SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Page 60 of 61 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by tigertiz Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:29 am

I think I'm going to stay on the non spoiler side - until I've made up my mind who I think she's chosen. Then after the hometowns, I'll probably go to the spoiler side.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:36 am

tigertiz wrote:I think I'm going to stay on the non spoiler side - until I've made up my mind who I think she's chosen.  Then after the hometowns, I'll probably go to the spoiler side.  

T4share, tigertiz...good idea that worth follow, i think  giggling 

Now..back to our regularly-scheduled programming....Chres pack.... :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:04 am

I still love that Reality Steve got Fleissed by Des's season. Chris and Des seem to be doing very well! Looking forward to his being Fleissed yet again. That's partly why I dont want to be spoiled. I didnt watch much of Des's season, because I just didnt care for Brooks. I'm not going to make that mistake again. I give you alot of credit murasaki. You saw past the edit, the "spoilers", and just watched the show and knew what you saw with your own eyes. I think in some ways it's easier to do this for a Bachelorette season than for a Bachelor season. I find it easier to read women.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:57 am

tigertiz wrote:I still love that Reality Steve got Fleissed by Des's season.  Chris and Des seem to be doing very well!   Looking forward to his being Fleissed yet again.  That's partly why I dont want to be spoiled. I didnt watch much of Des's season, because I just didnt care for Brooks.  I'm not going to make that mistake again.  I give you alot of credit murasaki.   You saw past the edit, the "spoilers", and just watched the show and knew what you saw with your own eyes.   I think in some ways it's easier to do this for a Bachelorette season than for a Bachelor season.  I find it easier to read women.

Me too, you just know he still hates that. I heard him say recently that he thinks he knows why he got it wrong, and that if he ever met Des and Chris he'd ask them about it. Makes me think they helped Fleiss him.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 60 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:43 am

Northstargirl wrote:When I read her comment about all the bach couples being invited to the wedding, I thought it was a huge tell that the wedding will be televised.  Maybe unintentionally, but I think she dropped a BIG clue!

I am excited that we will, hopefully, will get to see her fairytale come full circle!

I agree. This was a big clue! I don't she intended to give a clue, but to me it was.  :yes: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:44 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Northstargirl wrote:When I read her comment about all the bach couples being invited to the wedding, I thought it was a huge tell that the wedding will be televised.  Maybe unintentionally, but I think she dropped a BIG clue!

I am excited that we will, hopefully, will get to see her fairytale come full circle!

I agree.  This was a big clue!  I don't she intended to give a clue, but to me it was.   :yes: 

I agree, also the part about the wedding being in California. I'm sure they could still have it there, but flying out both sets of families and most of the friends from out of state would be too expensive I think, unless they were having a televised wedding.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 60 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:58 am

bleuberry wrote:
tigertiz wrote:I still love that Reality Steve got Fleissed by Des's season.  Chris and Des seem to be doing very well!   Looking forward to his being Fleissed yet again.  That's partly why I dont want to be spoiled. I didnt watch much of Des's season, because I just didnt care for Brooks.  I'm not going to make that mistake again.  I give you alot of credit murasaki.   You saw past the edit, the "spoilers", and just watched the show and knew what you saw with your own eyes.   I think in some ways it's easier to do this for a Bachelorette season than for a Bachelor season.  I find it easier to read women.

Me too, you just know he still hates that. I heard him say recently that he thinks he knows why he got it wrong,  and that if he ever met Des and Chris he'd ask them about it. Makes me think they helped Fleiss him.

Well, thanks tigertiz.. I remember our banter on Des's season very well.Smiley). I think I just had the 6th sense that Chris and Des are meant to be, against all Odds and against all the spoilers... giggling .RS do No Good for the show, iMO. I would love him to get punked again. But....If he is dead wrong like on Des's , I really feel for the real F1 who's been spoiled as F2/F3 like Chris. Peeps had been calling him delusional, default and other ugly names. lets be honest, There are many out there that became a spoiled F1-lead fans pre-season all of sudden, thanks to the early leaked spoilers. Its just easier to be such fans since the happy ending is almost "guaranteed". The real F1 got No advantage in this RS-get punked scenario,IMO ( unless Fleiss awarded the final couple descently...LOL).

With How JPab season has played out, I guess RS got his full-glory back. Meh ....

I agree bachette season has a pattern that easier to read, unlike Bach ones where anything can happen... LoL.
I too Will try to stay unspoiled as long as I can:)).

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:55 am

OOPS, GO TO NEW THREAD

But I think I'll leave this here since it fits and the new thread starts off with much more relevant fun Smiley

murasaki1393 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

Me too, you just know he still hates that. I heard him say recently that he thinks he knows why he got it wrong,  and that if he ever met Des and Chris he'd ask them about it. Makes me think they helped Fleiss him.

Well, thanks tigertiz.. I remember our banter on Des's season very well.Smiley). I think I just had the 6th sense that Chris and Des are meant to be, against all Odds and against all the spoilers... giggling .RS do No Good for the show, iMO. I would love him to get punked again. But....If he is dead wrong like on Des's , I really feel for the real F1 who's been spoiled as F2/F3 like Chris. Peeps had been calling him delusional, default and other ugly names. lets be honest, There are many out there that became a spoiled F1-lead fans pre-season all of sudden, thanks to the early leaked spoilers. Its just easier to be such fans since the happy ending is almost "guaranteed".  The  real F1 got No advantage in this RS-get punked scenario,IMO ( unless Fleiss awarded the final couple descently...LOL).

