SELECT CONTENT

Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 47 of 56 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 51 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:12 pm

@maddy Thanks for posting. I love the red sweater.

The link does not work. When I look at murandafisher instagram, it's a private account. If the vid came from that account, we cannot post it. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by Maddy Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:18 pm

When I got it it was not private.
I still can open it and watch the video, I don't follow her.  no idea

Happy Halloween, GA!  Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 47 2498057887
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:03 pm

@Maddy @GuardianAngel I just clicked the link. I can see the video and her IG is not showing up private at the moment for me.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:50 am

@maddy Great video of Andy and Sharleen  yes Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 47 2764

O/T @Ladybug82 your avi is  Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 47 1f60d
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:07 am

Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 47 Ref3AbTp?format=jpg&name=600x314
Sharleen Joynt‏@sharleenjoynt
Really feeling all the punchy reds right now
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:43 am

@Maddy strange. I can see it now. I know I double checked and even googled her IG name and it was private.

The vid is great, and she looks stunning in red!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:04 pm

@AllAboutLove thanks!  Hugesmile bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:19 pm

What I Wore: The Knot Gala 10.09.17
Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 47 Studioz-544
Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 47 IMG_4906
Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 47 IMG_4931
https://www.alltheprettypandas.com/blog/what-i-wore-knot-gala
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:55 pm

Sharleen on Kaitlyn's podcast: https://www.podcastone.com/episode/Sharleen-Joynt

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 47 8367-910 Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 47 I_got_13 Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 47 E5kqdm15 Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 47 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:11 am

Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 47 DQ31H5dV4AAQvbZ
PodcastOne‏ @PodcastOne
#Bachelor Alum, opera singer, & fellow Canadian @sharleenjoynt talks leaving the Juan Pablo season on her on terms, her opinion on meeting ridiculous beauty standards through high-level contouring & more! All new #offthevine with @kaitlynbristowe  http://bit.ly/2z3PqAW
Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 47 DQ3hyFVUQAAzfBJ
Sharleen Joynt@sharleenjoynt
Had so much fun chatting w/ the one and only @kaitlynbristowe! Check it out on her always fab podcast #OffTheVine: https://www.podcastone.com/off-the-vine-with-kaitlyn-bristowe …
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:18 pm

Sharleen singing IG video
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcsyGg_ArWJ/?taken-by=sharleenjoynt
sharleenjoynt
On @offthevinepodcast, @kaitlynbristowe gave me the courage to post more singing stuff, so here’s a sesh with @djordjenesic, an obnoxious high note thrown in for good measure.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:42 pm

more wedding pics:
Wedding Recap, Part III: Surprises
Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 47 Sa1147
Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 47 Sa1821+%281%29
I was touched at how many guests made a point of telling us that it was one of the most beautiful weddings they'd been to, or my favorite, that they loved our vows. (I know I'm biased but I happen to think our vows were fantastic.) People remembered specifics about the day—the vows, the sunset during the ceremony, how great the dance music was, the Chilean sea bass, the speeches, the cake. The feedback was not at all generic and felt really honest, thus the positivity was really nice to hear after having put in so much time, money, and energy. I suppose I underestimated how much of an impression your wedding could have on others... this was a really nice, unexpected post-wedding feel-good factor.

Easily one of the coolest things about having a wedding was having so many of the people you love and who have meant something to you over the years all together in one place. Yes, the "celebrating you" part is certainly nice, but it was just really cool to have childhood friends, high school friends, friends I'd met waiting tables in college, friends I'd sung operas with, friends I'd been on The Bachelor with, all in one room together, all at the same time. There's something fantastical and almost surreal about it. There was one particular friend I'd met while taking German classes in Berlin in 2009, who I remained friends with over the years (she lives in London), whose wedding I went to in Evian, France a few years ago. She came with her husband (all the way from London!! They win all the prizes) and it was just the neatest thing to see photos of her hanging out with a high school friend of mine. Like, when else would that ever happen??

I have to say, bringing together all the people from the different stages of your lives (thus far) was easily one of the most special things about our day. I of course knew everyone would be coming together, but I was definitely surprised by how gosh darn cool it was.
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/blog/wedding-recap-surprises
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 56 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 51 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+95
Mommyof2
mysthelma
alwaystulips
SunnyRachel
ddsmom17