SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 19 of 88 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 53 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:03 pm

Here is a news clip from FOX news today with the Bachelor's creators reaction to Eric's tragic death.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/04/24/bachelorette-creator-eric-hill-contestant-death-andi-dorfman/

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Beagle Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:37 pm

Iam4UGA wrote:
ilb123 wrote:From RS:
....(snipped)....
-What happened the first night that we’ve never seen before? Andi’s dad was at the cocktail party and talked to the guys.

Ok , I love this!  

As I remember, Bob Guiney's mom was at the meet and greet that season.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:16 pm

I don't know how I feel about Daddy Dorf's presence. It seems too invasive to me. I had a feeling Hy was going to make his presence felt during the show despite that tweet to Josh's mom, but not that freakin early. I hope he takes his foot off the gas and let's Andi drive the Bachelorette mobile.

But then again maybe it's a good thing. Let Daddy see that the TPTB casted quality guys.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:41 pm

I wonder what role he played in who got the first impression role and who was sent home the first night. 

I really wish he hadn't been there because now I'm not sure if you can go by the body language of the guys with Andi with Hy looking on! :skeptic:

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:04 pm

There won't be much mystery about Josh I would guess, then, unless Daddy Dorfman just had a "collective" talk with all the boys about treating Daddy's little girl right.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:11 pm

Was this posted? It's MF responding to the news of Eric's passing.

Bachelorette Tragedy: Boss Mike Fleiss on How Show Will Handle Death of Eric Hill

Tragedy hit close to home when Bachelorette contestant Eric Hill died after a paragliding accident. Hill competed as a contestant on The Bachelorette season that is currently filming.

"We're all just devastated. He was such a vibrant, young dude. He was. It's tragic," Bachelorette creator Mike Fleiss told E! News at the Tribeca Film Festival premiere of his documentary The Other One: The Long, Strange Trip of Bob Weir. "He was such a young guy who lived life to the fullest. I couldn't believe it when I heard. I'm still in shock. We're all in shock. This transcends everything, certainly a television show."

This season of The Bachelorette follows Andi Dorfman and her search for love. Fleiss described Dorfman as "great," "smart," and "articulate." "[She's] sincerely looking for love," he said. "I'd bet a lot of money that she finds her man."

Sources told E! News Hill was already eliminated from the series at the time of his death.

"We're going to try to be as sensitive as possible," Fleiss said. "It's a bizarre predicament that we never expected to be in, but our problems aren't important. It's about his family now. My heart goes out to them. I pray for them and my staff, they're just wrecked."

Hill passed away Wednesday following a paragliding accident on Sunday when his parachute partially collapsed. Hill launched The Global Odyssey, also known as GO with Eric, in 2013. His goal was to visit all 195 United Nations-recognized countries in record time. The official Facebook page is now asking fans to use #LiveWithEric as a means to honor Hill.

"Eric shared his final journey with us this morning as all his immediate family were able to be at his side when he passed away," Hill's sister, Karen Tracy, wrote on Facebook. "Thank you to all of your love and support and prayers and fasting. It was amazing to be with so many of his friends and family yesterday in the hospital who came to express their love for Eric. He gave us such a gift of a life fully lived and fully shared, and allowed us all to be a part of his last adventure here on earth. It is hard to think of life without his bright spark, but we know he is on to new adventures. We look forward to carrying on his legacy here and greeting him joyfully again someday. I love you so much, little brother!"
http://www.eonline.com/news/535203/bachelorette-tragedy-boss-mike-fleiss-on-how-show-will-handle-death-of-eric-hill

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 19 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 19 86669110 Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 19 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:19 pm

I looooooove that daddy was there to make sure the men know he's coming after them if they mistreat his precious little muffin! I'm so sick of these girls with negative daddy issues, missing daddies, alcoholic daddies, etc etc. This is going to be a whole new species of daddy issues laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:17 pm

Alanna wrote:I looooooove that daddy was there to make sure the men know he's coming after them if they mistreat his precious little muffin! I'm so sick of these girls with negative daddy issues, missing daddies, alcoholic daddies, etc etc. This is going to be a whole new species of daddy issues lollollol

Lol I can't wait for this season to start!

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:32 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Alanna wrote:I looooooove that daddy was there to make sure the men know he's coming after them if they mistreat his precious little muffin! I'm so sick of these girls with negative daddy issues, missing daddies, alcoholic daddies, etc etc. This is going to be a whole new species of daddy issues lollollol

Lol I can't wait for this season to start!

I really like this idea. He has big presence so there is a risk of him scene stealing.
I think this should put most of the boys on their best behaviour.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:37 pm

Beagle wrote:Thanks. I just read it. So Nick made a good impression on Andi's dad. Surprised Marcus got the adrenaline date in Conn. Completely confused about JJ's 1 on 1 date in SB. I thought he got one in Venice? I'm going to guess that Cody got the GD rose in the stripping date.

JJ had two 1-on-1 dates, one on week3 and one on week6. He was sent home after his 2nd 1-on-1 in Venice.  yes 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:46 pm

That tv 'knock off' date sounds stupid! Ugh!

No 2 on 1 again? Lame!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:46 pm

Just heard this on the radio here.

I am sure Andi probably knows her. Apparently they are thinking it is related to Domestic dispute.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/fulton-county-assistant-district-attorney-shot/nfhgT/

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 88 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 53 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie