SELECT CONTENT

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Page 1 of 75 1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion Empty Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:20 pm

Carry on, peeps!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:23 pm

And a little Seahawk bump...

"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Post by blessed66 Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:05 am

Way to Go Seahawks!!!! Who is Peyton Manning?

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:22 am

What a week for Mrs. Lowe! She gets married & the SeaHawks win a championship! Woohoo congrats Hawks! :)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:24 am

Linds911 wrote:What a week for Mrs. Lowe! She gets married & the SeaHawks win a championship! Woohoo congrats Hawks! :)

Seahawks are like the cherry on top.... But Mrs. Lowe is the star attraction.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:56 pm

I do not know were this goes but if anybody gets cosmos tv they will be airing Sean season starting Feb 15 I believe
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:13 pm

Off topic. I'm watching the bachelor JuanPa and I can really say I was spoiled by Sean's season. I am cringing so much right now coz Juan is such haaa phlay-bhoy. I wish we get another SeanCat season sometime soon.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustxLove Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:17 pm

I hope in future seasons the producers are smarter about their choices of who's next Bach.. they did a good job picking Sean but definitely not with J.Dumbo.
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:18 pm

TrustxLove wrote:I hope in future seasons the producers are smarter about their choices of who's next Bach.. they did a good job picking Sean but definitely not with J.Dumbo.
Another word 

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:54 am

Catdwoman50 wrote:
TrustxLove wrote:I hope in future seasons the producers are smarter about their choices of who's next Bach.. they did a good job picking Sean but definitely not with J.Dumbo.
Another word 

You can add me to this. Sean really was very open looking for someone, Pablum (or J. Dumbo as you so eloquently put it), not so much.

While Sean did kiss his fair share of the ladies, he most certainly did not seem to be preforming tonsillectomies with his tongue....and he did not make anyone feel like crap after the fact.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:49 am

I'm sure every week that these women are home now and watching this season, that they are thanking their lucky stars that he didn't pick them.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:16 pm

iloveromance wrote:I'm sure every week that these women are home now and watching this season, that they are thanking their lucky stars that he didn't pick them.

And then there's the one he did choose.... if not Clare, there's trouble in paradise this morning.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 75 1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

+61
lipsis
jaromarie
Cari
Rolly
yrkiemommy