SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 69 of 70 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Barbrn78 Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:23 pm

Thanks Ilove.. enjoyed seeing the love and joy between them( again) from that time in their relationship.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by smartcat Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:41 pm

Thanks for posting that video Ilove. It's definitely among my favorites. I enjoy how easy and natural they are with each other and as Sean says like boyfriend and girlfriend for a long time. I never noticed them putting up the notes when I watched it before. It's great to add another piece to the puzzle. Now I can really appreciate Catherines IG of that great bubble gum note and see exactly when he placed it. hearthumbsup
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:46 pm

Now I'm dying to know if they took the notes with them or left them there. And, if they did leave them, did some lucky schmuck retrieve them after the film crew left?

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:49 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Now I'm dying to know if they took the notes with them or left them there. And, if they did leave them, did some lucky schmuck retrieve them after the film crew left?

Yesterday when she posted the picture someone said I have seen the notes on the wall. So I am not sure when the person so them.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:52 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Now I'm dying to know if they took the notes with them or left them there. And, if they did leave them, did some lucky schmuck retrieve them after the film crew left?

Great question lipsis. Maybe the"lucky schmuck" will come forward and sell them on eBay. I'm buying.
Before you all go off on me please recognize my sarcastic sense of humor.........just kidding.
( just PM me privately schmuck! giggling giggling )
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:03 pm

@clmgiudici: Date Night on Pi Day. If only it included an actual pie.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:04 pm

^^^ Dont worry honey, I'll have it for you..

Last edited by ImLipsisIncognito on Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:04 pm

Maybe "lucky schmuck " is one of the film crew who returned after filming to fetch them! Just kidding! I watched this video 3 times before I noticed the notes. They blended into all the gum. The wall is gross in a fascinating way!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:08 pm

Can somebody tell me what constitutes "date night" and what constitutes "going out to dinner and/or catching a movie", like they did last night (the dinner part anyway)?

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:16 pm

Lol, Tweeps telling Sean to go get his girl a pie!

Elan has another idea..

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan
@clmgiudici it can if you believe

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:18 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Can somebody tell me what constitutes "date night" and what constitutes "going out to dinner and/or catching a movie", like they did last night (the dinner part anyway)?

I can only compare to date night with me and my hubby. Not just a casual, hey let's catch a movie or would you like to out for a hamburger. It was always a prearranged night we'll have a date and go to see this particular movie and eat at one of our favorite restaurants.
I think it's the prearranged agreement that makes it a date. Maybe that's the same with Sean and Catherine, although they're married and living together they are making it more romantic by making an actual date to be together on a certain evening.
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:24 pm

smartcat wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Can somebody tell me what constitutes "date night" and what constitutes "going out to dinner and/or catching a movie", like they did last night (the dinner part anyway)?

I can only compare to date night with me and my hubby. Not just a casual, hey let's catch a movie or would you like to out for a hamburger. It was always a prearranged night we'll have a date and go to see this particular movie and eat at one of our favorite restaurants.
I think it's the prearranged agreement that makes it a date. Maybe that's the same with Sean and Catherine, although they're married and living together they are making it more romantic by making an actual date to be together on a certain evening.

Gotcha, as opposed to the other 6 nights they are together, this one was prearranged. lol Seriously, I'm sure you're right. It just always makes me giggle because they are always together and quite often go out to eat or do something in the evening. I always think of date night as just the two of you away from the house/kids. They are just too darling for words!

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 70 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+39
renaissance
lipsis
ElonM
MissLittle
Sprite