SELECT CONTENT

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Page 33 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:44 am

Great pics bleu! Didn't they get engaged at the end of their season?

Who is Osher?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by Norcalgal Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:57 pm

Osher is the host for Bachelor Australia (with the outrageous hair). You can wiki him and see he has a background similar to Ryan Seacrest and is a producer of the BachAu show.

Tim and Anna did not get engaged - he gave her a ring which she wears on her right hand. They moved in together about 10-11 months after the show ended. I think they'll be engaged within 6 months. Their advice is to take it slow and make it easy by being near each other. With Blake from Perth and none of the girls (except Jess, who lived there at one time) living there, that advice has to go out the window! I don't think we'll see an engagement this time either. Interesting that Anna feels being on the show has made being taken seriously as a prosecutor hard!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:19 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Osher is the host for Bachelor Australia (with the outrageous hair).  You can wiki him and see he has a background similar to Ryan Seacrest and is a producer of the BachAu show.

Tim and Anna did not get engaged - he gave her a ring which she wears on her right hand.  They moved in together about 10-11 months after the show ended.  I think they'll be engaged within 6 months.  Their advice is to take it slow and make it easy by being near each other.  With Blake from Perth and none of the girls (except Jess, who lived there at one time) living there, that advice has to go out the window!  I don't think we'll see an engagement this time either.  Interesting that Anna feels being on the show has made being taken seriously as a prosecutor hard!

Thanks for the info on Osher!

I'm curious to know when the show ended for Tim and Anna without a proposal, how did the viewers react to that? What did he say to her at proposal time?

It sounds like to me, they handled it perfectly IMO.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:27 pm

My impression from Season 1 was that Tim made it clear he didn't want to propose to any girl, no matter how strong his feelings for her. The viewers were very supportive of them as a couple - no big deal there was no proposal. When he met with the Sydney jeweler, it was with the idea to design a ring that represented their relationship. At the time the episode was shown, you had no idea that it wasn't an engagement ring. However, the design of the ring certainly doesn't look like an engagement ring. I think it suits Anna perfectly - unique but not flashy.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by jul2201 Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:56 pm

Does Anna still work as a lawyer?

jul2201

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:47 pm

A whole year already! Maybe a proposal will happen soon? ;)

annaheinrich1
12 hours ago
ONE YEAR ON & STILL GOING STRONG  beatingheart  Staying where it all begun @thestarsydney #TheDarlingHotel #oneyearon @mrtimrobards #ILOVEYOU

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 33 8367-910 Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 33 I_got_13 Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 33 E5kqdm15 Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 33 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:42 am

jul2201 wrote:Does Anna still work as a lawyer?

From this article - yes she does
http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/567294/20140923/bachelor-australia-tim-robards-anna-heinrich-update.htm#.VCJLQmccTIU

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:33 am

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/rochelle-emanuelsmith-on-life-after-the-bachelor-and-how-she-healed-herself/story-fn8yvfst-1227070503563

rochelle's side of the story...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:35 am

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Tim-Robards-Anna-Heinrich-Interview-Bachelor-2014-35845234
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:39 am

http://www.perthnow.com.au/entertainment/confidential/bachelor-2012-winner-anna-heinrich-says-she-would-have-said-no-to-tim-robards-if-he-proposed-on-the-show/story-fnilxh2q-1227080151413

Bachelor 2012 winner Anna Heinrich says she would have said no to Tim Robards if he proposed on the show

emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:15 am

http://www.womansday.com.au/celebrity/photo-galleries/2014/10/you-get-back-what-you-give-out-tim-anna-flaunt-their-lasting-bachelor-romance/you-get-back-what-you-give-out-tim-anna-flaunt-their-lasting-bachelor-romance-image-4/
Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 33 Tim_robards_anna_heinrich

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 33 Anna_tim

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 33 Anna_tim_spa
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:08 am

Tim and Anna are the intruders on 'I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here' AU appearing on the Valentine's Version of The Living Room on Friday night with Tim on bended knee reaching into his pocket dressed in a tux with flowers - way it looks reaching for a ring? Guessing this would not be how he proposes.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

+32
notarose
ddsmom17
robinvi
Spoil Me Again
Bobette