Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Tim Robards - Anna Heinrich - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tim Robards - Anna Heinrich - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by iamreal2u on Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:09 pm

Rochelle said she experienced love on the bachelor.  Cannot find the article to adding link to Rochelle's IG.

http://instagram.com/p/gheZsii4Be/

iamreal2u

Female Posts : 3541

Back to top Go down

Re: Tim Robards - Anna Heinrich - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by chloep on Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:41 pm

@iamreal2u wrote:From her expression and looking down it seems that Ali got the first rose:

Good catch!

chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep on Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:43 pm

@iamreal2u wrote:Rochelle said she experienced love on the bachelor.  Cannot find the article to adding link to Rochelle's IG.

http://instagram.com/p/gheZsii4Be/
She actually said that she "experienced love". The article quoted this as "found love" hmmm Not quite the same thing IMO. :gotcha: 

chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal on Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:44 pm

Remember the contestant who left and whispered to Tim, choose Anna or Rochelle? Do you think that was left in to throw us off Ali as F1! I know in the US, it would definitely point to either as F1. I don't see love between Tim and Rochelle, although she is a lovely girl.

Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep on Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:51 pm

@atem wrote:So, there will be two more weeks?   The ATFR and finale are together?  Lame.  Wouldn't you want a ATFR with just the couple?
No.

There will be two more "normal" episode: The FD's next Wednesday and the FRC the week after that(on the 20th more precisely).
The ATFR will be shown the day after that on Thursday(the 21st) which will eventually blend into the WTA.

So I guess it starts out with the F3/F2/F1 + Tim and then all the other women in the audience. At first among themselves then vs Tim.... Will be a really exhausting event for Tim there.. giggling 

chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u on Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:12 pm

Tim and Rochelle.  Weird that they are showing this:

I think he's very attracted to Anna.  Interesting to see what happens here.

iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep on Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:53 pm

chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:07 pm

@chloep wrote:
@atem wrote:So, there will be two more weeks?   The ATFR and finale are together?  Lame.  Wouldn't you want a ATFR with just the couple?
No.

There will be two more "normal" episode: The FD's next Wednesday and the FRC the week after that(on the 20th more precisely).
The ATFR will be shown the day after that on Thursday(the 21st) which will eventually blend into the WTA.

So I guess it starts out with the F3/F2/F1 + Tim and then all the other women in the audience. At first among themselves then vs Tim.... Will be a really exhausting event for Tim there.. giggling 
I guess I don't get that schedule at all. Thanks for clarifying.

atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:08 pm

@iamreal2u wrote:Tim and Rochelle.  Weird that they are showing this:

I think he's very attracted to Anna.  Interesting to see what happens here.

Weird that they are showing what with them?

atem

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u on Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:33 pm

His hand rubbing Rochelle's knee and thigh and her hands on top of them. In movement it looks way more suggestive than still pic.

iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u on Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:35 pm

Wow.  I really like that picture of Rochelle, Anna, and Ali.

iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u on Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:47 pm

Rochelle has the picture of all 4… Wish I could read the article.

http://instagram.com/p/gjUtg2C4MV/

Last edited by iamreal2u on Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed which to wish)

iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:21 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Robards - Anna Heinrich - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum