SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 67 of 70 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by sweetfreedom Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:10 pm

smartcat wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:^ She also said they didn't ask her to be on it. With Sean saying no more reality tv for them and them being newly married, I just don't see it happening.

She said no way was she going to be on DWTS. She made it clear it might have been fun to compete with MR. Lowe and kick his butt. She easily would have done that, she's a great dancer but DWTS      I really don't think that's about to happen.
Charity affair, promo for the Batch, maybe. Something to do with I am second and maybe an appearance at some church. Oh! the possibilities.
Those are my guesses too. The only one I don't see is dwts. Guess we'll find out soon enough.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:13 pm

Awww happy place

Warm Weather Memories: A Honeymoon Latergram by @catherinegiudici

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:14 pm

^ Yay, thanks Mrs. Lowe for sharing your whole twitter pic with us. :Biggrin: 
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:15 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Awww happy place

Warm Weather Memories: A Honeymoon Latergram by @catherinegiudici

Whoaaa!! Beautiful honeymoon pic of them! Too much sexiness and hotness!  :Drool: :Drool: 

Okay Mrs. Lowe what are you up in NYC? Tell us. Smiley

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Eb97c9
Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 9zt107Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 XgicucSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Oaw2uvSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 2pqw5k8Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 30szzauSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:33 pm

That is one sexy picture!! LOVE IT!!! PINKHEART 

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:35 pm

Good thing they went early this morning.  The rain has started here in Philly and we're getting socked today into tomorrow by the major storm.  So if they needed to be on the east coast for something tomorrow.... or even Tuesday they were well advised to travel this morning  (no way they wanted to miss Steph's birthday!).  It's possible that they might have taken a later flight which was preemptively cancelled.

Eventually we'll know why they're in NYC.... I think.

And agreed about that picture. Nice seeing it full size.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:36 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:
smartcat wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:^ She also said they didn't ask her to be on it. With Sean saying no more reality tv for them and them being newly married, I just don't see it happening.

She said no way was she going to be on DWTS. She made it clear it might have been fun to compete with MR. Lowe and kick his butt. She easily would have done that, she's a great dancer but DWTS      I really don't think that's about to happen.
Charity affair, promo for the Batch, maybe. Something to do with I am second and maybe an appearance at some church. Oh! the possibilities.
Those are my guesses too. The only one I don't see is dwts. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

Yeah, the more I think about it, there is no way Catherine would want to be away from Sean that many hours a day. She saw how many hours he had to put in, and I just can't imagine her agreeing to it. The only thing that gives me pause is that the money would be great for them, and that ABC might not want Juan Pablo there anymore, and there were rumors he was going to be on it. But it seems more likely she won't be on it, so let's hope it works out that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:43 pm

iloveromance wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:
smartcat wrote:

Yeah, the more I think about it, there is no way Catherine would want to be away from Sean that many hours a day. She saw how many hours he had to put in, and I just can't imagine her agreeing to it. The only thing that gives me pause is that the money would be great for them, and that ABC might not want Juan Pablo there anymore, and there were rumors he was going to be on it. But it seems more likely she won't be on it, so let's hope it works out that way.

I seriously doubt that Catherine would do DWTS- but it would be delightful to watch her.

I don't think it Sean's stint on the show would have been so difficult if they'd really understood the number of hours it would take when he'd agreed to do the show... or put another way, he may not have done the show if he'd realized the increased time commitment to rehearsal after about week 3. He went in thinking 4 hrs a day.

I also think, that in retrospect, they would have used those first few months concentrating on each other. Sean was physically and mentally exhausted all the time. I do think that's largely why they stayed in LA for a few months, basically holed up in the house in Burbank (which we know now), to work on becoming a couple.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:45 pm

I say we only have to worry about Catherine doing DWTS if she starts posting latergrams of them from Sean's tenure. Otherwise, I'm comfortable that they have an event or Bach promo to do in NYC.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:50 pm

Well Julz is not doing DWTS this season, and I would think she would have requested him if she was doing it. So there's that lol.

I'm not worried anymore. Even though if she did do it, I would absolutely support her and enjoy watching her. But I find it hard to think she'd want to be away from her new hubby for so many hours a day.

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:50 pm

iloveromance wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:
smartcat wrote:

Yep, Catherine was having withdrawals being away from Sean for only one day when he co hosted e news. Many hours away from him everyday would be difficult on them both.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:51 pm

jcrbil wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:
smartcat wrote:

I seriously doubt that Catherine would do DWTS- but it would be delightful to watch her.

I don't think it Sean's stint on the show would have been so difficult if they'd really understood the number of hours it would take when he'd agreed to do the show... or put another way, he may not have done the show if he'd realized the increased time commitment to rehearsal after about week 3.  He went in thinking 4 hrs a day.

I also think, that in retrospect, they would have used those first few months concentrating on each other.  Sean was physically and mentally exhausted all the time.  I do think that's largely why they stayed in LA for a few months, basically holed up in the house in Burbank (which we know now), to work on becoming  a couple.

If ever given the opportunity the question I would love to ask would be, "had DWTS not come along, what was the game plan for after the finale? An immediate move for Cat to Dallas or was the plan all along to stay someplace neutral for a while first?"

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 70 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+40
biolalyss
jlccaz
Sable
Tiggerlgh
bleuberry