SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 39 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:51 pm

motheroffive wrote:Yes and all the little detail questions start like since Sean drove a Suburban home how did the Porsche get to Dallas?  Did some of the film crew drive it?

The Porsche is in the driveway when he pulls away from Cat's house so I think they mainly drove it and the Suburban was driven by crew which Sean and Catherine rode in a bit for the filming.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 39 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 39 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 39 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 39 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:52 pm

jaspats wrote:Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Sean Lowe!!! Wishing you a all love and happiness!!! Like ilove said I love them so much more. I'm lost for words. There's so many things on my mind I want to post but I'm so overwhelmed. Whatever you all posted, I'll just say "ditto".

Like most of you I didn't get any sleep. Maybe because my adneralin is way up there. I'm so happy for our couple but I don't know why I feel a little down. This is how I felt the morning after  my sister got married.

Can''t thank you enough and I hope we'll keep this board alive. This is the only place that makes me happy.

HAPPY HONEYMOON, MR. & MRS. LOWE!

I'm still overwhelmed & speechless since yesterday, Jaspats you said it all! What a beautiful Ceremony. Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Lowe  blowkiss  the wedding is absolutely unforgettable.. God bless & Cheers to everyone!!   

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 39 SCLovBus_zps064db1e8

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:57 pm

Well, as promised, I DVRed the whole special and put it online:

http://vodlocker.com/e0i4dc8ywd2a

I hope the quality is okay. It is supposed to be in HD, but to me it seems that some quality got lost along the way.
Hope you enjoy!

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:02 pm

chloep wrote:Well, as promised, I DVRed the whole special and put it online:

I hope the quality is okay. It is supposed to be in HD, but to me it seems that some quality got lost along the way.
Hope you enjoy!

Seriously, thank you so much!!!!!!!!! The quality is great too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:02 pm

Ha ha I guess I'm the only one who didn't care for the music. Just an old fogie I guess.

And pooh.... still miffed we didn't a montage. But the wedding was spectacular and will keep watching it over and over. Getting greedy now and wanting more and more pics of the beautiful couple.

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:05 pm

biglove44 wrote:
chloep wrote:Well, as promised, I DVRed the whole special and put it online:

Hope you enjoy!

Seriously, thank you so much!!!!!!!!!  The quality is great too!

Thank you so much Chloe!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 39 8367-910 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 39 I_got_13 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 39 E5kqdm15 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 39 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:24 pm

StevAlimc wrote:
I'm still overwhelmed & speechless since yesterday, Jaspats you said it all! What a beautiful Ceremony. Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Lowe  blowkiss  the wedding is absolutely unforgettable.. God bless & Cheers to everyone!!   

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 39 SCLovBus_zps064db1e8

Love this!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustxLove Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:36 pm

I can't help but smile when I see a wedding band on Sean's finger now. It looks so good on him  Hugesmile 
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:09 pm

The Bachelor is on right now, only it's not the new episode. It's the wedding replaying yet again on my computer. #SeanAndCatherineAreWayBetter

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 39 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 39 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 39 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustxLove Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:10 pm

After the wedding last night, this season of The Bach is a joke to me. Oh wait, it already was. #Ooohburn  giggling 
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:20 pm

Does anyone knows where I can find the video of their first dance. I saw it this morning but I cannot remember where?

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 39 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 39 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 39 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 39 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 39 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 39 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:25 pm

umngirl wrote:The Bachelor is on right now, only it's not the new episode. It's the wedding replaying yet again on my computer. #SeanAndCatherineAreWayBetter

LOL No need to watch now! The wedding sneak peeks are ova!

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 39 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 39 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 39 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat

+46
jaspats
Amberish
flipflopz
Admin
jcrbil