Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by bleuberry on Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:53 pm

Call me crazy, but I think his family is very genuine in the statements they've made about his time on the show. Even the comments under it from family friends are very nice and give Andi the benefit of the doubt.

Also, it isn't up to us to decide how they should feel or what they should say. I think it shows the kind of guy Eric was, and the family he came from. Stand up people.  clapping!
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by Nonina430 on Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:59 pm

Agreed, when Élan went to the funeral of Eric, he posted

( Amazing Family)

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:16 pm

@bleuberry wrote:Call me crazy, but I think his family is very genuine in the statements they've made about his time on the show. Even the comments under it from family friends are very nice and give Andi the benefit of the doubt.

Also, it isn't up to us to decide how they should feel or what they should say. I think it shows the kind of guy Eric was, and the family he came from. Stand up people.  clapping!
ITA!  Smiley

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29474

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 on Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:20 pm

Correction to my post above, apparently the sister's name is Karen Tracy, not one sister named Karen and another sister named Tracy. They sound like a very stand-up family.
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1132

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom on Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:52 pm

I think the sister referenced Andi because she may, specifically, NOT want to see Andi raked over the coals for how she reacted. None of us know Andi, but Eric did, and I really don't think he wanted anyone to think badly of her, and I do not think he left thinking badly of her.

Eric really seemed like an amazing man, and it sounds like he has an amazing family.
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3356

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc on Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:01 pm

Just wanted to post, that I think Eric was a great man and his family has handled all of this with love, class and dignity as well.

I watch this show for the silly and to participate on boards with awesome friends, but once in a while we get introduced to really great people.

I am so grateful that through this ridiculous show that I got to know Eric and to be touched by his life. I have no problem with TPTB showing his ending scene with Andi, he was being true and authentic and I had no problem with him bringing up a problem to her directly.

I too would have appreciated more of a retrospective of Eric in the last ten minutes of the show instead of the Andi interview.

This was very much to me like the DeAnna interview after she broke down at the pool party. Both were meant to redeem the lead and both made the lead look worse.

I do think Eric wouldn't want people to be mad at Eric. To me he seemed like the kind of guy who believed in forgiveness and moving on and living life. I am sure he felt bad that night about upsetting her, even if it was what he needed to do.

stuckinsc

Female Posts : 9874

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 on Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:18 pm

@stuckinsc wrote:Just wanted to post, that I think Eric was a great man and his family has handled all of this with love, class and dignity as well.

I watch this show for the silly and to participate on boards with awesome friends, but once in a while we get introduced to really great people.

I am so grateful that through this ridiculous show that I got to know Eric and to be touched by his life.  I have no problem with TPTB showing his ending scene with Andi, he was being true and authentic and I had no problem with him bringing up a problem to her directly.

I too would have appreciated more of a retrospective of Eric in the last ten minutes of the show instead of the Andi interview.  

This was very much to me like the DeAnna interview after she broke down at the pool party.  Both were meant to redeem the lead and both made the lead look worse.

I do think Eric wouldn't want people to be mad at Eric.  To me he seemed like the kind of guy who believed in forgiveness and moving on and living life.  I am sure he felt bad that night about upsetting her, even if it was what he needed to do.

As to the bolded, I think this is what Andi may have been trying to say as well. That both would have talked about it on the MTA and laughed about her over the top response and his inability to tell her what he really was trying to say. Neither were hurt by that exchange really, but it made them both certain that his leaving, at that moment, was the right thing to happen.
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 on Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:20 pm

Happy Birthday Eric..

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:44 pm

@Nonina430 wrote:Happy Birthday Eric..

Oh, my gosh!  The same as mine! Thanks for letting me know!
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:46 pm

Yes, Eric is the type that would forgive and MeAndi would pretend as usual that she didn't do anything wrong.
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:52 pm

@atem wrote:
@Nonina430 wrote:Happy Birthday Eric..

Oh, my gosh!  The same as mine!  Thanks for letting me know!

Happy Birthday!

BTW same as my Daughter and Emily's Ricki!

and it seems Daniella (Desiree's friend from Sean's season)

Last edited by sophienette on Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:16 pm

Happy Brithday!  hbbanner  smileyyay  rock

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29474

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum