SELECT CONTENT

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 3 Empty Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:16 pm

atem wrote:
happyvalleygirl wrote:next bachelor possibility......;)

You know that's why he's really there!  LOL

And the free trip to a few more of the countries on his goal list ;)

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 3 Empty Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by SLA44 Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:38 pm

He is good looking alright but I don't know when I see his pictures I think of The Amazing Race or Survivor before I do the Bachelorette.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:44 pm

eliza3 wrote:
albean99 wrote:I'm so over guys from Utah with a connection with each other. I just hope that doesn't automatically get him a f3 spot. I am curious to see what he's like on the show and to see if I change my mind about him.

ITA   I agree 

:yes:
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:04 pm

Loving this guy on paper. Hot, interesting and adventurous. Whoo hoo. Though many of the guys are really good looking so far. Yay to that.

I couldn't care less where they're from. Re the Utah guys - I loved one and couldn't stand the other so Utah is a wash with me, and having them come from the same place did not make them comparable to me in any way. I don't see how that has any bearing on how an individual will come across on the show and if they'll be a great character.

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:20 pm

Seems as if Eric got the first 1-on-1 date of the season. (So now we at least know who won't be F1 :)

momoftrips wrote:
Sam ‏@samanthaarters · 6m
Currently watching the date of Andi the Bachelorette :) pic.twitter.com/EBmI82FY2L

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 3 1znwxfm

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:24 pm

^Are we sure it's Eric? I mean it does look like it could be him but the picture is from far away and there's so many guys we don't know right now.

ETA: Okay now with the new picture it definitely looks like him.
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:39 pm

^^ I said "seems like". :) We can edit it later, in case we are wrong.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:41 pm

The lead usually picks the first 1 on 1, correct? That would imply that Andi really liked him, yes? Is this "first date curse" really valid? There's always a chance that the curse can be broken though. Never say never.

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:42 pm

umngirl wrote:
Andi Dorfman Goes on California Beach Date With Bachelorette Contestant

Things are already heating up for Andi Dorfman on the set of the Bachelorette.

Days after the former Bachelor contestant was announced as the new Bachelorette, the Atlanta-based assistant district attorney was spotted on her first beach date with a contestant on the ABC show in Ventura, Calif., a source tells E! News.

During the duo's nearly two-and-a-half hour outing, only members of the production crew were present as Dorman and her possible new beau shared a picnic on the beach, looked out at the ocean, and later participated in some beach activities like beach paddle and kite flying; They also took a helicopter ride.

"Andi seemed excited and relaxed for the date, however, her date seemed very nervous," the source said. "He started to get more relaxed once they were settled."

Once they were, the contestant was seen flipping his date in the air and resting his hand on her butt, among other things. Dorfman wore a white bikini for the occasion, while her companion rocked colorful shorts.

The 26-year-old brunette beauty was officially announced as the next star of The Bachelorette Monday, following The Bachelor's After the Rose ceremony. "I'm looking to find that great love," Dorfman said, following the announcement. "I have a great life. I just don't have anyone to spend it with."

The new season of The Bachelorette premieres Monday, May 19.
Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 3 Rs_634x1024-140315145649-634.Andi-Dorfman-031514-jmd_copy

http://www.eonline.com/news/521587/andi-dorfman-goes-on-california-beach-date-with-bachelorette-contestant?cmpid=eonline-twitter&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=twitterfeed&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_topstories&dlvrit=48939

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:18 pm

eversotrue wrote:The lead usually picks the first 1 on 1, correct? That would imply that Andi really liked him, yes? Is this "first date curse" really valid? There's always a chance that the curse can be broken though. Never say never.

It tells me the guy will go far for sure. Don't think he'll be F1, but there's always a chance he could be.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:04 pm

chloep wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Andi Dorfman Goes on California Beach Date With Bachelorette Contestant

Things are already heating up for Andi Dorfman on the set of the Bachelorette.

Days after the former Bachelor contestant was announced as the new Bachelorette, the Atlanta-based assistant district attorney was spotted on her first beach date with a contestant on the ABC show in Ventura, Calif., a source tells E! News.

During the duo's nearly two-and-a-half hour outing, only members of the production crew were present as Dorman and her possible new beau shared a picnic on the beach, looked out at the ocean, and later participated in some beach activities like beach paddle and kite flying; They also took a helicopter ride.

"Andi seemed excited and relaxed for the date, however, her date seemed very nervous," the source said. "He started to get more relaxed once they were settled."

Once they were, the contestant was seen flipping his date in the air and resting his hand on her butt, among other things. Dorfman wore a white bikini for the occasion, while her companion rocked colorful shorts.

The 26-year-old brunette beauty was officially announced as the next star of The Bachelorette Monday, following The Bachelor's After the Rose ceremony.  "I'm looking to find that great love," Dorfman said, following the announcement. "I have a great life. I just don't have anyone to spend it with."

The new season of The Bachelorette premieres Monday, May 19.
Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 3 Rs_634x1024-140315145649-634.Andi-Dorfman-031514-jmd_copy

http://www.eonline.com/news/521587/andi-dorfman-goes-on-california-beach-date-with-bachelorette-contestant?cmpid=eonline-twitter&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=twitterfeed&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_topstories&dlvrit=48939

It's good to see that Andi owns a bikini. I was starting to wonder if she only wears a one-piece.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:41 pm

^^ Yeah, the ones who get the first 1-on-1 are considered the front-runners and usually make it to at least the F4. (If he they doesn't screw it up.. -see Ryan/William:)

THE BACHELORETTE:
[...]
Deanna -> Graham(F4)
Jillian -> Jake (F7)
Ali -> Frank(F3)
Ashley -> William(F9)
Emily -> Ryan (F7)
Desiree -> Brooks(F3)

THE BACHELOR:
[...]
Jason -> Jillian [F3]
Jake -> Ali [F4]
Brad2.0 -> Ashley H. - [F3]
Ben -> Kacie B. - [F4]
Sean -> Desiree - [F4]
Juan Pablo -> Clare - [F2]

___

Interesting how many of these people have then gone on to become the next lead... Especially on from the Bach..(Jillian, Ali, Ashley, Desiree...(and KacieB. would have to totally been it wasn't it for Emily/Brad breaking up)

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

+78
ThankMeLater
moonpie
MMA50
Aunties_Love
Isabel123
ajax518
Hotmomma
deeliciouz
kikora
sbolduc
ilb123