SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 31 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Thu May 01, 2014 3:28 am

chloep wrote:
chloep wrote:I have more and more info coming in. The contestants chart(like this) will be up by the end of the week.  yes :yes:

oh, dang, I totally forgot about this..  :hidingchair  will be up later today.  :yes:  :gotcha: 
Looks like you will get 3 more to put on tomorrow.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Thu May 01, 2014 2:03 pm

RS' has posted the 3 additional guys - another Nick, Craig and Carl.  He also brought up a former contestant that tried to get onto Andi's season:

"We’ve seen in past seasons where they’ll bring a former contestant from a previous season to compete on the show. We saw it when Paige and Kacie B. were part of Sean’s season. Early on, Mary Delgado appeared on Bob’s season, then they re-cast her for Byron’s season, which ironically enough ended up with her being the final one – and her giving Byron a fat lip years later. Well, we got another returnee this season, and it’s none other than the skirt chaser himself, Chris Bukowski. This is what I was referring to when I said a couple weeks ago “what crazy/stupid/ridiculous thing happened on night one.” Yes, Chris showed up at the mansion on night one, suitcase and all, ready to be on the show. However, since Andi has a half a brain in her head, she shot him down. She never saw him, the guys never saw him (hell, I don’t even know if the other guys are aware Chris to get on the show the first night), and he never made it into the mansion. This was a complete set up by the producers to bring Chris out, but they never told Andi they were going to. Which is exactly the same thing they did with Ben when Shawntel showed up in San Francisco on his season in episode 3. Ben had no idea she was coming and let her go that night. Well, Andi didn’t know Chris was going to attempt to be on the show because they never told her. So what I’m told is he shows up, either producers or Chris Harrison tells Andi he’s there and wants to be on the show, and Andi tells them to tell him she doesn’t want him there. And Chris goes home. Hence the reason for this tweet by him the day after the first rose ceremony."

Read more at http://realitysteve.com/2014/05/01/the-bachelorette-andi-spoilers-contestants-chris-bukowsk/#F7Sy8XBDK6bW55Rj.99"

I guess it is time for Mr. Bukowski to move on the BIP - not that I want to see anymore him! :vomit: 

Last edited by SLA44 on Thu May 01, 2014 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by ilb123 Thu May 01, 2014 2:08 pm

Well Well here we go again, personally Chris B. is not one of my favorite contestant out there

Arie is Stupid Hot[b]
ilb123
ilb123

Female Posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 01, 2014 2:11 pm

He isn't my favorite either, but I wish she would've at least pulled a Ben Flajnic let him go night one, after explaining to him why.

Last edited by bleuberry on Thu May 01, 2014 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 01, 2014 2:19 pm

I actually like that she let him go right away. How pathetic is this guy? He has a restaurant but keeps trying to go back on this show. Yuck!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Thu May 01, 2014 2:24 pm

On a superficial level, the 3 guys RS revealed aren't as attractive. There are so many handsome contestants this season
.. sorry they can't cut it.

Chris is slimy. I'm not surprised he'd try to extend his reality TV spotlight.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 2:26 pm

I find it HILARIOUS that she didn't give him the time of day.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 01, 2014 2:28 pm

But I will add that I hope the whole Chris B thing was caught on tape!  rofl 

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu May 01, 2014 2:35 pm

Not surprised that Andi would send him packing before he unpacked- the public "coupling" with multiple partners was chief among her complaints about Juan Pa.... and we all remember Chris B on the BP.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal06 Thu May 01, 2014 2:46 pm

I was never a fan of Chris B. when he was on Emily's season (I personally didn't find him or his personality attractive) but my dislike deepened when he appeared on Bachelor Pad and would hook up with anyone. As my mom would say "he seems like a total scuz-bucket."  lolpanda 
BuckeyeGal06
BuckeyeGal06

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu May 01, 2014 2:53 pm

BuckeyeGal06 wrote:I was never a fan of Chris B. when he was on Emily's season (I personally didn't find him or his personality attractive) but my dislike deepened when he appeared on Bachelor Pad and would hook up with anyone. As my mom would say "he seems like a total scuz-bucket."  lolpanda 

ITA with you and never could understand how he made it to the final four! He is just YUK!!!! :angryemotion 
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal06 Thu May 01, 2014 2:57 pm

SLA44 wrote:
BuckeyeGal06 wrote:I was never a fan of Chris B. when he was on Emily's season (I personally didn't find him or his personality attractive) but my dislike deepened when he appeared on Bachelor Pad and would hook up with anyone. As my mom would say "he seems like a total scuz-bucket."  lolpanda 

ITA with you and never could understand how he made it to the final four!  He is just YUK!!!! :angryemotion 

Agreed. I'm glad Andi kicks him to the curb. Even though he'll end up on BIP.
BuckeyeGal06
BuckeyeGal06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+53
carnegiesmith2014
IrishGal
nutty1
Beagle
SLA44