SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 1 of 70 1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Empty Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:37 pm

Here we are peeps, a new thread! Continue the discussion here.

Old Thread: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2268p826-sean-catherine-lowe-tweets-facebook-updates-discussion

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:40 pm

TYFTNT, Umngirl!!

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:40 pm

Bringing over from the old thread.

Warm Weather Memories: A Honeymoon Latergram by @catherinegiudici

How about a picture from Mark and Shanda's party last night to tide us over?  Hugesmile 
Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion 4e0f6418-5a4d-4cea-a928-5fdb42599a10_zpseb805bc9

Sean and Catherine watching the surprise engagement yesterday. Catherine's reaction is adorable.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:43 pm

Thanks! And as always , thanks for bringing over the latest nuggets.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:57 pm

delete

Last edited by iloveromance on Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:04 pm

Okay peeps, I'm headed to my Oscar party! I'm bringing my iPad on the pretext of watching the stream of the backstage pass but, in truth, I'll be checking for the Lowedown. Here's hoping we get some.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:06 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Okay peeps, I'm headed to my Oscar party! I'm bringing my iPad on the pretext of watching the stream of the backstage pass but, in truth, I'll be checking for the Lowedown. Here's hoping we get some.

You da' best.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:07 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Okay peeps, I'm headed to my Oscar party! I'm bringing my iPad on the pretext of watching the stream of the backstage pass but, in truth, I'll be checking for the Lowedown. Here's hoping we get some.

Enjoy your party. I'm having one too, on my couch, in my sweatpants.  Hugesmile 

Perhaps they'll ben entertain us with some live tweets.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:00 pm

umngirl wrote:

Enjoy your party. I'm having one too, on my couch, in my sweatpants.  Hugesmile 

Perhaps they'll ben entertain us with some live tweets.

OK Lowes, it's 5 PM here on the east coast :lookout You guys left at the Dallas crack o dawn.......where are you?
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:04 pm

Thanks for the pics and video. Enjoyed them. Any clue yet why they are in NY?
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:05 pm

Smartcat, NYC is big! Maybe they're able to actually enjoy the city a little for a change. Usually they're so busy and in and out so fast. And I know Sean really likes New York, and I believe Catherine does, too.

One think that I think Sean is starting to do (along with his other endeavors) is be a speaker at churches/ youth groups/ faith meetings.... maybe that's what he's doing since I can see trying to minimize expenses (and fly Spirit).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:13 pm

True, Spirit Airlines sounds like a personal gig, not ABC.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 70 1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+39
renaissance
lipsis
ElonM
MissLittle
Sprite