SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2

Post by lipsis Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:52 pm

I'm guessing none of this is as it will be, just samples.

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 2 Samuel10 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 2 Samuel10  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 2 Family10 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 2 Samuel15 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2

Post by lipsis Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:54 pm

motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:I'm at work and sneaking a peak. That gentleman is Mark from Marks Gardens. He's Mindy's go-to guy. Not sure if that was mentioned or not.
I mentioned that above. Isn't that Mindy as well.
Kind of looks like her but I thought she was out of town. Maybe she came back just for our couple.

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 2 Samuel10 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 2 Samuel10  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 2 Family10 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 2 Samuel15 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:57 pm

lipsis wrote:I'm guessing none of this is as it will be, just samples.
Is it bad to say I hope so? Just not a fan of this color combo. :hidingchair 

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 2 87b72b10  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 2 86669110  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:07 pm

The flowers/peonies that Catherine is holding is the only thing I like from viewing the pictures.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 2 1f49c

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 2 8367-910  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 2 I_got_13  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 2 E5kqdm15  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:09 pm

Umngirl you can come out from under the chair. You aren't alone, I don't like that color combo either, but then again I don't think those are their colors....just samples. Don't see Cat going for a pink and cream combo. The lavender could be an option since they both seem to love blue and purple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:14 pm

Linds911 wrote:The flowers/peonies that Catherine is holding is the only thing I like from viewing the pictures.
Yes, the one she is holding would be a perfect bouquet. I love that particular bouquet, but it could just be a sample. When I got married, years ago but still lol, I was shown bouquet styles and then picked the style I wanted first, the colors second.

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:18 pm

Not a fan of the color palette or the display of flowers shown (except for the peonies and even those could be better arranged than a lollipop). I don't see that as Cat's aesthetic at all...I think and I am hoping she goes for a more unusual and sophisticated look.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:20 pm

Linds911 wrote:The flowers/peonies that Catherine is holding is the only thing I like from viewing the pictures.
I loved everything about the pics, even loved seeing Sean in his boots again giggling

I agree that color palette is just not Catherine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:23 pm

Iploeg wrote:
I loved everything about the pics, even loved seeing Sean in his boots again giggling 
Oh yes pictures of them together picking everything out was great, as for the color samples/flowers shown nothing caught my eye except those peonies. Whatever style/color combo they choose will be perfect for them regardless.
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:23 pm

Those colors look a lot like Ashley's colors... I can see her bouquet being along those lines.... and I don't know about the other flowers. But when I remember back to her FRC dress and the statement about it- that she wanted to match the opulence of the setting- I don't see her using such a pale palate- particularly as the sun sets- it would wash out. However, we know they won't be tending toward red roses either.

If she does tend to white (I know, that's pale) I would expect the accents to be dark- green or purples or brown. I think the flowers will be elegant and dramatic (unlike Trista's pink, pink, pink).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:25 pm

On Catherine's Pinterest she commented on a cake that she loved it only with purple ribbon. I'm guessing her colors are going to include purple.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:26 pm

jcrbil wrote:Those colors look a lot like Ashley's colors... I can see her bouquet being along those lines.... and I don't know about the other flowers.  But when I remember back to her FRC dress and the statement about it- that she wanted to match the opulence of the setting- I don't see her using such a pale palate- particularly as the sun sets- it would wash out.  However, we know they won't be tending toward red roses either.

If she does tend to white (I know, that's pale) I would expect the accents to be dark- green or purples or brown.  I think the flowers will be elegant and dramatic (unlike Trista's pink, pink, pink).
:yes: :yes: well said!

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2

+57
Millsugar
avitalna
Newto
Karen5354
Catdwoman50