SELECT CONTENT

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 20 Empty Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by chloep Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:38 am

^^

Patrice ‏@__Pat__2 13h
@jefholm Did you know Eric Hill from Utah? He's on Andi's season. Such a sad thing sad May he rest in peace.

Jef Holm ‏@jefholm 6h
@__Pat__2 So sad. My heart goes out to his family & friends. I didn't know him personally but I've heard so many wonderful things about him.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 20 Empty Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:02 am

Is that pic of Andi and Eric from his date or something else?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:20 am

Hello Everyone

I realize the media is all over this tragic event that unfolded as of last Sunday. There are numerous reports of the events that took place and the fact that this handsome wonderful guy was a contestant on the show.

We have no way of  controlling who wants to be spoiled, and who doesn't. Therefore if a Non Spoiled Fan is curious, they can come here to his Spoiler Thread. There is a warning in the Non Spoiler Thread, giving them the opportunity, if they choose to be spoiled.

Please keep all comments regarding the late Mr Hill, in this thread.

Any comments regarding the current season in progress should always be limited to Spoiler threads only. Please do not discuss any information from Andi's season in any other threads, except those titled Spoilers, this includes Fan Threads.

There are many encouraging and wonderful comments in this thread, which shows how caring the members of Bachelor and Bachelorette fans are.

We will keep this thread going for as long as we want, to continue sharing our thoughts amongst each other. I find this very comforting as there are many comments shared relating to our own personal experiences.

Thank you for understanding.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:47 am

I think Brooks knew him. Jef did not know him personally.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:32 am

Brooks has an IG picture posted from November 2013 with Eric. I had heard that Brooks encouraged Eric to do the show, but have no proof of that.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:10 pm

I'm unspoiled this season, but I really felt a need to come to Eric's thread and read your posts. I'll risk the chance to find out something about the season, in order to share in the comfort of reading your thoughts. Thank you for all the personal stories you've shared and for providing the space, GA and mods.

I can't imagine what Eric's family and friends are going through. May God cradle them all in his arms.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by ilb123 Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:49 pm

From Wet paint:
How Will The Bachelorette Deal With Eric Hill's Death?

Bachelor Nation was rocked yesterday (April 23) with the news that Eric Hill, a contestant on Andi Dorfman’s upcoming season of The Bachelorette, had died after a tragic paragliding accident on Easter Sunday. The 32-year-old is gone, but viewers will soon get to see him on television when the new season premieres on May 19. What did the Bachelorette boss have to say about Eric’s passing and how they’re going to edit the show? Read on to find out.

“We’re all just devastated. He was such a vibrant, young dude. He was. It’s tragic,” the show’s creator Mike Fleiss told E! News. “He was such a young guy who lived life to the fullest. I couldn’t believe it when I heard. I’m still in shock. We’re all in shock. This transcends everything, certainly a television show.”

At this point we know a little about Eric’s time on the show, that he scores the first one-on-one date with Andi and isn’t around come Hometown Dates — but we’re not positive just how far Eric goes on the show. So how will The Bachelorette handle editing Eric on the show?

“We’re going to try to be as sensitive as possible,” Mike continued. “It’s a bizarre predicament that we never expected to be in, but our problems aren’t important. It’s about his family now. My heart goes out to them. I pray for them and my staff; they’re just wrecked.”

Source: E! News

Arie is Stupid Hot[b]
ilb123
ilb123

Female Posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:37 pm

It's nice to see MF saying this transcends the show and questions of how to produce it seem inconsequential. Also to know how affected the staff of the show are who worked with and knew Eric so briefly. I can only imagine when I feel so sad just from being introduced to him online and in pictures. I'm sure many of the guys expected to have a new lifelong friend. So sad on so many levels.

My thoughts fall to his family again today.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:44 pm

Great statement by TPTB  yes
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:48 pm

He really did seem like a great person all around. I feel that way just by reading about him/seeing his pics from his adventures/seeing his videos from his adventures so hearing that he really was that way just makes it harder to comprehend and I bet seeing him on the show next month will make it much more so. I hope everyone involved will heal in time.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:53 pm

eversotrue wrote:He really did seem like a great person all around. I feel that way just by reading about him/seeing his pics from his adventures/seeing his videos from his adventures so hearing that he really was that way just makes it harder to comprehend and I bet seeing him on the show next month will make it much more so. I hope everyone involved will heal in time.
 I agree  Seeing the way he was with children and animals said a lot to me.  What a loss to those that knew him and loved him.  So very very sad!
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:41 pm

eversotrue wrote:Is that pic of Andi and Eric from his date or something else?

It is from their date, yes.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

+78
ThankMeLater
moonpie
MMA50
Aunties_Love
Isabel123
ajax518
Hotmomma
deeliciouz
kikora
sbolduc
ilb123