SELECT CONTENT

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Page 74 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Post by chloep Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:08 pm

iloveromance wrote:Great post chloep!!yes 

And I'm one of those people who need to be more thick skinned, I'm way too sensitive and emotional for the internet, I'll be the first to admit that!! 

bestbud! bestbud! 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:13 pm

Your post was worth way more than two cents! Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:14 pm

I think you 2 cents was at least 10 cents. Thanks Chloep for putting it so well.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:23 pm

Great post Chloep! clapping! I've been wondering why SeanCat were allowed 2 sometimes 3 fan threads. :hidingchair
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:23 pm

Excellent post, Chloep. It was worth at least 20 cents to me!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:44 pm

Muslady wrote:Great post Chloep! clapping! I've been wondering why SeanCat were allowed 2 sometimes 3 fan threads. :hidingchair

I think each of the fan sections have that.  Suspect  On the front page there is the link to the WHOLE SeanCat FAN SECTION -> which again is dived into several THREADS(by topics) --> media/general/Twitter-FB-Insta <-- to keep a better check on things, I am fairly certain that those additional threads can be created on a whim(just contact San first)..... I know Des and Chris/Brooks/Drew/Zak/Nikki and JP etc... all have the same system. (section->threads)
SC is just a super busy section that's why we accumulate all the threads posts so freakishly fast..(could you imagine is EVERYTHING went into one thread... stupid laugh out loud,)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:29 pm

I've been in and out of the board because of family health issues. I was backreading your posts and I realized that during SeanCat's season I was amongst you "defending" them with other posters with "differing" opinion. I get frustrated when they don't get to see how I see it but I've learned to "agree to disagree". Then the FRC and AFTR happened when SeanCat's stance did not seat well with me. Understandably, you my friends explained very well your perspective on what happened. I understood all your explainations here and at the other thread (special shoutout to chloep and umngirl!). I now see where you guys are coming from. And is plausible that is where SeanCat is indeed coming from. I still disagree. I still saw it differently. I'm still disappointed with them. However, that doesn't change that I'm still a fan. I would not feel that you guys are mad at me for feeling differently. And so far, it hasn't come to a point that I felt you guys are disrespecting me for my differing opinion. I know y'all were doing what I used to do before. Just defending your perspective. bestbud!

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:38 pm

chloep, if you run out of 2 cents, you can borrow from me. I still have some loose change.

Ilove, yes, you are a very sensitive person but I wouldn't want you to change. I think we all need to learn from the Lowes on how to develop thick skin.

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:59 pm

Cari wrote:I've been in and out of the board because of family health issues. I was backreading your posts and I realized that during SeanCat's season I was amongst you "defending" them with other posters with "differing" opinion. I get frustrated when they don't get to see how I see it but I've learned to "agree to disagree". Then the FRC and AFTR happened when SeanCat's stance did not seat well with me. Understandably, you my friends explained very well your perspective on what happened. I understood all your explainations here and at the other thread (special shoutout to chloep and umngirl!). I now see where you guys are coming from. And is plausible that is where SeanCat is indeed coming from. I still disagree. I still saw it differently. I'm still disappointed with them. However, that doesn't change that I'm still a fan. I would not feel that you guys are mad at me for feeling differently. And so far, it hasn't come to a point that I felt you guys are disrespecting me for my differing opinion. I know y'all were doing what I used to do before. Just defending your perspective. bestbud!

That's all what we can hope for, that we see beyond our own thoughts/impressions and understand what is behind differing opinions and at the end of the day ACCEPT EACH and every one of them. We don't have to be all of the same opinion, it's perfectly okay and understandable if we disagree on certain(most:) topics and as frustrating it is to "agree to disagree", sometimes(or actually most of the time) that's all there is left.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:03 pm

Cari wrote:I've been in and out of the board because of family health issues. I was backreading your posts and I realized that during SeanCat's season I was amongst you "defending" them with other posters with "differing" opinion. I get frustrated when they don't get to see how I see it but I've learned to "agree to disagree". Then the FRC and AFTR happened when SeanCat's stance did not seat well with me. Understandably, you my friends explained very well your perspective on what happened. I understood all your explainations here and at the other thread (special shoutout to chloep and umngirl!). I now see where you guys are coming from. And is plausible that is where SeanCat is indeed coming from. I still disagree. I still saw it differently. I'm still disappointed with them. However, that doesn't change that I'm still a fan. I would not feel that you guys are mad at me for feeling differently. And so far, it hasn't come to a point that I felt you guys are disrespecting me for my differing opinion. I know y'all were doing what I used to do before. Just defending your perspective. bestbud!

Sorry to hear of family health issues. That can be rough. Hope things look up for you. Yes, we will always go head to head with each other as everyone on this board have strong opinions but as long as we keep it civil, we will be fine. I think more people will come out of lurkdom and realize they don't have to agree on everything our couple does. I used to hold back on certain things but am feeling more open to speaking my mind. You can disagree with something Sean or Catherine does and that doesn't make you a bad fan. We won't bite (I think).

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:14 pm

chloep wrote:

That's all what we can hope for, that we see beyond our own thoughts/impressions and understand what is behind differing opinions and at the end of the day ACCEPT EACH and every one of them. We don't have to be all of the same opinion, it's perfectly okay and understandable if we disagree on certain(most:) topics and as frustrating it is to "agree to disagree", sometimes(or actually most of the time) that's all there is left.

This. If only all of us take this to heart! Haha this is what we should remember with our cyber relationships on this board or any other message forums!

Poppycorn wrote:

Sorry to hear of family health issues.  That can be rough.  Hope things look up for you.  Yes, we will always go head to head with each other as everyone on this board have strong opinions but as long as we keep it civil, we will be fine.  I think more people will come out of lurkdom and realize they don't have to agree on everything our couple does.  I used to hold back on certain things but am feeling more open to speaking my mind.  You can disagree with something Sean or Catherine does and that doesn't make you a bad fan.  We won't bite (I think).

Thank you, poppycorn! A lot is better now at the home front Smiley)  

The couples I like, SeanCat, Chres especially Jash, they are not perfect. I was shocked with what I heard from SeanCat the other night. But made them "human" for me!  Even my beloved Jash "agreed" with Chris Harrison that night. One or two "differences" do not make me love them less!

With that, I know you guys are so over the AFTR incident!  Haha #MovingOnAsWell

Happy that Cat got a "hosting" stint! Hope they make her a regular!  :yes:

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by zackzugen Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:10 pm

i think what catherine meant was..it is okay not to find love but why should the lead create tension or kind of being mad at the production. juan pablo can still stick with his decision and at the same time maintains friendly/family/business relationship with the production..why acted like that...so defensive, a bit angry some time..look at brad womack's season 1 - he did not choose anyone but his relationship with the production was fine and was even asked for the second chance...
zackzugen
zackzugen

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

+61
lipsis
jaromarie
Cari
Rolly
yrkiemommy