SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by atem Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:13 pm

giggling at the hashtag that one lady put #hewasokaylooking! Too funny!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by Guest Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:23 pm

atem wrote:giggling at the hashtag that one lady put #hewasokaylooking!  Too funny!
Atem I noticed that one too! I thought, just okay looking? Does she need glasses? LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post by secretviewer Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:37 pm

annie340 wrote:
atem wrote:giggling at the hashtag that one lady put #hewasokaylooking!  Too funny!
Atem I noticed that one too! I thought, just okay looking? Does she need glasses? LOL!
...OR, to be more blunt, has she lost her #%>* mind?

my daughter-in-law wasn't raving about Brooks' looks last season, and I just looked at her like she was crazy!no no 
secretviewer
secretviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by secretviewer Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:39 pm

annie340 wrote:Brooks tweeted this today "Today may be the day to finally go as @jimmykimmel dressed as @robdelaney dressed as @azizansari"

Is it me or does anyone else not get this? LOL!
I don't either, Annie. I suspect that I'm too old to "get it." But then there are the Brooks tweets that are great, which is why I'm certain this one is profound, too. I'm just not "in on" the joke, whatever it is.....
secretviewer
secretviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by karenap63 Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:49 pm

The woman with the eyesight problems...I'll give her my bifocals.... one.crazy %^t3h  giggling question

karenap63

Female Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:03 pm

secretviewer wrote:
annie340 wrote:Brooks tweeted this today "Today may be the day to finally go as @jimmykimmel dressed as @robdelaney dressed as @azizansari"

Is it me or does anyone else not get this? LOL!
I don't either, Annie.   I suspect that I'm too old to "get it."    But then there are the Brooks tweets that are great, which is why I'm certain this one is profound, too.   I'm just not "in on" the joke, whatever it is.....
Secretviewer Brooks does have many great tweets! Seriously though, I think sometimes he's just trying to be funny. I think that's what he was doing with this one or maybe just trying to screw with our minds. LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:06 pm

karenap63 wrote:The woman with the eyesight problems...I'll give her my bifocals.... one.crazy %^t3h  giggling question
I so agree with you ladies on this one Karenap63 & secretviewer! Something is definitely wrong with her sight!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:10 am

He's so silly!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:50 pm

Has Brooke gone in hiding? Haven't seen anything about him in a while.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:51 pm

Brooks posted this about an hour ago on instagram "Pic ( Day 1 ) Traveling Mexico via motorcycles - I pray we all come back alive. #yolo"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:54 pm

nannymargie wrote:Has Brooke gone in hiding?  Haven't seen anything about him in a while.
This was too funny! I was posting an update at the same time you were asking the question.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:48 pm

[quote="annie340"]
nannymargie wrote:Has Brooke gone in hiding?  Haven't seen anything about him in a while.
This was too funny! I was posting an update at the same time you were asking the question.[/quote

LOL, giggling  Thanks for the update. I am sure he is having a good time.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

+42
Luvstruck
Aunties_Love
latergator
GuardianAngel
MonicaJM2001