SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 36 of 70 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 53 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by sweetfreedom Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:44 pm

motheroffive wrote:
Love my travel buddy. by @seanloweksu
Cute pic and caption, check! :Biggrin: 
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:01 am

California welcomes the Lowes

@ClaireSquibb1: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY DAD JUST SENT THIS TO ME THAT IS SEAN AND CATHERINe FROM THE BACHELOR WHY DOES HE HAVE A ROSE STO http://t.co/WNjUqMistv

Posting the dad because, well, he's got a rose!
Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Image91

And just because..
Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Image92

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:09 am

Hi lipsis!. They look good. Happy faces. Thank you!

Thank you also to MO5 and sweetfreedom for posting all the pictures.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:28 am

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:California welcomes the Lowes
Hi Lipsis! 👋 Good to see you here & posting.

jaspats wrote:Hi lipsis!. They look good. Happy faces. Thank you!

Thank you also to MO5 and sweetfreedom for posting all the pictures.
You're welcome! We're lucky fans, aren't we? Smiley
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:45 am

A good day to y'all and thanks for the updates. I still can't believe Sean and Catherine will be at JuPa's ATFR after being on WTA last week. Ahhh, we are the luckiest fans out there!! Bring on the Lowes tptb.

Also the rate at which the threads here run never ceases to amaze me! You guys rock !!

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:48 am

Sweetfreedom and Iploeg, yes we are lucky fans and am proud to be one!
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:54 am

jaspats wrote:Sweetfreedom and Iploeg, yes we are lucky fans and am proud to be one!

Oh yeah. I am a VERY proud fan too!

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:02 pm

jaspats wrote:Sweetfreedom and Iploeg, yes we are lucky fans and am proud to be one!
Me too! PINKHEART 
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:14 pm

^^Me 3! #2xcited #cantstayfocused
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:20 pm

A little #RememberWhenMonday picture for you from a year ago tonight. A couple of you referenced it upthread this weekend. It's one of my favorites, primarily for what it represented. They were finally free to be together in public and were so excited and, of course, Sean could finally openly call Catherine his love. Enjoy.

This is happening! With my love @catherinegiudici on our way to NY. by @seanloweksu

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:24 pm

I love that photo too, you could see that they were very happy and free.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:54 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:A little #RememberWhenMonday picture for you from a year ago tonight.  A couple of you referenced it upthread this weekend. It's one of my favorites, primarily for what it represented. They were finally free to be together in public and were so excited and, of course, Sean could finally openly call Catherine his love. Enjoy.

This is happening! With my love @catherinegiudici on our way to NY. by @seanloweksu

Would be great to see those 2 pictures side by side; March, 2013 and March, 2014
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 70 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 53 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+39
renaissance
lipsis
ElonM
MissLittle
Sprite