SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:25 pm

Mr Write wrote:I think so!

No names though? I'm dying here!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by chloep Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:45 pm

Mr Write wrote:Looks like maybe a hairdresser from Philly is one of the contestants

Yep. We've also got personal trainers, models anddddd a very talented musician(who is totally there to find the love of his life and not just for the national exposure....)  Hugesmile 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:18 pm

Mirzam wrote:RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 1m
Is there already an early season favorite for Andi? Id say so. I'll tell you who and why in tomorrow's column.

Maybe they let Hy throw a horse into the race!!!
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:35 pm

chloep wrote:
Mr Write wrote:Looks like maybe a hairdresser from Philly is one of the contestants

Yep. We've also got personal trainers, models anddddd a very talented musician(who is totally there to find the love of his life and not just for the national exposure....)  Hugesmile 

Pretty please, release the names?  I'm trying to think who would have the brains and guts to dump her at the end!

I'm going to guess the 'early fav' will be the musician?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:39 pm

I will die if any of Des's guys come back LOL. I loved them alll (even if some of them were super annoying).

But I wanna know some names!! Spill it! Lol

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:44 pm

^^NO REPEATERS!!! 100% :)

I am sorry guys, I am still stuck at the airport(or more like the airport hotel) and I have absolutely no access to my data/computer. I am probably going to be able to get out of here in a couple of hours though. I'll try to post all the names as soon as I can. Hopefully, I'll be near my computer by the time RS puts up the info on the guys, so I can create the threads.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:49 pm

^ that would have been so fun! hahaha.

can't wait for names! i wanna pick a favorite already lol

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:54 pm

Is my guess who the fav will be right? The musician?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:07 am

^^ I have no insight in RS psyche, so no clue who he sees as a front runner. :)

I've heard that there will be an aspiring(young) conservative politician on the show(I have no name or info on him) so maybe him? Eh, no clue...

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:17 am

I can't wait! Thanks chloe!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:28 am

chloep wrote:

Wow, might be hard for Andi to find her great love with a bunch of men who don't seem to have the qualifications to win a fight with her. But then again, maybe she wants to be the top dog in that way?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:59 am

california90 wrote:^ that would have been so fun! hahaha.

can't wait for names! i wanna pick a favorite already laugh out loud

california..you may get "another" Chris  (of course wouldnt be as perfect as my Des's Prince :eyesigh: ) for yourself this season. Keep praying girl!!.. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+53
carnegiesmith2014
IrishGal
nutty1
Beagle
SLA44