SELECT CONTENT

Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 3 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 29 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hair - Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by chloep Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:52 pm

"she not ready for marriage" .. with him..

IMO, JP is not as intellectually stimulating as she'd probably needed him to be to make for a healthy and successful relationship. Simply as that... I could see Andi leaving for the same reason.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

hair - Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:32 pm

We found Sharleen Joynt's ethnicity...she is Chinese and Aboriginal!

http://okhereisthesituation.com/2013/09/sharleen-joynt-bachelor-2014-bio-photos-twitter/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:56 pm

chloep wrote:"she not ready for marriage" .. with him..

IMO, JP is not as intellectually stimulating as she'd probably needed him to be to make for a healthy and successful relationship. Simply as that... I could see Andi leaving for the same reason.

Exactly. You could tell tonight when he gave her the first impression rose...she was just not into him...and she questioned the whole process. Which begs the question...Why is she even on the show? I wonder if she was recruited or her management thought this might be good exposure? Either way, I really liked her...beautiful, confident, classy and clearly smart since she leaves!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmy21 Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:02 am

Sprite wrote:

Exactly. You could tell tonight when he gave her the first impression rose...she was just not into him...and she questioned the whole process. Which begs the question...Why is she even on the show? I wonder if she was recruited or her management thought this might be good exposure? Either way, I really liked her...beautiful, confident, classy and clearly smart since she leaves!

Certainly some interesting speculation. She has absolutely no interest in him. She probably knew this beforehand. Like a lot of the other girls, it's a career boost and an enormous ego boost regardless of any tangible benefit for their career.

jimmy21

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:22 am

jimmy21 wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Certainly some interesting speculation. She has absolutely no interest in him. She probably knew this beforehand. Like a lot of the other girls, it's a career boost and an enormous ego boost regardless of any tangible benefit for their career.

She actually never watched an episode of The Bachelor/Bachelorette. Doesn't know anything about JP..... PS: Even if she'd watched Des' season, it's not like she'd have know that much about him.. lol

As for career boost... She is a very accomplished opera singer. The people she carters to are not exactly the base of TB franchise.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:21 am

chloep wrote:
jimmy21 wrote:
Sprite wrote:

She actually never watched an episode of The Bachelor/Bachelorette. Doesn't know anything about JP..... PS: Even if she'd watched Des' season, it's not like she'd have know that much about him.. laugh out loud

As for career boost... She is a very accomplished opera singer. The people she carters to are not exactly the base of TB franchise.

:yes:  Which then leads me to suppose that they recruited her...maybe testing the waters for her as the Bette? I am really curious about her and why she is on this show. We know that producers really go after some people. They wanted a doctor, a pilot, sports figure, etc and went after them. She is really different than any of their previous Bettes who tend to be more the girl next door types. Did someone she knows sign her up? Do we know how it came about that she was cast, because if she had never watched the show, it is highly unlikely that she applied herself?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmy21 Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:38 am

Being featured on a prime time TV show on a major network for several weeks is going to help publicize anyone's career in a huge way, period.

jimmy21

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:01 am

jimmy21 wrote:Being featured on a prime time TV show on a major network for several weeks is going to help publicize anyone's career in a huge way, period.

That's absolutely NOT true. Considering she has a real, respectable profession, she has way more to lose than to gain out of this.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:07 am

rotfl 
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:24 am

I'll have to remember being a nurse for 35 yrs is not a respectable profession, as I am working my 12 hr shifts this weekend and really so not into getting out of bed before 6 am in this bitter cold. Hell, let them all take care of themselves!!
ETA: absolutely tongue in cheek. There are many, many respectable professions that have been represented by this franchise. I am not going to list them all, but to me, it's how a person does his job that counts not the job itself. There are bad apples in all professions, as well as saints.
There is no bad publicity when you need your name to be known. It launches your name from an unknown to a known. How many of us here actually knew who JP was 15 months ago?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:53 am

Kashathediva wrote:I'll have to remember being a nurse for 35 yrs is not a respectable profession, as I am working my 12 hr shifts this weekend and really so not into getting out of bed before 6 am in this bitter cold. Hell, let them all take care of themselves!!
ETA: absolutely tongue in cheek. There are many, many respectable professions that have been represented by this franchise. I am not going to list them all, but to me, it's how a person does his job that counts not the job itself. There are bad apples in all professions, as well as saints.
There is no bad publicity when you need your name to be known. It launches your name from an unknown to a known. How many of us here actually knew who JP was 15 months ago?

Kashathediva, you nailed it!! ITA!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:18 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I'll have to remember being a nurse for 35 yrs is not a respectable profession, as I am working my 12 hr shifts this weekend and really so not into getting out of bed before 6 am in this bitter cold. Hell, let them all take care of themselves!!

Why wouldn't a nurse fall into a "respectable, real" job category? I was talking about all those girls with made up professions, tending bar at Spring Break Tours...

Also, about there being no "bad publicity"...How many professionals has been fired from their jobs for appearing on reality tv? On top of that, it's not like these girls are contestants on the Prize Is Right, this is a dating show, where they spend the majority of their time taking turns dry humping a guy in a bikini/ getting drunk/ crying/ being involved in petty cat fights....

I doubt Sharleen will be reduced to a drunken, crying mess, completely at the mercy of editing, but still her behavior could (have) cause(d) producers to turn her down at her next casting.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 29 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+95
Mommyof2
mysthelma
alwaystulips
SunnyRachel
ddsmom17