SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Marybods Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:44 am

Maybe they are starting the HTDs filming so soon bc they got to get the show on the air by May 17th. Not a heck of a lot of to get this thing wrapped up, edited and put on the air, hence; the quick schedule? Just a guess as to why no down time for Andi. Hoping for Josh to b our next Bach, but have the feeling he's gonna be F1. plotting stupid question 
Marybods
Marybods

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Marybods Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:47 am

Oh BTW, just wanted to add how GREAT this form is!! High praises for our sleuthing community. Don't have to sit around and wait now for RS tidbits.

clapping! 
Marybods
Marybods

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by ImeldaMarcos Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:35 pm

Go Dawgs! Yay for the hometown boy. Woot woot. Just went to G-day last weekend.

ImeldaMarcos

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:13 pm

ImeldaMarcos wrote:Go Dawgs! Yay for the hometown boy. Woot woot. Just went to G-day last weekend.

Is that Georgia Bulldogs? I see it no...definitely Josh! Hope he is the next Bachelor...
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:09 pm

richmondrose wrote:
atem wrote:chloep believes the show will be filming Josh's HTD on Sunday.  
RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve  22m
Yes, I'm still here. I'll tell you which 4 guys got hometown dates in a few hours.  Hometowns will be filmed today, Friday, Sunday, & Tues.
Is it possible that a HTD is being filmed today? RC was held on the 14th and she would have been travelling overseas yesterday. They usually give the lead 2-3 days travelling/down time during this period. Maybe the first date will be along the east coast .... direct flight from Belgium.
I believe Belgium is about 9 hours ahead of west coast? So in theory, if she was sleeping on the plane, they could of had the first date today considering it is the 16th, so travel on the 15th. Wasn't there a check on flights at some point and they'd be arriving around noon or 3pm yesterday?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:19 pm

Three of the dates would be in a time zone that is 7 hrs different. Tampa is 6 hrs. If they are being sort of logical about travel (which is never a given ), they might be starting in Dallas, then to Tampa then to Iowa and then Chicago/Wisconsin. Easy flight to LA from there. While it doesn't make sense to not to do the Iowa and Wisconsin dates together, doesn't mean that they won't. As I recall, Brad2 had a totally nonsensical travel schedule for HTDs.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:21 pm

If Josh's HTD is Sunday I find that great! since ITs Easter and they both are jewish Smiley)
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:05 pm

Nick is up first.

Mike Walker ‏@WalkMC  · 14m  
ABC's Bachelorette is filming here tonight. Come on down, the place needs to look busy! #lakefront #Bachelorette pic.twitter.com/B1ZoRLx6uZ
Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 38 Rrkv34

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 38 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:26 pm

Well, the schedule makes sense vis a vis Easter, for sure. And travel to Milwaukee's fairly easy (a 2hr or less drive from O'Hare). But Andi will be back and forth.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:28 pm

carnegiesmith2014 wrote:If Josh's HTD is Sunday I find that great! since ITs Easter and they both are jewish Smiley)

May i ask, how do you know that Josh is jewish?

He graduated from Jesuit HS. I would assume he is a catholic following his dad  question . TIA!

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:37 pm

jcrbil wrote:Well, the schedule makes sense vis a vis Easter, for sure.  And travel to Milwaukee's fairly easy (a 2hr or less drive from O'Hare).  But Andi will be back and forth.

Or they could have just flown into Milwaukee.

Since they are starting there, I'm gonna go with Milwaukee, Iowa, Tampa, Dallas as the route. But the schedule probably depends a little bit on the families so it could easily have the Iowa and Dallas dates switched since we know Tampa is on Sunday.

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 38 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 38 86669110 Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 38 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:56 pm

Duh.... why was I thinking today is Friday???? It's been that kind of week so far. I agree.... Iowa next.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
jen689
jojo47
motheroffive
brittany4400
boston1