SELECT CONTENT

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 4 of 69 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 36 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:09 pm

Thanks umngirl.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:23 pm

umngirl wrote:
sophienette wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Iploeg wrote:
umngirl wrote:Off topic, but Jay posted an IG video of seals in Monterey, CA. So it appears the Sr. Lowe's are enjoying some of more northern Cali til they head down to the wedding location later this week.

I am glad they are already in CA. Sean and Cat could use all the extra help and support from them especially with the hectic media rounds and guests already arriving by Thursday, as far I know. Do you think Cynthia and probably Monica or Crista will also be in CA before Thursday?

If I had to guess, I think Cynthia and perhaps a few other family members and maybe bridal party members will arrive on Thursday. But I think the majority will be there Friday. And I think Jeremy might even wait til Saturday morning considering his fiancé is due with their second child in the next few days.

Carey is also getting there early.

I believe he said the 24th correct?, which is Friday. Enough time to get over jetlag and have his rented Tux fitted, he said.

Yes, Carey said he'd arrive Friday and spend 2 nights in their hotel before the wedding.

iloveromance wrote:Beautiful baby, but maybe Sean should have let Jeremy tweet the pic of his daughter lol. Hope he asked him first.

I would think Sean asked Jeremy before he tweeted that pic. and Jeremy must have been happy to let him. It's a beautiful baby girl!

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:38 pm

Thanks hubs! Now I can stop stressing about Jeremy! On to other things to worry about now! lol

catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Samuel10 catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Samuel10  catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Family10 catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Samuel15 catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:46 pm

iloveromance wrote:Beautiful baby, but maybe Sean should have let Jeremy tweet the pic of his daughter lol. Hope he asked him first.

Considering Jeremy tweeted him in response, I think it's say to say he had no problem with Sean tweeting it.

lipsis wrote:Thanks hubs! Now I can stop stressing about Jeremy! On to other things to worry about now! lol

Ha! I hear you lipsis. I feel like we've been stressing about this for weeks. Now to hope Charlie's gf doesn't have their baby early so he can attend.

catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 87b72b10  catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 86669110  catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:50 pm

Iploeg wrote:
umngirl wrote:
sophienette wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Iploeg wrote:
umngirl wrote:Off topic, but Jay posted an IG video of seals in Monterey, CA. So it appears the Sr. Lowe's are enjoying some of more northern Cali til they head down to the wedding location later this week.

I am glad they are already in CA. Sean and Cat could use all the extra help and support from them especially with the hectic media rounds and guests already arriving by Thursday, as far I know. Do you think Cynthia and probably Monica or Crista will also be in CA before Thursday?

If I had to guess, I think Cynthia and perhaps a few other family members and maybe bridal party members will arrive on Thursday. But I think the majority will be there Friday. And I think Jeremy might even wait til Saturday morning considering his fiancé is due with their second child in the next few days.

Carey is also getting there early.

I believe he said the 24th correct?, which is Friday. Enough time to get over jetlag and have his rented Tux fitted, he said.

Yes, Carey said he'd arrive Friday and spend 2 nights in their hotel before the wedding.

DOH! You are correct, I knew it was 2 nights, but for some reason had Saturday as the wedding (the traditional day for it in Europe) even though I know its sunday... that makes no sense except in my head I fear :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:01 pm

I saw Jeremy respond to Sean. As a mom, I would have wanted to be the first one to tweet my baby's pic, but maybe that's just a mom thing.

Oh and Sean has more followers than Jeremy, so he could show off the baby more lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:04 pm

iloveromance wrote:I saw Jeremy respond to Sean. As a mom, I would have wanted to be the first one to tweet my baby's pic, but maybe that's just a mom thing.

Oh and Sean has more followers than Jeremy, so he could show off the baby more lol.

Considering most of his followers probably didn't realize he had another baby on the way and/or he was engaged, I don't think he's one to share many pictures. He was probably happy to let Sean post an adorable picture, because like you said, Sean has more followers, and that's one adorable little baby. And I'm sure Sean got permission so it's all good in the hood.
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:08 pm

Someone else is a little excited about the wedding too. Wedding fever- it's contagious!

Jay at Monterey Bay.#sixmoredays. by @loweinteriors

catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 87b72b10  catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 86669110  catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:12 pm

umngirl wrote:Someone else is a little excited about the wedding too. Wedding fever- it's contagious!

Jay at Monterey Bay.#sixmoredays. by @loweinteriors

It is really nice to see that the families are so excited about the wedding. It is going to be a great day for them.

catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Cather10 catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 -the-b12 catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Bach1212 catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Bachel10 catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Wecsrp12 catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:09 pm

And here's the answer to the big Super Bowl question lol.

Kraig Thorne ‏@KraigA 28m
@SeanLowe09 is @clmgiudici going to make you go to the Super Bowl?

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 26m
@KraigA @clmgiudici I wish. But watching it while honeymooning isn't bad either.

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:13 pm

This is irrelevant but there's a picture of Catherine & Shay in Sherry's IG and Shay's earrings is the same Catherine was wearing at the TCA. Maybe they both ahve the same but if Catherine borrowed them, I think it's nice that Shay let Catherine borrow them.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:03 pm

Hanging with my all-time favorite musician, Randy Rogers. Come watch him at the Troubadour if you're in the Hollywood area tonight. by @seanloweksu

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 69 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 36 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+43
rc49ers
biolalyss
jaromarie
Sprite
bluejay8