SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by atem Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:28 pm

Thanks for letting us know annie340! I can't see the vid now. What was it?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by Guest Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:36 pm

You're welcome Atem! The video is on the instagram under @lulubellaboutique. I couldn't bring it over. It opens with Brooks being kissed by two ladies and shows the rest of the store with all the ladies coming to see him.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:07 pm

annie340 wrote:You're welcome Atem! The video is on the instagram under @lulubellaboutique. I couldn't bring it over. It opens with Brooks being kissed by two ladies and shows the rest of the store with all the ladies coming to see him.

giggling LOL  Thanks for letting me know.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:29 pm

Brooks tweeted this today "Today may be the day to finally go as @jimmykimmel dressed as @robdelaney dressed as @azizansari"

Is it me or does anyone else not get this? LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:43 pm

Found this today on instagram....nice shot of Brooks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:45 pm

annie340 wrote:You're welcome Atem! The video is on the instagram under @lulubellaboutique. I couldn't bring it over. It opens with Brooks being kissed by two ladies and shows the rest of the store with all the ladies coming to see him.
Here's the video...

sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:48 pm

Thanks sfrank! Is Brooks still in CA?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:56 pm

Motorcycle broke down today right by my sisters.Oh well at least the view is swear wording awesome.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:58 pm

sfrank wrote:
Motorcycle broke down today right by my sisters.Oh well at least the view is swear wording awesome.
I was about to ask someone to put up that picture! Sigh, I swear I just love that picture. He needs a hug.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:02 pm

sfrank wrote:Found this today on instagram....nice shot of Brooks.

Yeah, that is a great picture of him. Thanks for finding it.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:15 pm

Thanks for posting the video and the pics Sfrank! I just love to see new pics of Brooks!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:15 pm

Looks like Brooks is still in CA

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

+42
Luvstruck
Aunties_Love
latergator
GuardianAngel
MonicaJM2001