SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 30 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:09 am

^^ Nice. Perhaps this could be a stickie as some point.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:04 pm

Thanks for taking the time to make the simplified chart, Chloe!

Btw, Dear Admin/Mods... Could we have a F4 thread started ?

As much as I need to check on RS sometimes , I love to figuring out things by myself, albeit if it mixed with some speculations. What can I say... I love good speculations laugh out loud. I also love hearing others as well Smiley

I'll let it up to you all to decide what is best. TIA!

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:08 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Thanks for taking the time to make the simplified chart, Chloe!

As much as I need to check on RS sometimes , I love to figuring out things by myself, albeit if it mixed with some speculations. What can I say... I love good speculations  laugh out loud. I also love hearing others as well Smiley

Folks will have to be careful in not posting what RS has said though. JMO.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:21 pm

nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Thanks for taking the time to make the simplified chart, Chloe!

As much as I need to check on RS sometimes , I love to figuring out things by myself, albeit if it mixed with some speculations. What can I say... I love good speculations  laugh out loud. I also love hearing others as well Smiley

Folks will have to be careful in not posting what RS has said though.  JMO.

Even if it's on spoiler side, nd??? Bc I was referring to a spoiler F4 thread Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:25 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Even if it's on spoiler side, nd??? Bc I was referring to a spoiler F4 thread Smiley

I said that because of the bolded u posted  :yes: 
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:36 pm

nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

I said that because of the bolded u posted  :yes: 

Oh OK I get that Smiley

Just need to be clear... I was saking it Like, For NOW (?), before he release his HTD spoilers that IMO due on this upcoming week .Hopefully!  Praying 

Even after he release it, I still think we can discuss whether RS right or wrong on F4 thread b.o our findings/ opinions/speculations.i mean, he can't be right all the time, can he??. He was certainly messed up with F4 elimination order of Des's season.  :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:49 pm

^^ That he did. Big time  Hugesmile 

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:02 pm

Well, the Final 4 was released by RS and there is one unknown guy named Chris on there and JJ nor Marquel are in the F4.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:57 pm

Is someone going to start a thread for Chris?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:22 am

I have more and more info coming in. The contestants chart(like this) will be up by the end of the week.  yes :yes:

Last edited by chloep on Thu May 01, 2014 3:19 am; edited 2 times in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu May 01, 2014 2:31 am

RS has tweeted that he will release 3 more names of Andi's men tomorrow.

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve  5h
I'm sure that made perfect sense.  Hey, it did to me.  Basically, you're getting 3 more guys tmrw for 20 of the 25 guys this season

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve  5h
On Apr 2nd I had 6 guys I hadn't given you: "C," "N," "C," "J," "N," & "C." Since then, I gave you Nick & Chris.  Tmrw u get "C," "N," & "C"

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu May 01, 2014 3:19 am

chloep wrote:I have more and more info coming in. The contestants chart(like this) will be up by the end of the week.  yes :yes:

oh, dang, I totally forgot about this..  :hidingchair  will be up later today. :yes:  :gotcha: 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+53
carnegiesmith2014
IrishGal
nutty1
Beagle
SLA44