SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 72 of 73 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:17 pm

So this was just posted. Is this part of their after interview?

@DishNation: We have @SeanLowe09 and @clmgiudici in studio! Can they correctly guess which celebs waited for marriage? Find out tonight on #DishNation!

Last edited by ImLipsisIncognito on Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:18 pm

Sidenote: next cute candid we get like this, I'm TOTALLY calling it for my avi.

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 72 87b72b10  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 72 86669110  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 72 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:18 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:
umngirl wrote:Well at least Cat is honest about why she took the other picture down. (See her IG comment). I'm not bringing it over because it's the reason we said.

But people commenting on it has to be kinda weird and uncomfortable for both of them.
Yup, I hate that she felt uncomfortable. It sucks that she thought she was sharing a cute family pic that ended up getting  taken to a whole other level. Tact from some of those commenters would have been nice.

You know the funny thing is I did not even notice it until people started to make comments. I wish people could just respect them and learn not to comment on things that is non of their business.

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 72 Cather10 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 72 -the-b12 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 72 Bach1212 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 72 Bachel10 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 72 Wecsrp12 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 72 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:19 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:So this was just posted. Is this part of their after interview?

@DishNation: We have @SeanLowe09 and @clmgiudici in studio! Can they correctly guess which celebs waited for marriage? Find out tonight on #DishNation!

I think it will be just a replay of some of their interview last week.

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 72 87b72b10  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 72 86669110  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 72 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:21 pm

umngirl wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
jcrbil wrote:All I've got to say is that Catherine is admiring the view today.

And all we get are pictures of the view. #TooBadSoSad

Yeah, our life totally stinks when she shares pictures like this.

Sidenote: looking at the reflection in her glasses in the cuddling picture, it appears they are cuddling while sitting on the ground with her sitting between his legs. *Trying to keep my mind out of the gutter again*
Lol, my mind has remained there from the last 2 pics. As long as we keep our thoughts between us and aren't sharing them with Catherine. Smh.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:21 pm

umngirl wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:So this was just posted. Is this part of their after interview?

We didn't see/hear them answer that question though. Maybe a part that didn't air then?

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 72 Image17 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 72 Image13 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 72 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:24 pm

Ok I just set my DVR! Dish Nation comes on for me at 11:00 PM.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:27 pm

blessed66 wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:
umngirl wrote:Well at least Cat is honest about why she took the other picture down. (See her IG comment). I'm not bringing it over because it's the reason we said.

But people commenting on it has to be kinda weird and uncomfortable for both of them.
Yup, I hate that she felt uncomfortable. It sucks that she thought she was sharing a cute family pic that ended up getting  taken to a whole other level. Tact from some of those commenters would have been nice.

You know the funny thing is I did not even notice it until people started to make comments.  I wish people could just respect them and learn not to comment on things that is non of their business.
I agree, noticing it and posting about it on Catherine’s ig are two different things. Respect for her and her husband should be there.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:28 pm

motheroffive wrote:

I get it at 6:30 and 11:30 here so we shall see.

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 72 Image17 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 72 Image13 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 72 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:00 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
umngirl wrote:

We didn't see/hear them answer that question though. Maybe a part that didn't air then?

Certainly possible they taped more than aired. We did hear the one host say they had to stop the interview because they were getting the signal to move on. I hope we get some new stuff.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:09 pm

motheroffive wrote:

2 am for me. Guess i'll have to see it later on tomorrow.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:23 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
motheroffive wrote:

I get it at 6:30 and 11:30 here so we shall see.

And for those of us who can't see it because it airs so that, they should put up the video of the episode on Youtube tomorrow. We could have that and the I Am Second Q&A tomorrow.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 73 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+35
deeliciouz
serolf24
Macswife8
TrustxLove
bluejay8