SELECT CONTENT

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Page 32 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by nd4reality Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:50 pm

AEF wrote:Tim and Anna did a short segment for a news show on Valentine's Day. They both are glowing, Tim had a night picnic planned. He said once the cameras stopped rolling he had organized a hotel room, joked there was still a camera in there and were locked in there for days. He said he met the love of his life on the show.

I really need to catch up with other reality shows!
Could one of you please summarize this season for me ? TIA

Could you post a picture of the final couple please ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by atem Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:56 pm

nd4reality wrote:
AEF wrote:Tim and Anna did a short segment for a news show on Valentine's Day. They both are glowing, Tim had a night picnic planned. He said once the cameras stopped rolling he had organized a hotel room, joked there was still a camera in there and were locked in there for days. He said he met the love of his life on the show.

We were watching the episodes on one of those sites that put up tv shows.  I don't know if the links are still good.  Anyone know?

You can also google Bachelor Australia and it will pull up the pictures.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:10 am

nd4reality wrote:

Watched them all from here: http://delishows.com/show/the-bachelor-australia

Pretty much the same format as US Bach but much more enjoyable. The RC eliminations towards the end surprised some of us, but looks like it all worked out!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 32 8367-910 Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 32 I_got_13 Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 32 E5kqdm15 Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 32 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:11 am

Norcalgal wrote:I watched the entire season on this link:

http://delishows.com/the-bachelor-australia-season-1-episode-13-the-final-rose.html

Just change the episode starting with 1 and go thru 13.  I did not download but I did find it easier to watch on my iPad than my desktop.  Go figure.  Just allow plenty of time to load before starting to watch.  Have fun - it was a good season.  Editing reminded me of the early Bachelor shows - pretty straightforward.

Here you go for the Australia season of the Bachelor
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:14 am

I came across this interview..Anna and Rochelle speaking to a psychologist about the process. I didn't watch the show. They seem like great young women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sic4DES4Z-A

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:10 pm

What a difference from most Bachelor shows in the US where the producers (or even the girls themselves) pit one girl against the other. Anna said it best that she knew being friends with the girls was the only way to get through the experience.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri May 09, 2014 12:41 pm

Tim and Anna are talking marriage!

https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/who/latest-news/a/23331389/tim-anna-talk-marriage/

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri May 09, 2014 6:11 pm

Cute picture. Glad they are still happy together. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 32 8367-910 Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 32 I_got_13 Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 32 E5kqdm15 Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 32 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:23 am

Norcalgal wrote:Here's an overview to Season 1 - Tim and Anna. They just recently moved in together and have been public since last September.

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Tim-Robards-Anna-Heinrich-Relationship-Timeline-34275919#opening-slide

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:32 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:Here's an overview to Season 1 - Tim and Anna.  They just recently moved in together and have been public since last September.

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Tim-Robards-Anna-Heinrich-Relationship-Timeline-34275919#opening-slide

Wow! I love all those pics! I didn't follow Bach Australia, knew nothing about them. They are a fantastic looking couple, could Tim be anymore of a hunk?

I brought up the archived thread, and copied your post. They are obviously a very well known couple.

I may have to find the time to follow BA Season2 more closely.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:55 pm

Osher predicted Anna would be Tim's chosen one from their just-out-of-the-limo convo when Tim told her she had lipstick on her teeth!  BTW, I think Osher seems more relaxed with Season 2.

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Osher-Gunsberg-Interview-Bachelor-Australia-2014-35325715
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:55 am

These two are still going strong and in love. Anna moved in with Tim and I think (hope) a ring is in her future! Too cute!

annaheinrich1
6 days ago

Family dinner. Dress code double denim #Sundaynight #Love

mrtimrobards
3 weeks ago
Maybe I'll be chasing her this time?... #city2surf

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 32 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

+32
notarose
ddsmom17
robinvi
Spoil Me Again
Bobette