MF and Ch wanting Britt and almost everyone else wants Kaitlyn. If the men pick Britt their hands are clean so to say.

I am with Mura, if you have Twitter start a campaign for Kaitlyn saw Canadian Bachelorette! She deserves better than this.

I agree it was wrong then and wrong now. It MAY not be hatred for women, but it is not done for love of women. It is disrespectful and frankly cowardly. They didn't have the cojones to pick who they wanted so now one of these two women will be humiliated by being booted off what would have been "her" season. BachNation women on SM are hopping mad. It's only a few male former contestants who think this is either ok or a good idea. I feel disrespected as well, they think we are fools enough to buy this story.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:26 am

pavalygurl wrote:snipped

I agree it was wrong then and wrong now.  It MAY not be hatred for women, but it is not done for love of women.  It is disrespectful and frankly cowardly.  They didn't have the cojones to pick who they wanted so now one of these two women will be humiliated by being booted off what would have been "her" season.   BachNation women on SM are hopping mad.  It's only a few male former contestants who think this is either ok or a good idea.  I feel disrespected as well, they think we are fools enough to buy this story.

I agree. If it is spoiled that Britt is the pick. I am deleting the bachelorette from my DVR and not watching. They may have gotten me to try Britt's season for the men, but a group of guys who would pick Britt over Kaitlyn, not interested. Sadly, this may mean I am not interested in the next bachelor either. Hey this may be my key to giving this show up.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:13 am

stuckinsc wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:snipped

I agree it was wrong then and wrong now.  It MAY not be hatred for women, but it is not done for love of women.  It is disrespectful and frankly cowardly.  They didn't have the cojones to pick who they wanted so now one of these two women will be humiliated by being booted off what would have been "her" season.   BachNation women on SM are hopping mad.  It's only a few male former contestants who think this is either ok or a good idea.  I feel disrespected as well, they think we are fools enough to buy this story.

I agree. If it is spoiled that Britt is the pick. I am deleting the bachelorette from my DVR and not watching. They may have gotten me to try Britt's season for the men, but a group of guys who would pick Britt over Kaitlyn, not interested. Sadly, this may mean I am not interested in the next bachelor either. Hey this may be my key to giving this show up.

Just reading the posts here tonight, I have never seen so many people say they are not going to be watching the show if it is Britt...myself included. In the past, we have had the odd poster saying that, but never this many that I remember. I hope MF ends up shooting himself in the foot with this stupid trick and their ratings sink to their lowest level ever for the Bette if they get Britt!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:29 am

If the last 'ette's season ratings weren't that great, and she had was well liked, I can't imagine, the ratings for this season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:31 am

Yeah, I do think it's fine. I seriously don't get how that is worse than them literally having sex with a person that dumps you the next day.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:43 am

The Bachelorettte: Hunger Games

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:39 am

atem wrote:

Yeah, I do think it's fine.  I seriously don't get how that is worse than them literally having sex with a person that dumps you the next day.

You keep saying that but you don't know unless you were in the FS. As far as I'm concerned it should stay there.

I didn't like the twist when they did it for Byron's season. I actually preferred the other guy. I thought then and think now they should have 2 for the whole season. It would be interesting to see who each would like.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:36 am

GuardianAngel wrote:IA with her. I think it's sick. They both walk on stage holding hands like little girls. It's stupid IMO. Doesn't matter what happened on Byron's season, that was 10 yrs ago.

I agree with you. Someone on another post also brought up the point that when this was done on the bachelor, both Byron and the other guy (Jay?) were both unknowns. Now that this franchise recycles their leads, both have a huge fan base. Doing this 2 lead thing now sort of feels like a "jumping the shark" moment to me for this show.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:41 am

% wise the outcome is the same. Byron and Mary's relationship was a joke. Someone on here, sorry I forget, had a great point. They will take advantage of the drama when the one 'ette is let go. I can only imagine.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 56 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 36 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+95
Mommyof2
mysthelma
alwaystulips
SunnyRachel
ddsmom17