SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 3 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 38 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by joyjoy Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:59 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:So this is apparently their fine accommodations for their appearance today. Lol

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 BgC8Cm2IMAAJQ3c

US Magazine on the magazine rack! Maybe they will autograph them!!
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:00 pm

One last comment before I leave, I'm seriously  :laughingoutlou at these teenyboppers getting all dressed up and trying to look cute for Sean. Newsflash, he doesn't care. But I suppose they just want themselves to look cute for the picture where they will most likely crop Catherine out so they can pretend they are with Sean.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:08 pm

Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici  
Happy two weekiversary @SeanLowe09
And Sean just favorited her tweet. <3

Last edited by sweetfreedom on Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:17 pm

umngirl wrote:One last comment before I leave, I'm seriously  :laughingoutlou at these teenyboppers getting all dressed up and trying to look cute for Sean. Newsflash, he doesn't care. But I suppose they just want themselves to look cute for the picture where they will most likely crop Catherine out so they can pretend they are with Sean.

Which is why the little heathens always want to stand in the middle.  :yes: 

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:23 pm

Another response for you, lipsis :Biggrin: 
@lipsis @clmgiudici: Hope you've been practicing your Catherine Lowe autograph. It appears you're going to be using it a lot today. Have fun!!
@clmgiudici @lipsis: I was just talking about how excited I am to debut it! Smiley
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:27 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:Another response for you, lipsis :Biggrin: 
@lipsis @clmgiudici: Hope you've been practicing your Catherine Lowe autograph. It appears you're going to be using it a lot today. Have fun!!
@clmgiudici @lipsis: I was just talking about how excited I am to debut it! Smiley

Hugesmile 

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:32 pm

Happy Sunday Everyone!! I am really looking forward to new pictures of Mr. & Mrs. Sean Lowe. I hope people will respect them enough and not stand between them.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:33 pm

^^ And lipsis continues to be bff's with the Lowes!!

I bet she is excited to sign her name Catherine Lowe!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:42 pm

What can I say the Lowe's Love Lipsis!  giggling 

As for today, I don't think it's necessary to post all the fan pics where they aren't standing together. (Yes fans, we know how to crop you out as well). I will get to as many as I can though. If anyone needs helps posting, I'd be happy to do so, just link me to what you need.

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:58 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:What can I say the Lowe's Love Lipsis!  giggling 

As for today, I don't think it's necessary to post all the fan pics where they aren't standing together. (Yes fans, we know how to crop you out as well).  I will get to as many as I can though. If anyone needs helps posting, I'd be happy to do so, just link me to what you need.

Thanks in advance lipsis. yes I'll be around also.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:01 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:What can I say the Lowe's Love Lipsis!  giggling 

As for today, I don't think it's necessary to post all the fan pics where they aren't standing together. (Yes fans, we know how to crop you out as well).  I will get to as many as I can though. If anyone needs helps posting, I'd be happy to do so, just link me to what you need.

Thanks in advance lipsis. yes I'll be around also.

Great! I'm mobile so a little slower than I might otherwise be.

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:03 pm

This is SO cute.
@ChristinaGogas: Someone just said "i love you sean!" And @clmgiudici said "I love him more!!"
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 38 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+35
deeliciouz
serolf24
Macswife8
TrustxLove
bluejay8