SELECT CONTENT

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Page 5 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by iamreal2u Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:09 am

Rochelle said she experienced love on the bachelor.  Cannot find the article to adding link to Rochelle's IG.

http://instagram.com/p/gheZsii4Be/
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by chloep Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:41 am

iamreal2u wrote:From her expression and looking down it seems that Ali got the first rose:

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 5 2013-11-10_15-27-10
Good catch!

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:43 am

iamreal2u wrote:Rochelle said she experienced love on the bachelor.  Cannot find the article to adding link to Rochelle's IG.

http://instagram.com/p/gheZsii4Be/
She actually said that she "experienced love". The article quoted this as "found love" hmmm Not quite the same thing IMO. :gotcha: 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:44 am

Remember the contestant who left and whispered to Tim, choose Anna or Rochelle? Do you think that was left in to throw us off Ali as F1! I know in the US, it would definitely point to either as F1. I don't see love between Tim and Rochelle, although she is a lovely girl.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:51 am

atem wrote:So, there will be two more weeks?   The ATFR and finale are together?  Lame.  Wouldn't you want a ATFR with just the couple?
No.

There will be two more "normal" episode: The FD's next Wednesday and the FRC the week after that(on the 20th more precisely).
The ATFR will be shown the day after that on Thursday(the 21st) which will eventually blend into the WTA.

So I guess it starts out with the F3/F2/F1 + Tim and then all the other women in the audience. At first among themselves then vs Tim.... Will be a really exhausting event for Tim there.. giggling 

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:12 am

Tim and Rochelle.  Weird that they are showing this: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 5 2013-11-10_17-04-42

I think he's very attracted to Anna.  Interesting to see what happens here.

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 5 2013-11-10_17-07-58
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:53 am

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 5 30cdd7fa4a5511e397ab12de41060d63_8

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 5 154610

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:07 am

chloep wrote:
atem wrote:So, there will be two more weeks?   The ATFR and finale are together?  Lame.  Wouldn't you want a ATFR with just the couple?
No.

There will be two more "normal" episode: The FD's next Wednesday and the FRC the week after that(on the 20th more precisely).
The ATFR will be shown the day after that on Thursday(the 21st) which will eventually blend into the WTA.

So I guess it starts out with the F3/F2/F1 + Tim and then all the other women in the audience. At first among themselves then vs Tim.... Will be a really exhausting event for Tim there.. giggling 
I guess I don't get that schedule at all. Thanks for clarifying.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:08 am

iamreal2u wrote:Tim and Rochelle.  Weird that they are showing this: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 5 2013-11-10_17-04-42

I think he's very attracted to Anna.  Interesting to see what happens here.

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 5 2013-11-10_17-07-58
Weird that they are showing what with them?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:33 am

His hand rubbing Rochelle's knee and thigh and her hands on top of them. In movement it looks way more suggestive than still pic.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:35 am

Wow.  I really like that picture of Rochelle, Anna, and Ali.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:47 am

Rochelle has the picture of all 4… Wish I could read the article.

http://instagram.com/p/gjUtg2C4MV/

Last edited by iamreal2u on Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed which to wish)
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

+32
notarose
ddsmom17
robinvi
Spoil Me Again
Bobette