SELECT CONTENT

Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 5 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 30 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:00 pm

m. wrote:She may be his front runner, but he is not hers.  I've had experience with persons in the classical music industry.  Frankly I'm surprised that a person with her background:  education, training, experience, career success, elegance, and sophistication would even consider being on a reality dating-mating show.  Surely, it's only a matter of time until she leaves the show.

Oh she is definitely leaving .. on her own. And you and everyone else is wondering why is she even here? Of all the contestants that I have ever seen on this show, she is the one that intrigues me the most. Actually, she is the only one who has EVER intrigued me from this show. WHY??? Most of them come for the fun, the travel and adventure, but you would think that she gets that in her regular life? And I find it very difficult to believe that she came for love. I don't think she seems familiar with the show so I doubt she would apply on her own. So again, WHY???

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by Maddy Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:10 pm

Sprite wrote: Of all the contestants that I have ever seen on this show, she is the one that intrigues me the most. Actually, she is the only one who has EVER intrigued me from this show. WHY??? Most of them come for the fun, the travel and adventure, but you would think that she gets that in her regular life?
So again, WHY???
Agree with you, Sprite. They didn't even give us enough information about her. Hopefully we'll know more after 1-on-1 date on Monday.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:01 pm

m. wrote:She may be his front runner, but he is not hers.  I've had experience with persons in the classical music industry.  Frankly I'm surprised that a person with her background:  education, training, experience, career success, elegance, and sophistication would even consider being on a reality dating-mating show.  Surely, it's only a matter of time until she leaves the show.

Sprite, I can't say I would know what her motivation would be - perhaps she wanted to move here? We don't really know how successful her current career is, right? But anyway, I do like her though. I've read the spoilers so I know it's only a matter of time and she'll be gone. She may have really thought she could find her bachelor on the show, perhaps she gets to explain her motivation after the episode she leaves. I do like Sharleen and Andi. Not sure if I would watch after Sharleen leaves, at this point I haven't even seen last Monday's episode yet. Unlike a couple of seasons ago, I haven't really invested my time or effort to this show.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:33 pm

Just saw some videos of Sharleen's performances. She is an excellent singer and will probably go far in the opera world. So, again, the question is: WHAT is she doing on this show? Wonder if we will ever find out her motivation....
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:29 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:Just saw some videos of Sharleen's performances.  She is an excellent singer and will probably go far in the opera world.  So, again, the question is:  WHAT is she doing on this show?    Wonder if we will ever find out her motivation....

I think it's safe to say that most of these guys come to the show because they are looking for love.This show and other mach makers programs are gaining more popularity as more and more success couples are coming out them. So, I can see someone like her or Andi coming to see "IF" they can find love. Des, on her blog said that Brooks told her that "he was not sure if he was ready for marriage". So, it's up to the lead to weed out those who are not ready, not there for the right reason, and those who are not a good fit for a lasting marriage if that's what him or her is looking for, which, from what we have seeing is very difficult, bcs they end up falling for multiple people. JMO.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:00 pm

Sharleen has several performances already booked for 2014. She performs at the Metropolitan Opera in New York starting April 3rd in Arabella.

Fiakermilli ¹ Arabella (R. Strauss) The Metropolitan Opera 2014
Oscar Un Ballo in Maschera (Verdi) Theater und Orchester Heidelberg 2014

She's performed at the Met before, in 2011. I would say that performing as part of a World Class Opera company qualifies and being successful.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:39 am

Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 5 BflrjsQIUAEEiBc

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  14h
Fierce foursome! @sharleenjoynt @Nikki_Ferrell "@kellytravisty Peace out Seoul. #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/JUwzYHTTYB”

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:03 am

JP LIKES Sharleen A LOT and I do too. I just wonder what would have happened if she had stayed on till the end.
I am looking forward to seeing how he takes her leaving. It will be telling for me no matter how it ends.
When the poor girl hardly sits down and he is in for the kiss, I had to LOL. Then tells her don't think. He won't like her leaving, IMO. She is my favorite. Classy and smart and not ready just to bow down to him because he is the Bachelor.

Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 5 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:42 am

No, he won't like her leaving; I think he sees himself as a person who can attract intelligent, cultured women. It will hurt his ego more than anything else. Shades of Deanna and Graham???
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:49 am

Brill wrote:JP LIKES Sharleen A LOT and I do too. I just wonder what would have happened if she had stayed on till the end.
I am looking forward to seeing how he takes her leaving. It will be telling for me no matter how it ends.
When the poor girl hardly sits down and he is in for the kiss, I had to LOL.  Then tells her don't think. He won't like her leaving, IMO.  She is my favorite.  Classy and smart and not ready just to bow down to him because he is the Bachelor.

Matchmaker Tracy McMillan tweeted last nite that Sharleen & Andi have a lot of self-worth. I love that about both of them. Interesting that these are the two women who supposedly take themselves out of the show at some point.

I think Sharleen has struggled in her relationship with JP because she's had a physical attraction to him, but there's been something missing. That's been the emotional/intellectual attraction. We hear JP say that he understands her, but we see Sharleen say that he doesn't.

I wonder if she takes herself out because she knows that he'll take her to the end and she doesn't want that to happen.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:17 pm

He likes Idea of Sharleen, Look of Sharleen, Mundo of Sharleen, but hasn't cracked her veneer to know what it would be like to even share a coffee with her in the real world, much less co-parent. It's a very shallow fit.

Also, last night, I found it as odd as CHarrison did that he just attacked her mouth when she sat down in Hobbitown. No attempt to "know her heart" or all the other stuff he says about others.

My own take on this season is that the Girl Friendships mattered a LOT here over time. As much as Lesley was not going to tell her BFF Catherine's future husband "I LOVE YOU" on national television (knowing what she knew about Catherine's interest and motives, etc.), even at the risk of being sent home, I think Sharleen and Andi were tight with Nikki, had little use for Clare, and removed themselves from the picture. Plus, Sharleen very obviously and rationally was not going to miss out on a major concert appearance over a guy that her friend Nikki had "dibs" on.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:24 pm

jlccaz wrote:He likes Idea of Sharleen, Look of Sharleen, Mundo of Sharleen, but hasn't cracked her veneer to know what it would be like to even share a coffee with her in the real world, much less co-parent.  It's a very shallow fit.  

Also, last night, I found it as odd as CHarrison did that he just attacked her mouth when she sat down in Hobbitown.   No attempt to "know her heart" or all the other stuff he says about others.  

My own take on this season is that the Girl Friendships mattered a LOT here over time.  As much as Lesley was not going to tell her BFF Catherine's future husband "I LOVE YOU" on national television (knowing what she knew about Catherine's interest and motives, etc.), even at the risk of being sent home, I think Sharleen and Andi were tight with Nikki, had little use for Clare, and removed themselves from the picture.  Plus, Sharleen very obviously and rationally was not going to miss out on a major concert appearance over a guy that her friend Nikki had "dibs" on.  

Sharleen, Andi, Nikki and Kelly tweet each other so I guess they were and are very close. You are right though there is no mention of Clare in their tweets.
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 30 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+95
Mommyof2
mysthelma
alwaystulips
SunnyRachel
ddsmom17