SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Page 57 of 61 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by Maggenzm Sun 16 Mar - 23:17

murasaki1393 wrote:
Sanlee wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Sanlee wrote:I still check in with what they are up to often...I still love them as a couple! I was disappointed that they were not at all featured on the ATFR show. Do we think they will have a televised wedding or not? I really hope so! It is good to see them doing well still. :)

I think some folks had suggested the fact that their engagement party being featured  on People,E online etc -media related to MF and co-- pretty much means that Chres already have a signed contract for a TV wed .

I'm beyond excited!... I sure hope they can keep their signature theme as romantic- classy ...:))

Yay! Their wedding will be full of awesomeness, with lots of fun and goofiness to it! It surely will be different from others. I cannot wait! They haven't set a wedding date yet right? or one that we know of yet..

Not that I know. But on the above access hw interview ( I haven't watched it) a poster said Chris had hinting a fall or winter wedding.SCMIIW

iTA San.. Theirs will be an intimate, yet fun and goofy one.do you know that all Chris has asked for is only a booth of milk shake? Haha...too funny ..that guy is a hoot!! LoL

And based on what we saw of the engagement party, I can only image how the wedding will be. I can't wait.. make sure we got plenty of tissues.. it will be emotional for sure.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by brittany4400 Mon 17 Mar - 2:21

Ugh.. I can't wait to hear Chris say his vows.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Mar - 2:29

brittany4400 wrote:Ugh.. I can't wait to hear Chris say his vows.

Hi gurl!!! Could not agree more!!... The waiting is Killing me!!.. Then, what should we do in the Mean time????....LoL

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon 17 Mar - 3:53

murasaki1393 wrote:

Hi gurl!!! Could not agree more!!... The waiting is Killing me!!.. Then, what should we do in the Mean time????....LoL

Me too! His vows will be perfection. Melt into a puddle perfection.  :yes: 

Winter seems sooooo far away. My gut tells me they will follow the same schedule as Ashley and JP, the announcement in Oct/Nov, with the wedding in early December.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 57 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon 17 Mar - 4:07

deshartsock: Bowling= best rainy day activity ever! @chrisrsiegfried and I make a pretty good team.

Renee commented

I'm seeing a little double date competition in the near future!

Last edited by bleuberry on Mon 17 Mar - 4:55; edited 1 time in total

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 57 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Mon 17 Mar - 4:21

Thanks murasaki for the welcome for me & AEF from Australia. It was this past Friday was it not that Chres team has been together for a year now is that correct? Anyone got any idea if they did anything special to celebrate?
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Mon 17 Mar - 4:35

Gale1 wrote:Thanks murasaki for the welcome for me & AEF from Australia. It was this past Friday was it not that Chres team has been together for a year now is that correct? Anyone got any idea if they did anything special to celebrate?

They went bowling today.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon 17 Mar - 4:38

Gale1 wrote:Thanks murasaki for the welcome for me & AEF from Australia. It was this past Friday was it not that Chres team has been together for a year now is that correct? Anyone got any idea if they did anything special to celebrate?

Hi Gale! Great to know you guys enjoyed the season so much.

Yes, this past Friday was 1 year to the day Chris and Des met on night 1 of filming. Their engagement anniversary is on May 7th, so coming up soon, 7 more weeks to be exact. I suspect the engagement is the one they will celebrate, which they did for their 6 month anniversary back in November. :Smiley:

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon 17 Mar - 5:37

bleuberry wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Me too! His vows will be perfection. Melt into a puddle perfection.  :yes: 

Winter seems sooooo far away. My gut tells me they will follow the same schedule as Ashley and JP, the announcement in Oct/Nov, with the wedding in early December.

I hope you are right Bleu!  :yes: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Mar - 15:55

Molly Mesnick ‏@MollyMesnick 1h

Happy St. Patrick's day! We're celebrating live from FX McRory's! Come on down! ...tough first day on the job ;) @KISSFMSEATTLE

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried 48m

@MollyMesnick @KISSFMSEATTLE see you soon!

Molly Mesnick ‏@MollyMesnick 47m

@ChrisRSiegfried @KISSFMSEATTLE Heck yeah!!!! Smiley

----------------------------------------------------------------------

i think today is the first day of Molly's KissFM morning gig?
i wonder whether those tweets means Chris will be at her show?...hopefully..if so,.good!! ive got my proper Chris's and Chres's dose lately  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon 17 Mar - 16:02

murasaki1393 wrote:Molly Mesnick ‏@MollyMesnick 1h

Happy St. Patrick's day! We're celebrating live from FX McRory's! Come on down! ...tough first day on the job ;) @KISSFMSEATTLE

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried 48m

@MollyMesnick @KISSFMSEATTLE see you soon!

Molly Mesnick ‏@MollyMesnick 47m

@ChrisRSiegfried @KISSFMSEATTLE Heck yeah!!!! Smiley

----------------------------------------------------------------------

i think today is the first day of Molly's KissFM morning gig?
i wonder whether those tweets means Chris will be at her show?...hopefully..if so,.good!! ive got my proper Chris's and Chres's dose lately  giggling 

I am very a very satisfied fan, I can't wait for more. keep them coming!!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Mar - 17:20

related tweets from Des :

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock 1h

Happy St. Patty's Day! Congrats to @MollyMesnick and her first day at @KISSFMSEATTLE! we will love waking up to you & @TheBenderNation

Molly Mesnick ‏@MollyMesnick 1h

@DesHartsock @KISSFMSEATTLE @TheBenderNation Thank you!!!!!! See you soon!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 61 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

+37
AEF
rjero
SLA44
nd4reality
Rolly