SELECT CONTENT

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 2 Empty Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:32 am

julychild wrote:
atem wrote:Call me a cynic, but I don't see him with Andi.  Heck, I really don't see him with anyone, but himself.  He is handsome!  So, that's good enough for me!  

I really didn't connect with Andi on The Bachelor so I have no idea what she is looking for, but something tells me she will be making a "fool" of herself over this guy. I'm getting that easy-going, adventurous but gentle vibe, that is instantly attractive to women, from him. God help her if he also happens to be a good kisser!
^This.

Back to top Go down

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 2 Empty Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:37 am

I like Eric and Marq, Marc. A lot of eye candies already. Do we know when shooting starts?

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:45 am

Instantly like Eric just because he's gorgeous (duh), looks to be full of life and athletic vigor, adventurous and if he has a great personality and sense of humor with all of that, I will be sold. I can see why he would cross paths with the other guys from Utah. Fine by me as I am in the minority and like both of those guys.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:04 pm

albean99 wrote:I'm so over guys from Utah with a connection with each other. I just hope that doesn't automatically get him a f3 spot. I am curious to see what he's like on the show and to see if I change my mind about him.

ITA  I agree 
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:15 pm

Piper61 wrote:Instantly like Eric just because he's gorgeous (duh), looks to be full of life and athletic vigor, adventurous and if he has a great personality and sense of humor with all of that, I will be sold. I can see why he would cross paths with the other guys from Utah.  Fine by me as I am in the minority and like both of those guys.

I wonder how many from PA guys Reid knows! LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:25 pm

atem wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Instantly like Eric just because he's gorgeous (duh), looks to be full of life and athletic vigor, adventurous and if he has a great personality and sense of humor with all of that, I will be sold. I can see why he would cross paths with the other guys from Utah.  Fine by me as I am in the minority and like both of those guys.

I wonder how many from PA guys Reid knows!  LOL
 giggling  I wonder!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:20 pm

next bachelor possibility......;)
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:21 pm

I'm getting Paul Walker vibes from him (May P.W. rest peacefully). It might be Eric's piercing eyes and his knack for the outdoors that remind me of the actor. He's definitely hot but who knows if he is able to charm a woman.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:28 pm

Wonder if he's another trust fund baby like 1F. It takes a lot of money to do all the traveling he does. Granted, the travel would be tax deductible since he's "filming a documentary," but you have the money before you can deduct it. Maybe he has a "non-profit" that he can withdraw from. 1F did--for awhile.

IMO, it doesn't sound like he has time for a wife, let alone a family.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:18 pm

julychild wrote:I'm getting that easy-going, adventurous but gentle vibe, that is instantly attractive to women, from him. God help her if he also happens to be a good kisser!

Umm, yeah. But I always knew those guys were more flings than potential marriage. Still, ummm, yeah.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:21 pm

beader wrote:Wonder if he's another trust fund baby like 1F.  It takes a lot of money to do all the traveling he does.  Granted, the travel would be tax deductible since he's "filming a documentary," but you have the money before you can deduct it.  Maybe he has a "non-profit" that he can withdraw from.  1F did--for awhile.

IMO, it doesn't sound like he has time for a wife, let alone a family.

The funding question did enter my head, yes.

It is possible that he is getting some income off of his social media - I haven't looked to see if that seems possible, although his Instagram certainly is not big enough.  The twenty-somethings do understand the self-promotion game in a way few people in my age group do, so that might be his "business."  Or a trust fund ;) Or some early success he banked?

My sister did at one point save up enough money to take a full year off to travel. Who knows.
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:35 pm

happyvalleygirl wrote:next bachelor possibility......;)

You know that's why he's really there! LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

+78
ThankMeLater
moonpie
MMA50
Aunties_Love
Isabel123
ajax518
Hotmomma
deeliciouz
kikora
sbolduc
ilb123