SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2

Page 22 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2

Post by chloep Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:58 am

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:Crista is going to tower over Clay! giggling 
Just a little bit. They can trade shoes for the day so their heights even out. giggling 

Maybe they just won't show the wedding party processing in or recessing out that way it may only be noticeable in pictures.
Clay is 5'4" - Crista is 5'10"

:P peace Going to look freakishly weird.. :thud 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:02 am

chloep wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:Crista is going to tower over Clay! giggling 
Just a little bit. They can trade shoes for the day so their heights even out. giggling 

Maybe they just won't show the wedding party processing in or recessing out that way it may only be noticeable in pictures.
Clay is 5'4" - Crista is 5'10"

:P peace Going to look freakishly weird.. :thud 
Like I said, maybe we won't be seeing them process in and recess out, that way the only time they will be standing next to each other in in pictures.

Clay better get some tall lifts for his shoes. giggling 

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 22 87b72b10  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 22 86669110  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 22 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:05 am

Best men usually come in with the groom so at worst maybe just the recessional. Hopefully they'll get clever with the pictures. Such a weird visual.

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 22 Samuel10 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 22 Samuel10  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 22 Family10 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 22 Samuel15 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 22 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:07 am

lipsis wrote:Best men usually come in with the groom so at worst maybe just the recessional. Hopefully they'll get clever with the pictures. Such a weird visual.
Just put him on a little box and have like the flower girl and/or ring bearer in front of him so he looks taller and no one sees the help he needed. I've seen it done when I assisted my aunt as she took wedding pictures.

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 22 87b72b10  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 22 86669110  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 22 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:10 am

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:Best men usually come in with the groom so at worst maybe just the recessional. Hopefully they'll get clever with the pictures. Such a weird visual.
Just put him on a little box and have like the flower girl and/or ring bearer in front of him so he looks taller and no one sees the help he needed. I've seen it done when I assisted my aunt as she took wedding pictures.
Or have him recess with Kensington. giggling Poor Clay!

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 22 Samuel10 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 22 Samuel10  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 22 Family10 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 22 Samuel15 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 22 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:14 am

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Or have him recess with Kensington. giggling Poor Clay!
:laughingoutlou That would be perfect. If only one of Cat's shorter bridesmaids was the MOH, or Sean had a slightly taller best friend. Oh well. They'll make it work regardless.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:20 am

Ah, just put Clay next to Andrew Shull... at least they can have two rows for photos-- there will be some tall women in the back and some shorter men in front... no need to have anyone stand on anything or crouch down to be sure everyone gets in the shot.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:22 am

lipsis wrote:
glazedover wrote:Would someone please stick the link in the no discussion section so it will be easy to get back to, time and again? Thanks a mill!
Done
https://2img.net/u/2915/11/62/88/smiles/1663934218.gif
Thanks!!!High clap 

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:28 am

It's like they read this thread & updated it right away! Hugesmile

I can't stop laughing over the description for "How They Met" & "The Proposal" giggling Such a way with words! Very hilarious and clever!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 22 1f49c

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 22 8367-910  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 22 I_got_13  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 22 E5kqdm15  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 22 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:29 am

I think this discussion on Clay being short is mean.  He must be a wonderful friend and can not choose his height. His height does not matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjordan Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:31 am

Everything everything everything about their wedding site is so cute!
lucyjordan
lucyjordan

Female Posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:36 am

Eviebloom wrote:I think this discussion on Clay being short is mean.  He must be a wonderful friend and can not choose his height.  His height does not matter.
Oh, We are just kidding. :yes: Clay is awesome and it was to be expected that he is going to be Sean's best man, we are just joking around because the MOH happens to be really tall and the BM really short. It has nothing to do with him personally. Judging by his Insta he is pretty chill about being a shorty. :Smiley: 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2

+57
Millsugar
avitalna
Newto
Karen5354
Catdwoman50