SELECT CONTENT

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by atem Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:36 am

Thanks for posting the picture for us.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by AEF Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:36 am

grace8136 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:I am such a conspiracy theorist(urban dictionary def :Smiley: ).  Ok I was looking at these picts.  Rochelle arrives -> Anna arrives-> Light outdoors and Anna even looks earlier here.  Then you see Tim saying that he has to look someone in the eyes and tell them that he does not love them.  He is wearing what looks to be the same white shirt, candles burning in background but it looks in the later evening.  Then you see Anna and Tim in at the FRC again, but does the FRC looks different to the one early ones.  It seems to be a different location or setup.  Not sure which.  

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 22 2013-11-18_09-17-27

I noticed what you are talking about too and studied the scene. I believe it is just taken from different angles and is the same location. You can see the same circle with a pool, same plants, candles in the same position as the shot above with the same beach in the distance as Rochelle. My theory on why it looks so dark in the last one with Anna is that they probably had to reshoot it 5 times until she could stop putting her head down and giggling all the way through it! Even in this first shot of Anna, you can see the candles are lit and the candles were not even in place for Rochelle, much less lit. But excellent point that it looks dark when Tim says he has to look her in the eyes. It could have been shot inside, but does seem late, so maybe they are just trying to trick us? Hope so, because it was pretty dumb otherwise. But odd that they would use the prettier moment with the sunset and candles for the F2, if so.

One of my friends the other day thought Anna's scenes looked they were filmed at sunrise, she couldn't explain why.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:38 am

Well maybe another indication that Anna is F1.  Rochelle did a interview with Mamamia.  I do not see anything pointing to Anna having done one.
http://instagram.com/p/g4phUHC4KF/  Still feel like the whole story is not being told.

******Anna also did an interview with Mamamia.

Last edited by iamreal2u on Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated to add anna)
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:59 am

Do not know how to post IG pictures, but what a contrast in dressing.  Plus it looks as through Anna is wearing a ring here.

http://instagram.com/p/g5Nfnyyffo/

Last edited by iamreal2u on Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:27 am

What do you guys think of this picture? They are all lined off based on when they left at least up to Ali. Has Anna ever worked that dress? Everyone else is wearing a dress for a RC.

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 22 2013-11-19_08-24-59

Last edited by iamreal2u on Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added comment.)
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:44 am

Anna loves jewellery so I think it's a ring she wears alot on the show, I can put up a picture if you want?

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:02 am

Kaltie wrote:Anna loves jewellery so I think it's a ring she wears alot on the show, I can put up a picture if you want?
Go ahead Kaltie. Thanks!
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:05 am

iamreal2u wrote:Well maybe another indication that Anna is F1.  Rochelle did a interview with Mamamia.  I do not see anything pointing to Anna having done one.
http://instagram.com/p/g4phUHC4KF/  Still feel like the whole story is not being told.

I do agree with you iamreal2u. The three of them look so comfortable around each other. I find that strange, but I guess they surpass a level of maturity not seen before and they all look so happy. Kudos to them.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:17 am

iamreal2u wrote:What do you guys think of this picture? They are all lined off based on when they left at least up to Ali. Has Anna ever worked that dress?  Everyone else is wearing a dress for a RC.

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 22 2013-11-19_08-24-59
If we are to go with the order of elimination of the girls then it seems as though Rochelle is the winner or maybe there is no winner. Are they playing with the viewers. Dani wore that dress when she was eliminated, as for the others, I haven't seen the others with those dresses.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:28 pm

Here is an article that always favored Anna now thinks Rochelle.

Tim believes that both the girls have opened up because of him. He wants to give the final rose to the one, with whom he sees a possibility of love happening. In the previous episode, Tim wanted to know Anna's true feelings for him and she did not give him an answer that he wanted to hear. Rochelle is more open about her feelings and conveyed that through her poem. Who do you think Tim will give the final rose to? Is it Anna or Rochelle? We are placing out bets on Rochelle.    

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/523387/20131119/bachelor-australia-australian-tim-robards-final-episode.htm#.UouCWaWYhVg
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:12 pm

Hi folks in Australia.. Is this true?

Jacqui Shemer Channel 10 just made a mistake and showed behind the scenes at a dancing with the stars party on eyewitness news and showed footage of Tim and his girlfriend (the winner!!) grrrrrr finale ruined!!!
3 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1
And we need this at the US version.

belinda mayor ‏@muggivanmayor 5h
Looking forward to @Studio10au in the morning @jolamble @Studio10au psychologist is talking to the very last contestants of @TheBachelorAU
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:56 pm

Why on earth would he be public at a dwts party with the F1 - and expect everyone there to keep her name secret? I dont buy it.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

+32
notarose
ddsmom17
robinvi
Spoil Me Again
Bobette