SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 3 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 36 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Barbrn78 Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:49 am

One last question I noticed that my "from " box on e mail notification read this morning it changed to I was still getting the e mail notices until this evening . I clicked on the correct link to continue notices on all the posts . How do I change this back?
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:04 am

@clmgiudici: Since watching House of Cards, I've been married to Frank Underwood's understudy. Tomorrow, I get my husband back.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:59 am

A little late to the party. Loved to see the pictures of their normal life with the girls at the dog park, but all I could think of when seeing the first one where Cat is up close with her ring and Sean's arm around her...dang that girl is wearing $70, 000+ everywhere about town. I know they are her engagement and wedding ring, but I don't know that I would be comfortable doing that. 

I know, I know...my mind wanders off to strange and weird tangents. Back to your originally scheduled programming.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:35 am

GOOD MORNING TO ALL!
#haveablessedday #doallthingswithlove
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:49 am

@clmgiudici: Nowadays my arms get sore from climbing out of bed in the morning. How am I to survive today's workout?!
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:56 am

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Haha
catherinegiudici
The week my heart (blond boy emoticon) broke my other heart (blonde girl emoticon)
Aww, that was a tough night for her. A lot of people don't seem to understand her post though.

A lot of people will never understand her. Their loss!

Good Morning from the "sunny again south" everyone.
Just reading yesterdays posts to get back on board. Well said lipsis, Catherine marches to a different drummer than ordinarily folk. The best word I can think of is "unique." Certainly why Sean loves her so much and Seancats too.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:58 am

sweetfreedom wrote:
@clmgiudici: Nowadays my arms get sore from climbing out of bed in the morning. How am I to survive today's workout?!

Just saw this: hummmmmmmmmm Catherine???????
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:03 pm

smartcat wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:

Just saw this:   hummmmmmmmmm Catherine???????
 :Smiley: Hugesmile 
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:06 pm

smartcat wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:

Haha, Smartcat! Behave now! Oh never mind...don't!
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:13 pm

yea, yea, yea where the dirty old lady emoticon when I need one.... :hidingchair
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:13 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
smartcat wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:

I have been wondering just like you guys, Catherine what do you mean?????? and wow!

Last edited by blessed66 on Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:28 pm

blessed66 wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
smartcat wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:

I have been wondering just like you guys, Catherine what to mean?????? and wow!
Haha, my mind has been in the gutter since yesterday and that tweet didn't help. :laughingoutlou 
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 36 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+40
biolalyss
jlccaz
Sable
Tiggerlgh
bleuberry