SELECT CONTENT

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Page 36 of 43 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 39 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by Maddy Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:58 pm

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 36 CUHkx95U8AAVN1e
Tim Robards Official ‏@MrTimRobards
Magical place... Magical people... Enough said...Well no more space #phindaforestlodge @andbeyondsafari #southafrica
Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 36 CUPWfDLWcAAGq2G
Tim Robards Official ‏@MrTimRobards · 11h11 hours ago
Someone said wine tasting??? Great food, great wine here, highly recommend! @grandeprovence #southafrica
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:53 pm

This is from Oct/15. I couldn't find anything more recent on these two. Looks like they are having/had a great time travelling. It's been two years already!

DailyMail.co.uk.

Dispelling the rumours, Anna, 32, said earlier this year: 'We're young. It's something I only want to do once. When we're ready it will happen.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3275095/The-Bachelor-s-Tim-Robards-Anna-Heinrich-kick-stunning-Mexican-resort-romantic-tour-Americas.html#ixzz3ugF2A3XF
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:39 pm

I didn't read it here but i think Anna looks so much like Emily Vancamp, unreal.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:42 pm

Linds911 wrote:
annaheinrich1
6 hours ago
Me and my man @mrtimrobards #tvweeklogies
Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 36 11190374_446068115558473_1401892146_n
This pic is amazing, they are a very good looking couple.
That dress is gorgeous :yes:
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:21 pm

He is gorgeous!! I've never seen a photo of him before. I love her dress too!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:21 pm

They're a stunning couple. Very old school Hollywood glamour, imo.
Beautiful!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:08 am

ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE: TIM ROBARDS
THE Bachelor finale marked three years of romantic bliss for original Aussie Bachelor Tim Robards and his rose winner Anna Heinrich.

The Bachelor hunk has spent the past few years in the spotlight after putting it all on the line for love when he starred in Australia’s first season of the show three years ago.Setting the standard high for many Bachelors and Bachelorettes to come, Tim, 33, says the secret to a happy relationship comes down to having the same values.

“It’s important for any relationship to have similar values. You can probably pick your top five values and everything you do in your life will come back to them,” he said.

“If you and your partner are aligned with those top values then your most likely going to have the most successful relationship.

“Mine are definitely family, adventure, trust and honesty, and health and fitness.”
With that in mind, it’s no wonder the stunning couple make it a priority to work out together.

“I think it’s important, some people prefer to train by themselves but at the same time couples can be so busy these days so you don’t want the only time you get together to be in front of the TV,” Tim says, adding that with his program — The Robards Method — couples can take their workout to the park and still train together no matter their fitness level.

“It can be good quality time. And in every exercise you get a release of endorphins — when you associate that with being around each other then it can only be good for the relationship,” he said.

The Robards Method focuses on thinking, eating and moving right, says a happier healthier you starts with a good old dose of self-love.

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 36 07a07b01b6f81bddeaff103eb628188f?width=316

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 36 0504340da798d923a0811a1a6a223bd4?width=316

dailytelegraph

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:22 am

I think I'm going to have to watch this season. I think the editing will be more like the Sam's seasons which is definitely more my style than the two US produced seasons we have just watched.

Where would be the best place to find it?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:36 pm

@Katiebelle I watched their season on this website. http://onwatchseries.to/serie/the_bachelor_au_ All the other series are there as well.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 36 8367-910 Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 36 I_got_13 Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 36 E5kqdm15 Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 36 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:46 pm

Glad to see them still together. 1st international season I watched. Smiley

@mrtimrobards #melbournecup #melbourne #Myer #Mumm #Love by 3w @annaheinrich1

#DERBYDAY with @mrtimrobards #Emirates #racing wearing: @biancaspender 4weeks by @annaheinrich1

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 36 2764 @mrtimrobards + CUP by @annaheinrich1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY  TO THIS MEGA SPUNK @mrtimrobards #loveyou #happybirthday #hadtodothecrop 8w by @annaheinrich1

Thank you for a spectacular day at #theraces @atc_races #giddyup @mrtimrobards #tedtotoe #moetchandon Wearing: @ted_baker @viktorianovak H&M: @lilyandcohair 7wby @annaheinrich1

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 36 8367-910 Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 36 I_got_13 Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 36 E5kqdm15 Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 36 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:48 pm

I read on dailymailonline that a wedding might be in the planning for these two.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:28 am

More pictures and full story in the link.

Tim Robards has hinted that a proposal to Anna Heinrich is imminent as a report emerged that the pair are already 'shopping engagement and wedding pictures' to magazines ahead of their engagement.
Speaking to the Date With Kate column in The Sydney Morning Herald, the 34-year-old said that he was waiting until their friend's weddings were out of the way before they planned their own.
Tim said, 'We've got to wait till the wedding season cools down, so that it can be kind of special.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4238842/Tim-Robards-Anna-Heinrich-marry-soon.html#ixzz4ZBVEkWfO
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 36 3D34745300000578-4223458-image-m-11_1487082078843

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 43 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 39 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

+32
notarose
ddsmom17
robinvi
Spoil Me Again
Bobette