SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 1 of 71 1, 2, 3 ... 36 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Empty Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:23 pm

I really need to add "New Thread Maker" to my resume. Keep the discussion going here...

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:25 pm

Thanks for the new thread lipsis. And just in time for Christmas.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:25 pm

If there is anything you want from the previous thread feel free to bring it over or let me know and I'll have umngirl do it.  giggling 

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:58 am

Just another fan pic from earlier, this one at Urban Outfitters in Mockingbird Station

FANGIRLING SO HARD RIGHT NOW IS THIS REAL LIFE by @laurenolegario

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:24 am

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Screen34

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:33 am

Our couple inspired me to buy a few Christmas movies I didn't own and I've put them out, along with my original batch, so my family can watch, if they like, tomorrow when they are here.

Any guesses why they are exchanging their gifts tonight? Possibly the only alone time they will have for a couple days perhaps?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:39 am

lipsis wrote:Our couple inspired me to buy a few Christmas movies I didn't own and I've put them out, along with my original batch, so my family can watch, if they like, tomorrow when they are here.  

Any guesses why they are exchanging their gifts tonight? Possibly the only alone time they will have for a couple days perhaps?

That would be my guess. With family get togethers and possible travel, this may have been their only opportunity. I like the image in my head of them snuggled together on the couch, with the Christmas lights on, watching a Christmas movie after having just made a gingerbread house together and exchanging gifts.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:48 am

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:Our couple inspired me to buy a few Christmas movies I didn't own and I've put them out, along with my original batch, so my family can watch, if they like, tomorrow when they are here.  

That would be my guess. With family get togethers and possible travel, this may have been their only opportunity. I like the image in my head of them snuggled together on the couch, with the Christmas lights on, watching a Christmas movie after having just made a gingerbread house together and exchanging gifts.

Yea, that's a beautiful image.

I am curious why they wouldn't do gifts Christmas morning before getting together with family though. Intrigue.

Ps: I've never made one of those gingerbread houses. I should do that someday.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:55 am

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

I am curious why they wouldn't do gifts Christmas morning before getting together with family though.  Intrigue.

If I'm remembering the details from Shay's blog correctly and they are staying in Dallas for Christmas, they all spend the night at Mama and Papa Lowe's house and then wake up to open gifts/eat breakfast together. So they wouldn't have really had the opportunity if that's what their plan is. And if they are traveling, it's just less gifts they have to take with them.

P.S. Gingerbread houses are really fun to make. But I have a giant sweet tooth so I end up eating more of the decorations than using them for my house.
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:58 am

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

I am curious why they wouldn't do gifts Christmas morning before getting together with family though.  Intrigue.

If I'm remembering the details from Shay's blog correctly and they are staying in Dallas for Christmas, they all spend the night at Mama and Papa Lowe's house and then wake up to open gifts/eat breakfast together. So they wouldn't have really had the opportunity if that's what their plan is. And if they are traveling, it's just less gifts they have to take with them.

P.S. Gingerbread houses are really fun to make. But I have a giant sweet tooth so I end up eating more of the decorations than using them for my house.

All of them in one house? Oh my!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:02 am

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Well just the immediate ones which is now only 6 adults and 2 kids. That's nothing!

But I'm guessing they are traveling tomorrow, and that's truly just a guess, I have no idea either way. I guess I'll find out if I'm wrong in about 12 hours.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:08 am

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Well just the immediate ones which is now only 6 adults and 2 kids. That's nothing!

But I'm guessing they are traveling tomorrow, and that's truly just a guess, I have no idea either way. I guess I'll find out if I'm wrong in about 12 hours.

Possibly. Although they did just make a gingerbread house. Guess we will know soon enough.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 71 1, 2, 3 ... 36 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+30
Barbrn78
lovelySC
TrustxLove
Ken Cooper
Sprite