SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Page 5 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 33 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by MMA50 Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:59 pm

Garabato wrote:
Desiree Hartsock. 18 minutes ago.
#TBT to @fssantabarbara & @chrisrsiegfried 's funny faces. New 'Chris's Corner' post at DesireeHartsock.com. What Valentine's Day means to him.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 5 16558810

One thing is for sure, Des is not bored with Chris. Come on, the man is a hoot.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by rc49ers Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:03 pm

How can Chris make a crazy face and still look so dang HOT .

:girlfan

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 5 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 5 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 5 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:26 am

rc49ers wrote:How can Chris make a crazy face and still look so dang HOT .

Hi rc!! :WAVEY: ..nice to cu...now..this ole HOT topic...dont even get me started!!..haha !... :Drool:  giggling 

alwaystulips, SM, maggen....glad to know many on this board still support these lovebirds !  bestbud!  :Smiley: 

MMA , yeah..that man is a hoot. i was so totally bummed last season bc they edited him as boring as hell  no no , while we all know from his friends and fam that actually he is a goofy, funny guy  :eyesigh:.

still cheering on these fab 2 to make it to the altar!   cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:22 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
rc49ers wrote:How can Chris make a crazy face and still look so dang HOT .

Hi rc!! :WAVEY: ..nice to cu...now..this ole HOT topic...dont even get me started!!..haha !... :Drool:  giggling 

alwaystulips, SM, maggen....glad to know many on this board still support these lovebirds !  bestbud!  :Smiley: 

MMA , yeah..that man is a hoot. i was so totally bummed last season bc they edited him as boring as hell  no no , while we all know from his friends and fam that actually he is a goofy, funny guy  :eyesigh:.

still cheering on these fab 2 to make it to the altar!   cheerleader

After the "love story" part of Juanuary, Molly and Jason said that his personality didn't come thru on TV, Molly said "Chris is so funny that he would have you rolling on the floor". He keeps her laughing.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:44 am

Desiree Hartsock. 1h  
Best way to spend a first Valentines Day! Incredible massages at @PenelopeBeautyB with the one and only @ChrisRSiegfried

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 5 BanderaDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 5 Nadal-10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 5 Bufand10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 5 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:35 pm

Looks like they stayed in and close to home for Valentine's Day. Any idea what else they have going on this weekend?? Chris made it sound like they had big plans>  no idea 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:19 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Looks like they stayed in and close to home for Valentine's Day.  Any idea what else they have going on this weekend??  Chris made it sound like they had big plans>   no idea 

No idea! They are getting more and more low key, so I'm not sure how much info/pics they will post.
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:24 pm

bleuberry wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:Looks like they stayed in and close to home for Valentine's Day.  Any idea what else they have going on this weekend??  Chris made it sound like they had big plans>   no idea 

No idea! They are getting more and more low key, so I'm not sure how much info/pics they will post.

I do think they are low key as far as what they like to do, but they are definitely sharing more about themselves and each other. Chris's blog corner for example, and their monthly emails. I am taking this as a good sign that their wedding is this sometime this year and they are trying to stay in touch with their fans!! ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:14 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

I do think they are low key as far as what they like to do, but they are definitely sharing more about themselves and each other.  Chris's blog corner for example, and their monthly emails.  I am taking this as a good sign that their wedding is this sometime this year and they are trying to stay in touch with their fans!!  ;)

You're right. I think they will probably share glimpses down the road. Lately I've noticed them sharing tidbits or pics after a little bit of time has passed, days, wks, etc.
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:27 pm

Garabato wrote:
Desiree Hartsock. 1h  
Best way to spend a first Valentines Day! Incredible massages at @PenelopeBeautyB with the one and only @ChrisRSiegfried

I hope they took turns giving each other a massage. Of course we won't see pictures of it. But, that would be truly romantic!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:45 pm

MMA50 wrote:
Garabato wrote:
Desiree Hartsock. 1h  

I hope they took turns giving each other a massage.  Of course we won't see pictures of it. But, that would be truly romantic!

Penelope and the Beauty Bar is a high end spa in downtown Seattle. I'm sure they had their own masseuses, hopefully side by side!!
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisdesfan Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:00 am

eliza3 wrote:
MMA50 wrote:
Garabato wrote:
Desiree Hartsock. 1h  

I hope they took turns giving each other a massage.  Of course we won't see pictures of it. But, that would be truly romantic!

Penelope and the Beauty Bar is a high end spa in downtown Seattle.   I'm sure they had their own masseuses, hopefully side by side!!

Hello ladies, I am new to this forum and this is my first post. Penelope and the Beauty Bar shares the same address as the Fairmont Olympic Hotel. This is purely speculation on my part, they probably checked into the hotel for an overnight stay.

chrisdesfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 33 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

+37
AEF
rjero
SLA44
nd4reality
Rolly