Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Page 5 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 33 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by MMA50 on Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:59 pm

@Garabato wrote:
Desiree Hartsock. 18 minutes ago.
#TBT to @fssantabarbara & @chrisrsiegfried 's funny faces. New 'Chris's Corner' post at DesireeHartsock.com. What Valentine's Day means to him.


One thing is for sure, Des is not bored with Chris. Come on, the man is a hoot.
avatar
MMA50

Posts : 517
Join date : 2013-10-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by rc49ers on Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:03 pm

How can Chris make a crazy face and still look so dang HOT .

 :girlfan
avatar
rc49ers

Posts : 1890
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 86
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:26 am

@rc49ers wrote:How can Chris make a crazy face and still look so dang HOT .

 :girlfan

Hi rc!! :WAVEY: ..nice to cu...now..this ole HOT topic...dont even get me started!!..haha !... :Drool:  giggling 

alwaystulips, SM, maggen....glad to know many on this board still support these lovebirds !  bestbud!  :Smiley: 

MMA , yeah..that man is a hoot. i was so totally bummed last season bc they edited him as boring as hell  no no , while we all know from his friends and fam that actually he is a goofy, funny guy  :eyesigh:.

still cheering on these fab 2 to make it to the altar!   cheerleader

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by Maggenzm on Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:22 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
@rc49ers wrote:How can Chris make a crazy face and still look so dang HOT .

 :girlfan

Hi rc!! :WAVEY: ..nice to cu...now..this ole HOT topic...dont even get me started!!..haha !... :Drool:  giggling 

alwaystulips, SM, maggen....glad to know many on this board still support these lovebirds !  bestbud!  :Smiley: 

MMA , yeah..that man is a hoot. i was so totally bummed last season bc they edited him as boring as hell  no no , while we all know from his friends and fam that actually he is a goofy, funny guy  :eyesigh:.

still cheering on these fab 2 to make it to the altar!   cheerleader

After the "love story" part of Juanuary, Molly and Jason said that his personality didn't come thru on TV, Molly said "Chris is so funny that he would have you rolling on the floor". He keeps her laughing.
avatar
Maggenzm

Posts : 3039
Join date : 2013-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by Garabato on Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:44 am

Desiree Hartsock. 1h  
Best way to spend a first Valentines Day! Incredible massages at @PenelopeBeautyB with the one and only @ChrisRSiegfried
avatar
Garabato

Female Posts : 277
Join date : 2011-05-24
Location : España

Back to top Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by soccermom333 on Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:35 pm

Looks like they stayed in and close to home for Valentine's Day. Any idea what else they have going on this weekend?? Chris made it sound like they had big plans>  no idea 
avatar
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543
Join date : 2013-07-29
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by bleuberry on Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:19 pm

@soccermom333 wrote:Looks like they stayed in and close to home for Valentine's Day.  Any idea what else they have going on this weekend??  Chris made it sound like they had big plans>   no idea 

No idea! They are getting more and more low key, so I'm not sure how much info/pics they will post.
avatar
bleuberry

Posts : 8136
Join date : 2013-07-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by soccermom333 on Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:24 pm

@bleuberry wrote:
@soccermom333 wrote:Looks like they stayed in and close to home for Valentine's Day.  Any idea what else they have going on this weekend??  Chris made it sound like they had big plans>   no idea 

No idea! They are getting more and more low key, so I'm not sure how much info/pics they will post.



I do think they are low key as far as what they like to do, but they are definitely sharing more about themselves and each other. Chris's blog corner for example, and their monthly emails. I am taking this as a good sign that their wedding is this sometime this year and they are trying to stay in touch with their fans!! ;)
avatar
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543
Join date : 2013-07-29
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by bleuberry on Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:14 pm

@soccermom333 wrote:
@bleuberry wrote:
@soccermom333 wrote:Looks like they stayed in and close to home for Valentine's Day.  Any idea what else they have going on this weekend??  Chris made it sound like they had big plans>   no idea 

No idea! They are getting more and more low key, so I'm not sure how much info/pics they will post.



I do think they are low key as far as what they like to do, but they are definitely sharing more about themselves and each other.  Chris's blog corner for example, and their monthly emails.  I am taking this as a good sign that their wedding is this sometime this year and they are trying to stay in touch with their fans!!  ;)

You're right. I think they will probably share glimpses down the road. Lately I've noticed them sharing tidbits or pics after a little bit of time has passed, days, wks, etc.
avatar
bleuberry

Posts : 8136
Join date : 2013-07-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by MMA50 on Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:27 pm

@Garabato wrote:
Desiree Hartsock. 1h  
Best way to spend a first Valentines Day! Incredible massages at @PenelopeBeautyB with the one and only @ChrisRSiegfried

I hope they took turns giving each other a massage. Of course we won't see pictures of it. But, that would be truly romantic!
avatar
MMA50

Posts : 517
Join date : 2013-10-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by eliza3 on Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:45 pm

@MMA50 wrote:
@Garabato wrote:
Desiree Hartsock. 1h  
Best way to spend a first Valentines Day! Incredible massages at @PenelopeBeautyB with the one and only @ChrisRSiegfried

I hope they took turns giving each other a massage.  Of course we won't see pictures of it. But, that would be truly romantic!

Penelope and the Beauty Bar is a high end spa in downtown Seattle. I'm sure they had their own masseuses, hopefully side by side!!
avatar
eliza3

Posts : 757
Join date : 2013-02-07
Location : Seattle

Back to top Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by chrisdesfan on Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:00 am

@eliza3 wrote:
@MMA50 wrote:
@Garabato wrote:
Desiree Hartsock. 1h  
Best way to spend a first Valentines Day! Incredible massages at @PenelopeBeautyB with the one and only @ChrisRSiegfried

I hope they took turns giving each other a massage.  Of course we won't see pictures of it. But, that would be truly romantic!

Penelope and the Beauty Bar is a high end spa in downtown Seattle.   I'm sure they had their own masseuses, hopefully side by side!!

Hello ladies, I am new to this forum and this is my first post. Penelope and the Beauty Bar shares the same address as the Fairmont Olympic Hotel. This is purely speculation on my part, they probably checked into the hotel for an overnight stay.

chrisdesfan

Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-11-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 33 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum