SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2

Page 5 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 32 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2

Post by soccermom333 Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:23 pm

@ChrisRSiegfried: Happy November 1st everyone. An exciting month ahead with a lot happening. Stay tuned!

Hmmmm.   What does this beautiful couple have going on??  Hope lots of fun things for us to see and talk about!!  Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2

Post by tigertiz Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:43 pm

Well he's got my attention now.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:10 pm

Can't wait to see what they have planned!!

Home is where the heart is. @chrisrsiegfried

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 5 03fb0e84435511e385f622000ab5bce4_8

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:57 pm

Charming man and charming girl. Together, MAGIC! :yes: :claphands :claphands 
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:39 pm

http://ca.eonline.com/shows/hello_ross/videos/214557/desiree-hartsock-spills-bachelorette-secrets

Brief interview with Ross!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:05 pm

bleuberry wrote:http://ca.eonline.com/shows/hello_ross/videos/214557/desiree-hartsock-spills-bachelorette-secrets

What secrets? How many guys she kissed on the show? I was disappointed in her answer. She should have asked them to not ask those questions, or better yet, say "next question!" Also, did not like her shaking her a$$ (wearing a thong at that) on stage in front of those guys. Even Ross's question about how many of them "going down on girls!", I like Desiree, but for a self-professed Christian, she came off as too edgy!

Seems, she forgot she has a fiancé now, and she should be showing some concern(s) for his feelings. I love "HelloRoss" but this segment was too raucous for me ("let's drink!")
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:10 pm

MMA50 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:http://ca.eonline.com/shows/hello_ross/videos/214557/desiree-hartsock-spills-bachelorette-secrets

What secrets? How many guys she kissed on the show?  I was disappointed in her answer.  She should have asked them to not ask those questions, or better yet, say "next question!" Also, did not like her shaking her a$$ (wearing a thong at that) on stage in front of those guys.  Even Ross's question about how many of them "going down on girls!", I like Desiree, but for a self-professed Christian, she came off as too edgy!

Seems, she forgot she has a fiancé now, and she should be showing some concern(s) for his feelings. I love "HelloRoss" but this segment was too raucous for me ("let's drink!")
She's 27! Now's as good a time as any. Hugesmile :yes: 

I think this was filmed a month or two ago, right after they moved to Seattle.

Last edited by bleuberry on Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:12 pm

bleuberry wrote:
MMA50 wrote:

What secrets? How many guys she kissed on the show?  I was disappointed in her answer.  She should have asked them to not ask those questions, or better yet, say "next question!" Also, did not like her shaking her a$$ (wearing a thong at that) on stage in front of those guys.  Even Ross's question about how many of them "going down on girls!", I like Desiree, but for a self-professed Christian, she came off as too edgy!

She's 27! Now's as good a time as any. Hugesmile :yes: 

I think this is a month or two old, right after they moved to Seattle.
I know! I was just expecting her to keeping it classy....much like Catherine Giudici. That's all~
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:36 pm

To be fair, we really can't compare the two. The role of Bachelorette is hugely different than being chosen by the lead. They are two classy, strong, beautiful, independent women in love. :yes:
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:19 pm

bleuberry wrote:To be fair, we really can't compare the two. The role of Bachelorette is hugely different than being chosen by the lead. They are two classy, strong, beautiful, independent women in love. :yes:

Agree Bleu!  Des and Chris are very classy.  :yes: I love the part of the interview where she says it works for her because Chris is right for her.  Also agree with her that 10 weeks on the show is like years in real life.  She really got to the hard questions right away!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:54 pm

Video from last night. http://instagram.com/p/gMapwbiGFZ/

hartsdesire4
19 hours ago
Ferris wheel. Chris afraid of heights. Maybe a bad idea. @chrisrsiegfried #socute #crazybeautiful.
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:38 pm

Haha, cute! Thanks Linds!

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 32 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2

+50
marriedtoabaritone
LynnTa
stuckinsc
Thomigirl
emusha