SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 68 of 70 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:58 pm

I had a hard time giving up my first dance avi, but for this sexy honeymoon pic it was worth it!! Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by blessed66 Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:03 pm

I am Second ‏@IamSecond · 46s
Is there talk about a Baby Lowe coming anytime soon? Hear @SeanLowe09 answer on the “Ask Sean” video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2sBj08LTuU

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Cather10 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 -the-b12 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Bach1212 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Bachel10 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Wecsrp12 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:06 pm

Love the full version of her Twitter pic!  beatingheart Now let's hope they tell us why NY. Agree about DWTS, it took a lot out of them when Sean did it & can't see them going through it again especially them being newlyweds and leaving Dallas again. Plus the cast has been practicing for a couple days. If she is, will support of course.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 8367-910  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 I_got_13  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 E5kqdm15  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:08 pm

iloveromance wrote:I had a hard time giving up my first dance avi, but for this sexy honeymoon pic it was worth it!! Hugesmile 
Beautiful avi, ilove! They're the most gorgeous couple.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:09 pm

Great avi, ILR!

So, someone posted an old NYC pic of them on IG saying they were on his flight on "cheapo Spirit Airlines". That leads me to believe it is not an ABC thing and might even be a personal visit, like a meeting with Matty, or a charity gig.

Here's the link to the pic if you want to read the caption.
http://instagram.com/p/lDJantsLhA/

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Image17 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Image13 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:12 pm

^ Could have done without the rest of his caption though.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:13 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:^ Could have done without the rest of his caption though.

I agree with you, some people are just stupid.

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Cather10 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 -the-b12 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Bach1212 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Bachel10 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Wecsrp12 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:16 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Great avi, ILR!

So, someone posted an old NYC pic of them on IG saying they were on his flight on "cheapo Spirit Airlines". That leads me to believe it is not an ABC thing and might even be a personal visit, like a meeting with Matty, or a charity gig.

Thanks lipsis, obviously not an ABC thing then.

But man, that guy is very, very rude!! no 

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:17 pm

Flying Spirit would seem to indicate they're flying on their own dime....or for business for them- but good for them, watching expenses. Unless it's a last minute trip, of course, and flights were booked solid. I'm sure there are cancellations already for today/tonight/ tomorrow. So they also could have made a last minute change to get to NYC for whatever meeting they have in the next day or two.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:21 pm

iloveromance wrote:

This poor badly spoken dude probably needs the airbrush his own self. We all know how naturally handsome Sean is  :Drool:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:22 pm

smartcat wrote:
iloveromance wrote:

This poor badly spoken dude probably needs the airbrush his own self. We all know how naturally handsome Sean is  :Drool:
Maybe he's jealous, haha.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:27 pm

blessed66 wrote:
I am Second ‏@IamSecond  · 46s  
Is there talk about a Baby Lowe coming anytime soon? Hear @SeanLowe09 answer on the “Ask Sean” video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2sBj08LTuU
Funny timing with their tweet, there's lots of comments on Cat's honeymoon pic about how beautiful the little Lowes will be. :Smiley:
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 70 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+40
biolalyss
jlccaz
Sable
Tiggerlgh
bleuberry