SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Page 1 of 61 1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 Empty Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:51 pm

Starting a new thread, the other one is reaching 50+ pages!
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:52 pm

Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Is Close to Setting a Wedding Date: http://www.brides.com/blogs/aisle-say/2014/02/bachelorette-desiree-hartsock-potential-wedding-date-more-details.html

This is the article/interview being quoted: http://www.cupidspulse.com/desiree-hartsock-bachelorette-confidence-wedding/

I, too, feel a wedding coming on soon!  :yes:  :Woah-hoo: 
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by MMA50 Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:27 pm

bleuberry wrote:Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Is Close to Setting a Wedding Date: http://www.brides.com/blogs/aisle-say/2014/02/bachelorette-desiree-hartsock-potential-wedding-date-more-details.html

This is the article/interview being quoted: http://www.cupidspulse.com/desiree-hartsock-bachelorette-confidence-wedding/

Nice articles and thank you for posting. I enjoyed the articles and see a wedding soon too: Maybe late summer, or early fall.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:26 pm

MMA50 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Is Close to Setting a Wedding Date: http://www.brides.com/blogs/aisle-say/2014/02/bachelorette-desiree-hartsock-potential-wedding-date-more-details.html

Nice articles and thank you for posting.  I enjoyed the articles and see a wedding soon too: Maybe late summer, or early fall.

Well Ladies and Gents! Have you checked Des instagram

It's finally here! I am think I am dreaming!!! they are getting married in 4 months!!!

I cannot wait to Marry you @chrisrsiegfried! ♥️#TheBachelorette #Bachelorwedding #soooooinlove #chrisanddes @chrisbharrison

There is an image with "4 months, 09 days, 10 minutes, 25 sec" until our wedding day!!

High clap :yes: 

Blue, would you please bring that picture/date from Instagram? We finally have the date
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentinebaby Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:41 pm

That's the wrong instagram! Her instagram is @DesHartsock.

Valentinebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:53 pm

Valentinebaby wrote:That's the wrong instagram! Her instagram is @DesHartsock.

Actually she links that Instagram from her blog site. My guess is she has 2. Chris S also used that as her instagram, sooooo is it real? who knows. I can't imagine that she would announce it if it was going to be televised.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:58 pm

Valentinebaby wrote:That's the wrong instagram! Her instagram is @DesHartsock.

She told me something was going on with her instagram, when I emailed her about the broken link.
But, who would do something like that?

PS: I just sent her email about that announcement, it looked suspicious bcs there is no announcement on Tweeter.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentinebaby Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:01 am

Yeah, if you go to her website now and click the Instagram link it looks to the Deshartsock account. I just tried. I think her name use to be hartsdesire4. But also keep in mind, the owner of this account has Desiree spelt wrong. And also if you look at her twitter she replied to someone a few days back about her Instagram account. She said it was Deshartsock.

Valentinebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentinebaby Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:02 am

Sarah ‏@spotrox · Feb 8
I just stumbled on @DesHartsock on Insta.. I'm either her first follower or I'm super gullible.

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock · Feb 9
@spotrox haha. It's @ DesHartsock on Insta.

Valentinebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentinebaby Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:10 am

Valentinebaby wrote:Yeah, if you go to her website now and click the Instagram link it looks to the Deshartsock account. I just tried. I think her name use to be hartsdesire4. But also keep in mind, the owner of this account has Desiree spelt wrong. And also if you look at her twitter she replied to someone a few days back about her Instagram account. She said it was Deshartsock.

Oh, and just wanted to add that there is a huge difference in the number of followers on those accounts. hartsdesire4 on has like 300 something and Deshartsock has way beyond that. Haha.

Valentinebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:13 am

Valentinebaby wrote:
Valentinebaby wrote:Yeah, if you go to her website now and click the Instagram link it looks to the Deshartsock account. I just tried. I think her name use to be hartsdesire4. But also keep in mind, the owner of this account has Desiree spelt wrong. And also if you look at her twitter she replied to someone a few days back about her Instagram account. She said it was Deshartsock.

Oh, and just wanted to add that there is a huge difference in the number of followers on those accounts. hartsdesire4 on has like 300 something and Deshartsock has way beyond that. Haha.

Yea, it seems like someone hijacked her old instagram account. I am glad someone clued Chris in on the hoax so they can get it fixed asap.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentinebaby Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:22 am

Yeah, me too! I sent her a tweet saying that it seems like someone is pretending to be her. So hopefully she can get this fake account deleted. People do it because they want the attention. They want to feel like they're famous. And they do cruel things such as post the "wedding countdown" to get people all excited even though it's not real.

Valentinebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 61 1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

+37
AEF
rjero
SLA44
nd4reality
Rolly