SELECT CONTENT

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Page 35 of 43 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:43 am

Guest wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Wow, they are so good looking.  Was this a fun season to watch? Should I look it up online?

yes it was fun and heartwarming to follow their wuv story with a happy end on and off the show, Stuc yes

you can watch it from watchseriestv.to.   just search for Bach Australia

Long after filming, Gunther (Bach AU's Chris Harrison) said he knew it was Anna from the moment they met - her bright red lipstick was all over her front teeth! They both laughed about it. Anna had never had a serious bf and Tim really had to work for her to open up and be really patient. It wasn't until their final date that her emotions came tumbling out - very beautiful
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by happygolucky Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:00 am

Indeed, another beautiful story, beautiful couple, still going strong, watched it after NZ has finished. The cue cards Anna used, were a nice touch, her being a lawyer and still so personal. Loved it.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:16 am

Thanks AEF.

He may be pretty good on that show and likes the limelight so no surprise.

So Bachelor, Celebrity AU, and now DWTS.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:30 am

But he seems to include his chosen in this and not use it to ignore her. He also seems pretty honest about who he is and what he wants.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:34 am

Just to clarify, I really like Tim and see nothing wrong with him liking the limelight, which to me he does, because he is classy about it which I like. 

I think the limelight likes him too -- no negative press and he comes off a gentleman (which I believe he is.. just a class act).

I think both Tim and Anna are a great couple and very well suited and have done great on TV (especially Celebrity Get me out of here) and am looking forward to seeing how far Tim goes. Anna will look stunning per usual on the red carpet. Gorgeous couple.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:51 pm

happygolucky wrote:Indeed, another beautiful story, beautiful couple, still going strong, watched it after NZ has finished. The cue cards Anna used, were a nice touch, her being a lawyer and still so personal. Loved it.
Agree happy! One of my favorite moments of theirs!

I saw he was trying to get cast for the next Magic Mike film also, he's def. got the body & looks for it. Doesn't bother me he's pursuing whatever he can out there. I've enjoyed what he and Anna have posted on SM so far, and they are always doing and going places together. Cute and fun couple!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:50 am

I'm on mobile so I can't bring over Anna's Instagram post, but today is their 2 year anniversary!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:20 am

AmyB wrote:I'm on mobile so I can't bring over Anna's Instagram post, but today is their 2 year anniversary!
Hoorray to Tim and Anna. Such a lovely couple. They get better and better each year. beatingheart
annaheinrich1 September 15, 2015  
Two years on....... Happy anniversary @mrtimrobards You bring nothing but love and happiness to my life.
#ILOVEYOU
Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 35 924659_906831339385454_484153096_n

mrtimrobards September 15, 2015
2 years ago today I told my beautiful girl @annaheinrich1 had my heart... You still got it baby! You make everything simply.... Better! We have so much fun together and I want to thank everyone for supporting us. We love that we've been able to touch so many hearts as you have touched ours xox
Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 35 11849167_1015007648542233_1071591264_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:52 pm

2 years already!! So awesome congrats to Tim&Anna! Hopefully a proposal is next! :cutesmile!:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 35 8367-910 Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 35 I_got_13 Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 35 E5kqdm15 Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 35 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:13 pm

They are just as gorgeous on the inside as they are out, love what he had to say, sweet. beatingheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:41 pm

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 35 CSd6CJcVAAEe7gy
ELLE Australia ‏@ELLEaus · Oct 29
Cute couple @ANNAJHEINRICH and @MrTimRobards on the red carpet at the #elleausstyleawards
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:51 pm

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 35 CUPAmbnW4AAJloQ
Grande_Provence ‏@grande_provence
The Bachelor's Tim Robards & Anna Heinrich is in #SouthAfrica & visiting us too! @MrTimRobards @TheBachelorAU
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 43 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

+32
notarose
ddsmom17
robinvi
Spoil Me Again
Bobette