SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 38 of 73 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 55 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:10 pm

Lol Poor Sean. That dude in the window seat looks nothing like His wife!

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Image65

@ErinMurphy0413: OH MY GOD IM ON A PLANE WOTH SEAN LOWE

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Image17 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Image13 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:16 pm

smartcat wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
jcrbil wrote:I don't know why people think they will never be apart, ever.  Folks return to all the things in their lives when they come home from their honeymoons.... mostly to work or school.  Though I can't remember exactly, I'm sure my husband went on a business trip the week (and just about every week for 30 years) we returned from our honeymoon, and I started an MBA program the week after we returned.  Why should Sean and Catherine be any different?

From Catherine's former boss's tweet, I think Catherine's gearing up her professional life in Dallas, too.

I agree with you. Life goes on! My daughter and son in law got back from their honeymoon and both left the next day in opposite directions for residency interviews! I do hope she is gearing up for a return to professional life in Dallas. She is so talented, it would be a waste for her not to use that!

Their being apart for work or some other realistic reason is a topic that doesn't even deserve discussion. It's real life, people work have different appointments etc, What's the problem? I'm amazed that this even comes up. Sean and Catherine are in the real world now.
As for the poor soul on twitter we all agree with respect that this is a disturbed individual. It makes you think she was hurt by someone she trusted. I hope she gets help.

Hahaha laugh out loud do we really think she realized how sick she is ? Or maybe she is just one of those crazy people out there in twitter loves to poke the lowes in every chance she can get :laughingoutlou . Aka to get their attention . I doubt she is really sick though . But again I have no idea what is her point of keep doing all these kind of posts. Lol.

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:17 pm

If she's lonely, she may be tweeting all day.

Juice-ay #sjp by @catherinegiudici

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Image17 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Image13 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:20 pm

Her fourth day look of the week . Nice! Keep it up Mrs . Lowe. Hugesmile 

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Eb97c9
 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 9zt107 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Xgicuc catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Oaw2uv catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 2pqw5k8 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 30szzau catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:20 pm

It is Thursday so hopefully we will get a good throwback picture. I like that she finds fashion looks she likes to post as opposed to selfies and descriptions of what she has on like someone we know!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:23 pm

motheroffive wrote:It is Thursday so hopefully we will get a good throwback picture. I like that she finds fashion looks she likes to post as opposed to selfies and descriptions of what she has on like someone we know!

Lol and who would that be? Don't answer that!!!

And yay for #tbt I had forgotten. She can throwback to their honeymoon and I wouldn't mind a bit.

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:23 pm

So ladies speaking of the enews appearance . It will air today too? Thanks .

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Eb97c9
 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 9zt107 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Xgicuc catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Oaw2uv catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 2pqw5k8 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 30szzau catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:52 pm

Yes, ENews will air tonight.

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:03 pm

Anybody have a question for Sean?

@ENews: #Bachelor @SeanLowe09 is our guest host tonight! Have questions for him? Tweet us w/ #AskSean -- he could answer on air tonight!

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:21 pm

I am posting this because I also like the blog and I thought others would like to read it.
Mix and Match Mama ‏@MixandMatchMama · 3m
Loved your post today @AnnieDowns on why @SeanLowe09 story matters. Much love from the Lowe family!
http://www.annieblogs.com/2014/02/13/why-sean-lowes-story-matters/

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Cather10 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 -the-b12 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Bach1212 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Bachel10 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Wecsrp12 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:31 pm

She's adorable

@clmgiudici: Go hubs go! "@ENews: #Bachelor @SeanLowe09 is our guest host tonight! Have questions for him? Tweet us w/ #AskSean"

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:32 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:She's adorable

@clmgiudici: Go hubs go! "@ENews: #Bachelor @SeanLowe09 is our guest host tonight! Have questions for him? Tweet us w/ #AskSean"

Love the very supportive wife. Regardless of anyone's opinion, Catherine is happy for her husband.  I am happy for them!!

Last edited by blessed66 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Cather10 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 -the-b12 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Bach1212 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Bachel10 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Wecsrp12 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 73 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 55 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+35
deeliciouz
serolf24
Macswife8
TrustxLove
bluejay8