With How JPab season has played out, I guess RS got his full-glory back. Meh ....

I agree bachette season has a pattern that easier to read, unlike Bach ones where anything can happen... LoL.

I've got to admit, that this chess game RS and Fleiss play actually makes it all more fun for me.  Weird, I know, laugh out loud.  RS should take it in stride; he gets to make a living off this show even if he gets the ending wrong 1 out of 3 or so.  And Fleiss should know that what RS does is just another dimension for those who are interested.  The good thing is that other sites no longer just run with whoever RS says has won, thus allowing those who don't want to be spoiled to stay that way.  As long as RS is wrong sometimes, that should continue; I thought it was really a shame when the entire world was taking his notes for gospel, because that made it impossible for anyone to choose to stay unspoiled, and that is just not fair.

I loved that Des choose Chris and that her and Chris are happy.  Perhaps having the spoiler out there allowed TPTB to show more of the rocks in her and Brooks relationship, because they surely did, and to the point where many of us felt that she had been a fool in her pick (thinking at the time the spoilers were true).  Chris was clearly shown to be a better match for her.  They are so adorable together!!!!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:29 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:OOPS, GO TO NEW THREAD

But I think I'll leave this here since it fits and the new thread starts off with much more relevant fun Smiley

murasaki1393 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

Well, thanks tigertiz.. I remember our banter on Des's season very well.Smiley). I think I just had the 6th sense that Chris and Des are meant to be, against all Odds and against all the spoilers... giggling .RS do No Good for the show, iMO. I would love him to get punked again. But....If he is dead wrong like on Des's , I really feel for the real F1 who's been spoiled as F2/F3 like Chris. Peeps had been calling him delusional, default and other ugly names. lets be honest, There are many out there that became a spoiled F1-lead fans pre-season all of sudden, thanks to the early leaked spoilers. Its just easier to be such fans since the happy ending is almost "guaranteed".  The  real F1 got No advantage in this RS-get punked scenario,IMO ( unless Fleiss awarded the final couple descently...LOL).

I've got to admit, that this chess game RS and Fleiss play actually makes it all more fun for me.  Weird, I know, laugh out loud.  RS should take it in stride; he gets to make a living off this show even if he gets the ending wrong 1 out of 3 or so.  And Fleiss should know that what RS does is just another dimension for those who are interested.  The good thing is that other sites no longer just run with whoever RS says has won, thus allowing those who don't want to be spoiled to stay that way.  As long as RS is wrong sometimes, that should continue; I thought it was really a shame when the entire world was taking his notes for gospel, because that made it impossible for anyone to choose to stay unspoiled, and that is just not fair.

I loved that Des choose Chris and that her and Chris are happy.  Perhaps having the spoiler out there allowed TPTB to show more of the rocks in her and Brooks relationship, because they surely did, and to the point where many of us felt that she had been a fool in her pick (thinking at the time the spoilers were true).  Chris was clearly shown to be a better match for her.  They are so adorable together!!!!

Its interesting POV dwmom, thanks for your take.
On the bolded, ITA and need to add, to "force "unspoiled folks to root for the spoiled F1 (and accused Them for not being on the same camp) is just plain annoying !!. I still regard spoilers to cause bias, deviation from our objective opinion toward any given contestant. Hope Andi's season can repeat Des's , spoiler-wise. That would be a hoot!..laugh out loud. (PS: Not Only RS was wrong on the f1, but also the eliminated order of the F3, the debacle on FS, etc)

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:30 pm

bleuberry wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

I agree.  This was a big clue!  I don't she intended to give a clue, but to me it was.   :yes: 

I agree, also the part about the wedding being in California. I'm sure they could still have it there, but flying out both sets of families and most of the friends from out of state would be too expensive I think, unless they were having a televised wedding.

Exactly! We are on the same page.  giggling 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:50 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Its interesting POV dwmom, thanks for your take.
On the bolded, ITA and need to add, to "force "unspoiled folks to root for the spoiled F1 (and accused Them for not being on the same camp) is just plain annoying !!. I still regard spoilers to cause bias, deviation from our objective opinion toward any given contestant. Hope Andi's season can repeat Des's , spoiler-wise. That would be a hoot!..lol. (PS: Not Only RS was wrong on the f1, but also the eliminated order of the F3, the debacle on FS, etc)

Those who enjoy spoilers definitely need to learn not to throw them in people's faces. Everyone should be allowed to enjoy their entertainment as they see fit.

And it is a hoot when the spoilers are wrong. Despite the fact that I like to know them.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:37 am

Blue, there is a picture of Chris and Des at Rely's bd party in the attached, would you please bring it over please?

POPSUGAR Moms ‏@POPSUGARMoms 17h
Check out #TheBachelor's @jason_mesnick & @MollyMesnick's 1st bday party for Riley @jennycookies @wayfair http://moms.popsugar.com/34392630
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 61 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

+37
AEF
rjero
SLA44
nd4reality
Rolly