SELECT CONTENT

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Page 34 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by atem Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:07 pm

They still have that show? I guess I don't get the appeal of it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:10 pm

AEF wrote:Tim and Anna are the intruders on 'I'm a  Celebrity Get Me Out of Here' AU appearing on the Valentine's Version of The Living Room on Friday night with Tim on bended knee reaching into his pocket dressed in a tux with flowers - way it looks reaching for a ring? Guessing this would not be how he proposes.

I wonder if it's a clip of the real time proposal if there was one? He's so freakin good looking. One of these days I need to see if I can find the last couple of epi's online.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:12 pm

Tim Robards and Anna Heinrich join jungle on I'm a Celebrity:
Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 34 IAC_Ep7_Jungle_Alert_1
Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 34 TheBachelorTimAnn-ImACelebrity

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 34 457911-691ae236-b158-11e4-90ab-ef3fd79aaa94
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:12 pm

Wow, they are so good looking. Was this a fun season to watch? Should I look it up online?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:28 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Wow, they are so good looking.  Was this a fun season to watch? Should I look it up online?

It seemed like a typical Bachelor show to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:53 am

I was able to watch Tim & Anna's scene's someone uploaded the other day, thank you whoever you are! I really enjoyed watching their journey. It was refreshing not having to deal with him dating the other women and just focusing on he and Anna, him choosing not to go to the fantasy suite, etc. I love the little notecards she made up for him (things she loved about him) and that first kiss was the cutest! Both gorgeous and it's nice seeing them still together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:03 am

stuckinsc wrote:Wow, they are so good looking.  Was this a fun season to watch? Should I look it up online?

yes it was fun and heartwarming to follow their wuv story with a happy end on and off the show, Stuc yes

you can watch it from watchseriestv.to. just search for Bach Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:04 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

yes it was fun and heartwarming to follow their wuv story with a happy end on and off the show, Stuc yes

you can watch it from watchseriestv.to.   just search for Bach Australia
I second what Mura says! handwave Mura! Love your avatar photo of Becca. Gorgeous girl.

Agree Stuck! Tim and Anna are both gorgeous! Anna is a natural beauty (she wore bright lipstick on her season but doesn't anymore - which I prefer and she looks amazing au natural).

TBAus S1 was a great series and nice to watch a lead not have any Fantasy Suite Dates and seem to know what he wanted and not be a puppet by the producers (which TBAus S2 Blake seemed to be, even though he didn't have FSD eithers). Although more sophisticated, Tim and Anna remind me of Tim and Jenna from Ready For Love - taking their time, dating in real life. Tim and Anna live together and have been with each other ~2 yrs, IIRC.

Mura and Stuck (and others) if you are interested in watching TB New Zealand, I posted links in TBNZ thread "Links" section. Art is my avatar eyedrool . Doesn't do PDA and is super shy, great gentleman. Worth a watch for him alone.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:18 pm

I'm interested! Thanks for the link.

Stuck, you can also Google : Dailymotion Bachelor Australia season 1. Someone made video of only Tim and Anna's dates and time together.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:37 pm

I love them together. Put a ring on it Tim!

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun May 03, 2015 3:57 pm

annaheinrich1
6 hours ago
Me and my man @mrtimrobards #tvweeklogies
Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 34 11190374_446068115558473_1401892146_n

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 34 8367-910 Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 34 I_got_13 Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 34 E5kqdm15 Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 34 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:12 am

Tim doing another reality show - his third - now DWTS AU
Not sure those outside AU can see this but an his intro on DWTS website, he is making fun of himself and a little crude.
https://au.tv.yahoo.com/dancing-with-the-stars/clips/28728041/meet-tim-/#page1

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

+32
notarose
ddsmom17
robinvi
Spoil Me Again
Bobette