SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 18 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:45 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Not one mention of her co hosting DWTS. I wonder how they feel about that. I'm not a fan of Erin. I don't think DWTS is a good fit for her.   

Erin Andrews - Face of Florida

I am rather enjoying her. She is quick on her feet and asks much better questions than either of her predecessors. She also doesn't cut people off like they were prone to. She is still settling into the role and I expect her to keep getting better the more comfortable she gets. As for the article, they clearly state that she was unavailable for comment, so what was written...or left out...had nothing to do with her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:16 pm

Anyone else wish there were no guest judges? I don't get the appeal of them.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:36 pm

atem wrote:Anyone else wish there were no guest judges?  I don't get the appeal of them.

Yes, I really just wanted to slap Donny Osmond this week and tell him to hurry up. I didn't find him entertaining at all.

As for the hostess thing. I really wish they would get rid of the position all together. But I understand, we each have our own opinion. I liked Erin much more than Brooke, I just preferred Samantha.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:21 pm

atem wrote:Anyone else wish there were no guest judges?  I don't get the appeal of them.

I don't see the big point either and YES, I do wish there were no guest judges.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:53 pm

Here are dances the different couples will do for week 6 according to Wetpaint:

Danica McKellar and Valentin Chmerkovskiy — Cha-Cha-Cha
NeNe Leakes and Tony Dovolani — Salsa
Drew Carey and Cheryl Burke — Tango
Candace Cameron Bure and Mark Ballas  — Cha-Cha-Cha
Charlie White and Sharna Burgess — Cha-Cha-Cha
Meryl Davis and Maksim Chmerkovskiy — Tango
Amy Purdy and Derek Hough — Jive
James Maslow and Peta Murgatroyd — Quickstep

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:57 pm

I'm looking forward to seeing Meryl and Max Tango, it's going to be hot hot hot! The Tango is my favourite dance.

I'm excited about Tony and NeNe doing the Salsa too!

Thanks SLA!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm looking forward to seeing Meryl and Max Tango, it's going to be hot hot hot! The Tango is my favourite dance.

I'm excited about Tony and NeNe doing the Salsa too!

Thanks SLA!

Yes...about Maks and Meryl. The tango and the paso are my favourites and I think the dances that really suit Maks the best...he can smoulder and be sex on a stick like no other!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:57 pm

Isn't the Argentine Tango the one that is the sexist and they gave that one to Meryl when she was dancing with Val.  They did do fantastic with it though but I would have loved to see Maks do that one, it is supposed to be his specialty I think.

Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:16 am

SLA44 wrote:Isn't the Argentine Tango the one that is the sexist and they gave that one to Meryl when she was dancing with Val.  They did do fantastic with it though but I would have loved to see Maks do that one, it is supposed to be his specialty I think.

Tango, AT or Paso ... all are hot. I am really looking forward to what they will do.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:33 am

Me too!! partytime

SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:34 am

I concur with all of you. Can't wait to see what Meryl & Maks have in store for us today. As much as I love Val, and loved their dance, I do wish we had seen MnM doing the AT.

That being said, I hope Danica & Val have a great Cha Cha!
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:36 pm

Yes agreed Maks always choreographs the best AT's and Paso! His AT with Erin and Paso Doble w/ Mel B (Free Your Mind) are my all-time favorites! Would have been awesome to see an AT w/ Meryl but this Tango should be great!

Also looking forward to Mark and Candace cha-cha. Mark has gotten high praise and scores for that dance in the past so hoping for the best!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+39
Muslady
Bhaka
Shadow
moonpie
lipsis