SELECT CONTENT

Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 38 of 56 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 47 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hair - Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by blueblues Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:34 pm

She is one of the most classy people from the franchise IMO, so it blows my mind that she can be friends with that POS. hmmm

blueblues

Back to top Go down

hair - Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:51 pm

I think she stays politically correct when she can. I don't see a great love affair with RS, well not from her side anyway.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:43 pm

Sharleen has always been a class act....with everyone. She seems to understand that we all have multiple facets and nobody is all good or all bad. That is one of the things that I have always admired about her...her ability to be objective. Even when some people were being crucified...Nick comes to mind...she was the voice of reason and would give them a fair chance and explain to the masses just exactly how the show works to manipulate people and/or edit things. Not to mention I just love her style. She is one of the rare unicorns to come from this show and I love her blog about the show. One of the few that I actually read.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:58 pm

Sprite wrote:Sharleen has always been a class act....with everyone. She seems to understand that we all have multiple facets and nobody is all good or all bad. That is one of the things that I have always admired about her...her ability to be objective. Even when some people were being crucified...Nick comes to mind...she was the voice of reason and would give them a fair chance and explain to the masses just exactly how the show works to manipulate people and/or edit things. Not to mention I just love her style. She is one of the rare unicorns to come from this show and I love her blog about the show. One of the few that I actually read.

Well said! ITA! :yes: IMO she is someone who tries to see the good and redeeming qualities in everyone. I feel she is one of those rare people who even when they criticize you, you want to listen coz you see that it's not coming from a malicious place and their words might actually help you (JMO). If there is one person in this franchise I would want to be friends with, it would be her.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:00 pm

@coolangel Oh, yes!!! I would definitely choose to be friends with Sharleen above all others!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:00 pm

Sprite wrote:Sharleen has always been a class act....with everyone. She seems to understand that we all have multiple facets and nobody is all good or all bad. That is one of the things that I have always admired about her...her ability to be objective. Even when some people were being crucified...Nick comes to mind...she was the voice of reason and would give them a fair chance and explain to the masses just exactly how the show works to manipulate people and/or edit things. Not to mention I just love her style. She is one of the rare unicorns to come from this show and I love her blog about the show. One of the few that I actually read.

I very seldom read any of the blogs either, but if I do read a blog it will be hers. I find her to be one of the most objective and insightful.
What you said about Nick I found to be true and can apply that to so many past cast, MEandI being another example.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:03 pm

And Olivia. She really took up for her.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:09 pm

Yes. That's what I meant about being objective. She appears to be a very positive and thoughtful person and always seems to be willing to give people a fair chance.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:57 pm

I would think that one (Sharleen) would like or dislike a person based on their own experiences with said person. I like that she isn't a follower.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:20 pm

hair - Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 38 20067128_867916680031296_7901513199160131584_n
machinelevine
Wedding on the beach there's nothing better. #80sreference #dratchwedding
machinelevineWedding on the beach there's nothing better. #80sreference #dratchwedding
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:55 am

Does this mean she's getting married in three weeks?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:51 am

I think so! Can't wait to see her dress, I love her taste.

hair - Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 56 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 47 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+95
Mommyof2
mysthelma
alwaystulips
SunnyRachel
ddsmom17