SELECT CONTENT

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Page 23 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Myer - Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by ElonM Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:10 pm

Don't know if this is true but @WrightsPR tweeted this

The star of Australia’s @TheBachelorAus, Tim Robards has secured himself a reporting gig on Channel 10’s breakfast show #Congratulations wrote:" @WrightsPR
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Myer - Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by iamreal2u Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:39 pm

Pff.. All we need now is for Anna to turn model and we are set. What a show...
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:48 pm

Laughing at all the recent news - dancing, reporting, turning into a model. Yes - what a show!
I went back and listened to what Tim said to Anna at the last RC - I can confirm that he said to her (after the tight hug) "Anna, it's you". I will be very surprised if we don't here it is Anna as F1. Now, whether they stay together is a completely different story ...

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:13 pm

It's for sure going to be Anna but hoping its Rochelle think they have a better chance at lasting, but marriage probably not for either. Tim used this as an opportunity to get into show business.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Myer - Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 23 1f49c

Myer - Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 23 8367-910 Myer - Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 23 I_got_13 Myer - Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 23 E5kqdm15 Myer - Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 23 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:02 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
Kaltie wrote:Anna loves jewellery so I think it's a ring she wears alot on the show, I can put up a picture if you want?
Go ahead Kaltie.  Thanks!

I found these two pictures. It's definitely this ring and her favorite one.

Myer - Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 23 15gpd3n

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:58 pm

Oh yeah. Looks like that ring alright. Thanks.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:02 pm

If it is Anna (still have my doubts for some reason) not sure what kind of relationship they will have since her sisters and mom were on FB liking unfavorable things about Tim.

Oh well we will see maybe not tonight but later down the road. I can't wait for Thursday actually for the tell all.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:03 pm

Really - I didnt know that. can you bring me up to speed on what sorts of things they were liking - and when?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:10 pm

Some I grabbed are scattered through this thread.  Basically Anna is to good for Tim.  They did reference though Anna for the win so maybe.  They got upset when Ali became the favorite on FB and then they kind of turn on her as well.  I posted some of them so if you do a search on my posts you should find some.

To add, their "likes" varies because they do like "Anna for the win" and "Tim and Ann are perfect." I think it depends on the time of the day. Who knows.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:55 pm

Tim now has a twitter account @MrTimRobards

For a Chiropractor he is following some very interesting people.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:59 pm

ElonM wrote:Tim now has a twitter account @MrTimRobards

May be a fake?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:04 am

atem wrote:
ElonM wrote:Tim now has a twitter account @MrTimRobards

May be a fake?
Don't think so @TheBachelorAU tweeted it. Tim will be live tweeting the episode.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

+32
notarose
ddsmom17
robinvi
Spoil Me Again
Bobette