SELECT CONTENT

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 66 of 69 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:24 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
Jzujh  #countdownlowedown #thebachelorwedding by @catherinegiudici

Why is she already doing hair and make-up? I guess like JP, I am confused about the time of the wedding. It's on at 7 in Texas, but that would be 5 in CA and not dark enough for the lights they hung? Can someone explain this to me.

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Archer23 Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:27 pm

Poppycorn wrote:I am just loving the fact that we get to see so much prep and pre-wedding stuff.  We SeanCat fans are so lucky!  Yippee!!!  Of course I didn't follow the other couples so I don't know what they got to see but we are getting tons of stuff.  Happy, happy, happy.
Trista and Ryan and Molly and Jason's weddings were before the explosion of social media, so the only pictures we got in advance of those were promo stills. There were only a handful of pictures of the preparations for Ashley and JP's wedding, though the People and Us Weekly spreads came out before the wedding aired, so we got to see those pictures. But the great thing about Sean and Catherine's wedding is that it can't be spoiled, since it hasn't happened yet, and I think that's why we're getting to see so much of the preparation, which is awesome, and has made me really glad the wedding is live.

Speaking of preparations, how cute is Kensington?
 catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 66 Dbbbc21086c511e3b30c0a74897ab205_8

mixandmatchmamaFlower Power #thebachelorwedding #flowergirl
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:29 pm

The wedding is a little after 5pm once all the pre-taped stuff is done, everyone is ready. The sun sets in CA between 4:30-5:30 so by the time the ceremony starts there won't be a lot of light hence all the lights and lanterns being hung. Also she might be taking pictures with the bridesmaids before hand.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 66 1f49c

catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 66 8367-910  catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 66 I_got_13  catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 66 E5kqdm15  catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 66 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:33 pm

Linds911 wrote:The wedding is a little after 5pm once all the pre-taped stuff is done, everyone is ready. The sun sets in CA between 4:30-5:30 so by the time the ceremony starts there won't be a lot of light hence all the lights and lanterns being hung. Also she might be taking pictures with the bridesmaids before hand.

Thanks so much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:38 pm

For my sister's wedding which was at 7PM, we started doing our hair and makeup at 10AM that morning! Lol
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:40 pm

paulanthonylove Tune at 8pm for #thebachelorwedding on #ABC @catherinegiudici #makeup #me
 catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 66 5766e1dc86d111e3abb6126955e1b2dc_8
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:44 pm

http://instagram.com/p/jpT9_ZxGOv/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:46 pm

thought you guys would agree with this one..  :Smiley: 

Analisa W. ‏@analisa_tx 3h
@chrisbharrison Why can't there be pre-wedding festivities on ABC all day?? For #bachelornation tonight is the Oscars! #TheBachelorWedding

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:46 pm

@SeanLowe09: It's almost here. Tune in to ABC tonight for our live wedding at 8:00 @FSSantaBarbara #TheBachelorWedding #CountownLowedown

catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 66 Image17 catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 66 Image13 catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 66 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:49 pm

Old news, hubs but we know you're excited so you're forgiven

@SeanLowe09: And for those asking, our first dance will be to "One Woman" by @rrbchoir .

catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 66 Image17 catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 66 Image13 catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 66 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:54 pm

I'm free! I'm Free!!!! Glad I have the rest of the afternoon to spend here with you all. Now to catch up.

catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 66 87b72b10  catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 66 86669110  catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 66 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:56 pm

I kept wondering when the "butterflies-flittering-like-crazy" feeling would hit me ... wasn't until I saw Catherine getting hair and makeup started, and then BOOM, those butterflies are going crazy right now  :yes: 
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 69 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+43
rc49ers
biolalyss
jaromarie
Sprite
bluejay8