SELECT CONTENT

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Page 19 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by Norcalgal Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:28 pm

BTW, did anyone catch what Tim said to Anna during their hug at the RC? Couldn't catch it but sounded like he was showing appreciation for her accepting his rose, with all the implication of what it meant.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:01 pm

I can't believe they showed this!

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 19 ScreenShot2013-11-17at125107PM_zps612aadec

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 19 ScreenShot2013-11-17at125124PM_zpsc2714124

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:05 pm

^ Haha wow they totally spoiled it! Anna's dress is the same color shown in the preview (blink and you'll miss it) after the episode. Welp figured it would be Anna if not Ali.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 19 8367-910 Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 19 I_got_13 Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 19 E5kqdm15 Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 19 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:01 pm

This is all tied up in a neat bow. Why so obvious?

If Anna why is her sister still out there liking things that is against Ali. Did Ali do something wrong. I notice that still none of the other bachettes is liking her stuff on IG. Weird.

Here is one that Charlotte liked recently, along with everything Anna.

Nadia Tour Ali has a website! She is an actor and she fooled us all. Wanna be star! Haven't seen any other girl on the show with a website! FAKE!
10 hours ago · Like · 3
Charlotte and Tide Forrester.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:19 pm

Did they film the WTA yet? Maybe something happened between Tim and Ali that we don't know about?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 19 8367-910 Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 19 I_got_13 Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 19 E5kqdm15 Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 19 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:01 pm

iamreal2u wrote:This is all tied up in a neat bow.  Why so obvious?

If Anna why is her sister still out there liking things that is against Ali.  Did Ali do something wrong.  I notice that still none of the other bachettes is liking her stuff on IG.  Weird.  

Nadia Tour Ali has a website! She is an actor and she fooled us all. Wanna be star! Haven't seen any other girl on the show with a website! FAKE!
10 hours ago · Like · 3
Just let it go.. She's annoying with all the likes but don't give her more attention.

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:04 pm

iamreal2u wrote:This is all tied up in a neat bow.  Why so obvious?

If Anna why is her sister still out there liking things that is against Ali.  Did Ali do something wrong.  I notice that still none of the other bachettes is liking her stuff on IG.  Weird.  

10 hours ago · Like · 3
You are reading way too much into this.. IMO. Ali has only a handful of followers and she only made that account a couple of days ago.. MAybe they don't know yet, simply as that... Anna posted that pic of them recently saying how much she loves her etc... and Rochelle also said that she does when posting the "New Idea" pics... The Heinrich sisters WERE bitter from the very beginning.. Liking things, saying that Tim isn't good enough..etc... Like I said... People are crying over Ali and Charlotte is bitter that not everybody has the hots for Anna only...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:11 pm

Norcalgal wrote:BTW, did anyone catch what Tim said to Anna during their hug at the RC?  Couldn't catch it but sounded like he was showing appreciation for her accepting his rose, with all the implication of what it meant.
I can't tell.. it sounds like, "Anna it's you"

Linds911 wrote:^ Haha wow they totally spoiled it! Anna's dress is the same color shown in the preview (blink and you'll miss it) after the episode. We figured it would be Anna if not Ali.
I agree.. the dress in the preview at the end of the episode is Anna's.

Why did they make it so easy?!

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:18 pm

Linds911 wrote:Did they film the WTA yet? Maybe something happened between Tim and Ali that we don't know about?

The WTA will reveal a lot about Ali's relationship with the rest. It's obvious that something is off.

Did Tim pull a Mesnick? Hugesmile 
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:46 pm

grace8136 wrote:I can't believe they showed this!

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 19 ScreenShot2013-11-17at125107PM_zps612aadec

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 19 ScreenShot2013-11-17at125124PM_zpsc2714124
The setting is beautiful. :yes: cheeky 

They really did reveal everything though Hugesmile ...Now, were this the US version there would be a big "BUT" coming... Question is, are they that clever in AU? scratch

Last edited by chloep on Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:47 pm

Linds911 wrote:Did they film the WTA yet? Maybe something happened between Tim and Ali that we don't know about?
The WTA will be shown after the FRC. I think the next day?

I could have sworn I read it was already filmed?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:50 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:BTW, did anyone catch what Tim said to Anna during their hug at the RC?  Couldn't catch it but sounded like he was showing appreciation for her accepting his rose, with all the implication of what it meant.
I can't tell.. it sounds like, "Anna it's you"

Linds911 wrote:^ Haha wow they totally spoiled it! Anna's dress is the same color shown in the preview (blink and you'll miss it) after the episode. We figured it would be Anna if not Ali.
I agree.. the dress in the preview at the end of the episode is Anna's.

Why did they make it so easy?!
You got me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

+32
notarose
ddsmom17
robinvi
Spoil Me Again
Bobette