Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:32 am

@julychild wrote:
@atem wrote:Call me a cynic, but I don't see him with Andi.  Heck, I really don't see him with anyone, but himself.  He is handsome!  So, that's good enough for me!  

I really didn't connect with Andi on The Bachelor so I have no idea what she is looking for, but something tells me she will be making a "fool" of herself over this guy. I'm getting that easy-going, adventurous but gentle vibe, that is instantly attractive to women, from him. God help her if he also happens to be a good kisser!
^This.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:37 am

I like Eric and Marq, Marc. A lot of eye candies already. Do we know when shooting starts?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by Piper61 on Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:45 am

Instantly like Eric just because he's gorgeous (duh), looks to be full of life and athletic vigor, adventurous and if he has a great personality and sense of humor with all of that, I will be sold. I can see why he would cross paths with the other guys from Utah. Fine by me as I am in the minority and like both of those guys.
avatar
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364
Join date : 2012-06-13
Location : Houston

Back to top Go down

Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by eliza3 on Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:04 pm

@albean99 wrote:I'm so over guys from Utah with a connection with each other. I just hope that doesn't automatically get him a f3 spot. I am curious to see what he's like on the show and to see if I change my mind about him.

ITA  I agree 
avatar
eliza3

Posts : 757
Join date : 2013-02-07
Location : Seattle

Back to top Go down

Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by atem on Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:15 pm

@Piper61 wrote:Instantly like Eric just because he's gorgeous (duh), looks to be full of life and athletic vigor, adventurous and if he has a great personality and sense of humor with all of that, I will be sold. I can see why he would cross paths with the other guys from Utah.  Fine by me as I am in the minority and like both of those guys.

I wonder how many from PA guys Reid knows! LOL
avatar
atem

Posts : 23211
Join date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by Piper61 on Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:25 pm

@atem wrote:
@Piper61 wrote:Instantly like Eric just because he's gorgeous (duh), looks to be full of life and athletic vigor, adventurous and if he has a great personality and sense of humor with all of that, I will be sold. I can see why he would cross paths with the other guys from Utah.  Fine by me as I am in the minority and like both of those guys.

I wonder how many from PA guys Reid knows!  LOL
 giggling  I wonder!
avatar
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364
Join date : 2012-06-13
Location : Houston

Back to top Go down

Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by happyvalleygirl on Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:20 pm

next bachelor possibility......;)
avatar
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557
Join date : 2011-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by SafronSahara on Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:21 pm

I'm getting Paul Walker vibes from him (May P.W. rest peacefully). It might be Eric's piercing eyes and his knack for the outdoors that remind me of the actor. He's definitely hot but who knows if he is able to charm a woman.
avatar
SafronSahara

Posts : 615
Join date : 2013-06-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by beader on Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:28 pm

Wonder if he's another trust fund baby like 1F. It takes a lot of money to do all the traveling he does. Granted, the travel would be tax deductible since he's "filming a documentary," but you have the money before you can deduct it. Maybe he has a "non-profit" that he can withdraw from. 1F did--for awhile.

IMO, it doesn't sound like he has time for a wife, let alone a family.

beader

Posts : 1810
Join date : 2011-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by dw_a_mom on Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:18 pm

@julychild wrote:I'm getting that easy-going, adventurous but gentle vibe, that is instantly attractive to women, from him. God help her if he also happens to be a good kisser!

Umm, yeah. But I always knew those guys were more flings than potential marriage. Still, ummm, yeah.
avatar
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3356
Join date : 2011-08-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by dw_a_mom on Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:21 pm

@beader wrote:Wonder if he's another trust fund baby like 1F.  It takes a lot of money to do all the traveling he does.  Granted, the travel would be tax deductible since he's "filming a documentary," but you have the money before you can deduct it.  Maybe he has a "non-profit" that he can withdraw from.  1F did--for awhile.

IMO, it doesn't sound like he has time for a wife, let alone a family.

The funding question did enter my head, yes.

It is possible that he is getting some income off of his social media - I haven't looked to see if that seems possible, although his Instagram certainly is not big enough.  The twenty-somethings do understand the self-promotion game in a way few people in my age group do, so that might be his "business."  Or a trust fund ;) Or some early success he banked?

My sister did at one point save up enough money to take a full year off to travel. Who knows.
avatar
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3356
Join date : 2011-08-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by atem on Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:35 pm

@happyvalleygirl wrote:next bachelor possibility......;)

You know that's why he's really there! LOL
avatar
atem

Posts : 23211
Join date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum